Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,042 members, 7,876,892 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Linkedin Verification In 1,2,3... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Linkedin Verification In 1,2,3... (69 Views)

Tenant Verification Services: Are They Reliable For Police Verification In India / How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria / Land Verification In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linkedin Verification In 1,2,3... by Dife(f): 4:44pm On Jun 21
I had tried to verify my LinkedIn (with my Nigerian Passport) earlier, but it wasn’t going through. I decided to try it again few days ago and I finally was able to. It was difficult to find any resource online that helped me with that so I decided to put this out to help anyone that might be finding it difficult.

1) Go to your linkedin profile on your mobile app, next to your name, click “Get Verified”

2) Have your passport ready then click on “Verify with persona”.

3) Accept the terms of use and continue

4) Select your country and continue

5) Take a live picture of your ID or upload a picture of it (That is the first “thick” page of your passport that has your picture)

6) Review the prefilled details and Continue

7) Scan the NFC chip (this is where many people get stuck) I believe some phones are unable to scan an nfc chip. However, many phones can, you just need to enable it under settings if it isn’t already
- Confirm that Nfc is enabled on your device (You can google to confirm that your phone works. Most iPhones do)
Remove your phone pouch/case as this might cause some interference.
- Look for the nfc tag on the front or back of your passport cover (image shown)
- Click on scan, then place your phone-with the back camera touching this chip — on your passport. As it shows scanning with one or more (green) scan dots, continue to move your camera a little around the chip till all the scanning dots are completed. Then is shows Successful
If you keep getting errors, first confirm that the steps above were adhered to, then restart your phone and try again.

cool Take a live picture of yourself following the prompts

9) Proceed to agree to share the required details with Linkedln

Voila! Now you have the verification check mark next to your name.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Stolen Cryptocurrency — Steps For Stolen Cryptocurrency Recovery / JUST IN: Court Gives Judgement On Suit By Soun Of Ogbomosho Allegedly Seeking To / OPPORTUNITY! NGO Seeks Media Officer In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.