Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Attention! Don't Scroll Down Without Reading This... Your Advice Is Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attention! Don't Scroll Down Without Reading This... Your Advice Is Needed. (69 Views)

STOP!!! Don’t Scroll Down Till You Read This / Don't Start Plannig Your 2019 Without Reading This! / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention! Don't Scroll Down Without Reading This... Your Advice Is Needed. by Stanley101121: 1:35pm On Jun 21
I'm self employed.

And with the little money I have been able to gather — N500k, I want to start a phone accessory business in nsukka, Enugu state.

But, the thing is that, I don't know if 500k is ok to start the business, I mean, just to stock the shop only. Shop rent and other miscellaneous expenses are not included. 500k just to stock up.

I don't know how profitable the business is.
The shop I found is in a somehow busy street road with residential houses.

Please, how profitable is this business? and would it be ok in that street?

Please tell me more about what you know about this business.

Thank you!
Re: Attention! Don't Scroll Down Without Reading This... Your Advice Is Needed. by 10mobile: 1:48pm On Jun 21
It's a wonderful business idea. But, I advice you should do extensive market survey before you start especially since your capital is small. In fact, get enormous knowledge on the business before you start.

With the knowledge and the busy location, the 500k will be okay, even 300k. If it means paying someone who is already in the business up to 50k to learn the rudiments of the business, do so because that knowledge part is extremely important.

But, ensure that the person you're learning from is not selfish. I believe you can get a good phone dealer via your local church community. I had someone but I've lost his contact.

Another thing you'd need a lot is discipline. Be ready to go hungry a lot. You can turn that to an opportunity to pray extensively. With this, you'll grow very fast.

1 Like

Re: Attention! Don't Scroll Down Without Reading This... Your Advice Is Needed. by Obainoman6: 1:55pm On Jun 21
What can 500k buy? even in buhari Time sef na manage talkless of now abegi. Just keep saving or you can use the 500k to carry 2 sure odd.
Re: Attention! Don't Scroll Down Without Reading This... Your Advice Is Needed. by Stanley101121: 2:09pm On Jun 21
Thank you so 🙏
10mobile:
It's a wonderful business idea. But, I advice you should do extensive market survey before you start especially since your capital is small. In fact, get enormous knowledge on the business before you start.

With the knowledge and the busy location, the 500k will be okay, even 300k. If it means paying someone who is already in the business up to 50k to learn the rudiments of the business, do so because that knowledge part is extremely important.

But, ensure that the person you're learning from is not selfish. I believe you can get a good phone dealer via your local church community. I had someone but I've lost his contact.

Another thing you'd need a lot is discipline. Be ready to go hungry a lot. You can turn that to an opportunity to pray extensively. With this, you'll grow very fast.

(1) (Reply)

Work With Us. Earn Up To N400,000 Monthly. Videos, Lecture & Refreshments / Obaseki Reforms: Edo Now Nigeria’s Most Business-friendly State / In 1849, To Escape 33 Years Of His Life As A Slave, Henry "Box" Brown Shipped ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.