Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,343 members, 7,947,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Attention! Don't Scroll Down Without Reading This... Your Advice Is Needed. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Attention! Don't Scroll Down Without Reading This... Your Advice Is Needed. (120 Views)

If You're Between 20 To 29yr Old, This Advice Is For You. / FREELANCING: DON'T Send Proposals This Week Without Reading This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention! Don't Scroll Down Without Reading This... Your Advice Is Needed. by Stanley101121: 2:07pm On Jun 21
b]I'm self employed. [/b]

And with the little money I have been able to gather — N500k, I want to start a phone accessory business in nsukka, Enugu state.

But, the thing is that, I don't know if 500k is ok to start the business, I mean, just to stock the shop only. Shop rent and other miscellaneous expenses are not included. 500k just to stock up.

I don't know how profitable the business is.
The shop I found is in a somehow busy street road with residential houses.

Please, how profitable is this business? and would it be ok in that street?

Please tell me more about what you know about this business.

Thank you!
Re: Attention! Don't Scroll Down Without Reading This... Your Advice Is Needed. by gift2xl: 2:12pm On Jun 21
No 1 question... have you been trained on it.
2. Are you aware of customers demand on so so kinds of accessories?

2 Likes

Re: Attention! Don't Scroll Down Without Reading This... Your Advice Is Needed. by Stanley101121: 3:39pm On Jun 21
No. That's why I'm seeking for advice

(1) (Reply)

JOB SEEKER'S!! Apply For Career Job In CAC Recruitment 2024/2025 / Job Title: Agent Banking Field Force / Weekend, New Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.