Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,717 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:47 PM

Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News (9643 Views)

CBN Denies Planning To Revoke Licences Of Unity Bank, Polaris Bank, Keystone / Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) / A Thread To Laugh At Keneth Okonkwo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by ottersberger(m): 4:43pm On Jun 21
The Labor Party is their nemesis. This evil party of all criminal comers is quaking in its boots because they understand that their product is a bad sell. They have a criminal plan B, no doubt, but whether it becomes a reality will depend on the degree of continued docility of young Nigerians.
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by bizbro: 4:44pm On Jun 21
Kingsmeal:
APC has been looking for things to make them happy.

Seunmsg howfa?

Helinues pls attend to this. Thanks.
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by RexTramadol1: 4:52pm On Jun 21
Dude Dey sample public opinion
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by dododawa1: 4:53pm On Jun 21
Who is this one?
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by Tflex01: 4:54pm On Jun 21
0001Lagos:
Nairaland should start verifying news before pushing to the front page

I knew the news was fake because there is no way Kenneth will return to APC. APC that has been so rejected by Nigerians that they only way tinubu stole power was through the help of INEC chairman Mahmoud.

Nlfpmod

Lmao 😂
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by Ebigwei007: 4:58pm On Jun 21
As if i knew that it was all fake news all along. How will he go to APC that lacks, vision and mission? Bunch of fraudulent individuals
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by Antoeni(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21
He Better Leave. ,. he Talks. Too Much
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by deji17: 5:07pm On Jun 21
Even caught on video and still denying.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by omoredia: 5:25pm On Jun 21
Apc is real den of thieves. They are desperately looking for partners in crime
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by FreedomfromtheT: 5:38pm On Jun 21
Peterobiisathie:
IPOB terrorists have threatened him so he has to back down
We understand his plan especially for his safety
Is this to cover face?
Why have the 'IPOB terrorists' not threatened the Igbo APC members in Imo, Ebonyi and other states?
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by FreedomfromtheT: 5:42pm On Jun 21
RexTramadol1:
Dude Dey sample public opinion
Did Senator Godswill Akpabio, Engr David Umahi, Femi Fani Kayode, Nyesom Wike, Reno Omokri etc consider public opinion before jumping ship or turning to support APC?
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by boxypane(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21
What's his relevance in politics. Noise maker.
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by bewla(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21
0001Lagos:

I knew the news was fake because there is no way Kenneth will return to APC. APC that has been so rejected by Nigerians that they only way tinubu stole power was through the help of INEC chairman Mahmoud.

Nlfpmod
Soap is almost done
Don't worry he will bring plate

I trust Nigeria when hungry catch am
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by israelmao(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21
APC is dying and seeking for undeserved endorsement and attention.
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by jesutowoloju(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21
Lmao
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by donslmnstvn(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21
This man married my former pastor daughter Ogechi in Christian Pentecostal Mission Intl in Lagos and divorce her after 2years in marriage
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by Emmacomely2020: 6:35pm On Jun 21
i knew it

Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by Buharidgeneral: 6:46pm On Jun 21
Ask ffk and Bwala
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by brutal1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 21
Where did you say it? Show proof
Justnation:
I said it that Kenneth Okonkwo cannot rejoin the failure called APC
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by booblacain(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21
Justnation:
I said it that Kenneth Okonkwo cannot rejoin the failure called APC
e go shock you.
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by Jonjam269: 8:28pm On Jun 21
Kenneth is Nollywoid politician and lawyer. He's only entertaining himself and his supporters the obirodent miscreants. Obingo said more than this when he was in APGA, he even swore with his life and the end he defected.
Kenneth is only following the footsteps of his master the serial party defector and Pandora fraudster who has taken political defection as a career.

1 Share

Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by phemray(m): 9:36pm On Jun 21
0001Lagos:

Nlfpmod

I laughed when people can not think far on issues that are very complicated. Bwala did same and debunked it before taking the bold decision. The question is who is Kenneth okonkwo in politics? Who knows him? Of what importance is he to APC? Can he command crowd in his localities?. Anyway, he can stand anywhere he likes, what will be will be because he makes no difference to the party.
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by cardoctor(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21
Its definitely true. This man speaks integrity for all i know.
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by fareed69(m): 11:05pm On Jun 21
0001Lagos:

Nlfpmod

And you were not able to prove it in Court.

1 Like

Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by fareed69(m): 11:07pm On Jun 21
israelmao:
APC is dying and seeking for undeserved endorsement and attention.

Okay
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by Topshow2010(m): 11:38pm On Jun 21
Sheistoopretty:
Of course that is the work of this Apc Government, using propaganda in everyting

Meanwhile Nigerian men are u.........se...........less...

All of them sad

Works of APC indeed , what's d electoral value of him to the party at his ward level not to mentioned National value .He is very inconsequential in the political terrain of naija ,the reason he throws tirades and vituperation at d govt here and there to be noticed but he is always ignored .To be candid ,that guy is a clown listening to his analysis. grin
Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by Dumte(m): 2:27am On Jun 22
Thank you sir for clearing the air.
I was wondering what could have led to such a move!
Whether APC and its slave supporters like it or not, Kenneth Okonkwo is not going back to that confuse and demonic set of criminals.

1 Like

Re: Keneth Okonkwo Denies Planning To Return To APC, Says It Is Fake News by bizbro: 10:03am On Jun 22
Fake news is just too much nowadays.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fleeing Ghaddafi Forces And Officials Are In Northern Nigeria / Nigeria As A Name And The Amalgamation / Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.