Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,178 members, 7,896,997 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Breed Of Dog Is This? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Breed Of Dog Is This? (1355 Views)

Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? / What Breed Of Dog Is This? / What Breed Of Dog Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Foodqueen(f): 2:38pm On Jun 21
I like it's hairy body. Pls help with the breed. I want to get it.

Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by MatrixReloaded: 2:59pm On Jun 21
It's a mammal in animal coat. E dey available . We can do waybill sef.
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by ATEAMS: 6:23pm On Jun 21
Buy and wear them snap
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Nicepoker(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21
That's a bitch.
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Bluebolt: 11:22pm On Jun 21
You may end up buying a greezly bear if you are not careful with dogs like this oooo
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by LordIsaac(m): 1:11am On Jun 22
It may be a Tibetan mastiff.

1 Like

Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Foodqueen(f): 5:21am On Jun 22
Bluebolt:
You may end up buying a greezly bear if you are not careful with dogs like this oooo

Really
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by Tochex101(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24
Maybe a poodle
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by ceasare: 6:20pm On Jul 01
It's a kangol.....
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by AdexAyanfe: 11:58am On Jul 13
Guys. Please i need your urgent help, how can i a dog (local dog) from pooing 💩 at a paticularly spot (not my dog but my neighbour's). It has really caused so much misunderstanding between my neighbour and I. The dog has no leash and moves around as it pleases. (I count their stubbornness as irresponsibility). angry
Please I want a permanent solution to chase the dog away from my spot.
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by KyrianOkeke(m): 10:26am On Jul 14
anytime it poops, take it to that spot & give it a few spanks. It will get the msg & stop going there to poop.
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by KyrianOkeke(m): 10:27am On Jul 14
AdexAyanfe:
Guys. Please i need your urgent help, how can i a dog (local dog) from pooing 💩 at a paticularly spot (not my dog but my neighbour's). It has really caused so much misunderstanding between my neighbour and I. The dog has no leash and moves around as it pleases. (I count their stubbornness as irresponsibility). angry

anytime it poops, take it to that spot & give it a few spanks. It will get the msg & stop going there to poop.
Re: What Breed Of Dog Is This? by YouAreNobody: 12:29pm On Jul 14
AdexAyanfe:

Dogs tend to like pooping at the same place. That's actually how we train dogs when we want them to poop in a place that'll make it easy for us to dispose of. Even when you take out the poop, the dog can still smell the tiny pieces of poop remaining there and come to poop there again.
What you'll do is to wash the spot with hypo. If it started pooping there recently, it wont come back there to poop but will choose another spot, hopefully near your silly neighbor

(1) (Reply)

Super Bullmastiff Pups For Sale / German Shepherd Cuties (booking) / 6 Weeks Old German Shepherd Puppies Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.