Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,814 members, 7,893,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 05:08 AM

Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US (63475 Views)

Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo / Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by Love800(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22
I dont know pls.
What was the name?
Stoplying:

What is the first name of South Africa and what is his/her gender ?
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by xeju: 7:30pm On Jun 22
This one na confirm slave to the East. Slavery nor dey tire una, must you be slave to somebody🤔
Offpointng:
When I was quite younger and Inexperienced, with the way American movies and News paint her country to be the best place on Planet Earth, it became my choicest Country and a Country of my dream

Until I got in Contact with this Russian controlled page "In The Now" that exposes the rotten and Dirty secrets America has been hiding away from folks outside America before the page was brought down, my jaw dropped. It's there I got to know;

> Each day you wake up in America, you live in constant fear, esp if you're Black

> Each year, thousands of Americans also Japa from America to live in other countries

> Atleast 312 people are being shot daily in the US (app 1 persons in every 12min)

> Just like in Nigeria, you're not safe at Night as you can be robbed or shot dead

> You don't spend much time in a place of large gathering like Walmart, Clubs or Cinemas, cuz it's not safe as you can be shot dead "mistakenly"

> When people look at you for long, it really might not be in admiration, you should be nervous

> Many Kids and Adults are being kidnapped and with a hopeless likelihood of been found

> A simple n short Argument can cost you ur life (America is the easiest place to be killed mistakenly)

> Being Black leaves you at a Disadvantage when being approached by the Cops as a racist Cop can push you into doing or saying something that can cost you your life

> Police approach you with a safety off Gun in fear cuz he doesn't know if you have a gun or not and "any uneasy body movements" can have him release bullet shots, killing you.

> Your killers can bag a 5 - 10year jail time and be out to live even his best life.

> There's no True Justice in America, Detectives are always looking for evidence even when it's glaring, so don't loose guard by allowing anyone kill u first

> Just like in the Jungle, life in America is a life of kill or be killed. reason why everyone own a Gun
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by SIRTee15: 7:35pm On Jun 22
Stoplying:
Me mathematician tells you medical doctor or clinician or whatever that you guys in the medical business do not qualify to be called scientists, you are not smart enough.

Even a 10 yr old girl knows any young woman with unexpected PV bleed will be screened for pregnancy.
But your dumb mind thinks such young lady will try to cover up what's obvious by lying...
Who is she deceiving? If she's trying to cover up why did she come to hospital.
U are too dumb to be a scientist in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by Banbanna(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22
Omo, you too talk this one! You mean they troop into Mexico of all places? That cartel controlled & drug violence ravaged country for that matter? Maybe na another Meyico you dey talk about.
Offpointng:

Help me ask the mumu; TheTravelingOne . Also ask her why Americans leave America in hundreds of thousands yearly to live elsewhere most esp in Europe. Currently, Mexico is experiencing large influx of Americans

Cuz she visited America for just a week and came back, she thinks she can argue with us that talk to those who live in America and read lotta articles and also spend time listening and reading their daily news reports to know current happening in America
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by DaddyCoool: 7:48pm On Jun 22
Stoplying:

I used to live in Bordeaux, with a small income I had a big appartement in a very good area with vegetation and no pollution, now I live in Paris with a much bigger income and I can't afford the same level of lifestyle which I had in Bordeaux, because I'm in Paris...
You say my comparison has no basis because you suck at maths.

But you're in Paris. What is in Bordeaux? How do you define "better off"?? I bet you people who can afford to live anywhere will not choose Bordeaux. Same way Nigerians who can atlfford to live anywhere will not go and live in some village - though it is cheaper and more peaceful

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by DaddyCoool: 7:55pm On Jun 22
Offpointng:
When I was quite younger and Inexperienced, with the way American movies and News paint her country to be the best place on Planet Earth, it became my choicest Country and a Country of my dream

Until I got in Contact with this Russian controlled page "In The Now" that exposes the rotten and Dirty secrets America has been hiding away from folks outside America before the page was brought down, my jaw dropped. It's there I got to know;

I'm amazed an adult can't see this is STUPID propaganda

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by virginchaser(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22
Doyin2:

What makes usa better than safer places like Canada?

What standard of living is in USA that is not in Canada?

So why take the risk?

The riskier the thriller. Opportunities are abound in USA and if you buckle your shoes sky will be the limit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by PHAYOL81: 8:08pm On Jun 22
Another growing light dampened in the,west. May God strengthen the family he left behind
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by HRtechnique: 8:09pm On Jun 22
Offpointng:

> Each day you wake up in America, you live in constant fear, esp if you're Black

> Each year, thousands of Americans also Japa from America to live in other countries

> Atleast 312 people are being shot daily in the US (app 1 persons in every 12min)

> Just like in Nigeria, you're not safe at Night as you can be robbed or shot dead

> You don't spend much time in a place of large gathering like Walmart, Clubs or Cinemas, cuz it's not safe as you can be shot dead "mistakenly"

> When people look at you for long, it really might not be in admiration, you should be nervous

> Many Kids and Adults are being kidnapped and with a hopeless likelihood of been found

> A simple n short Argument can cost you ur life (America is the easiest place to be killed mistakenly)

> Being Black leaves you at a Disadvantage when being approached by the Cops as a racist Cop can push you into doing or saying something that can cost you your life

> Police approach you with a safety off Gun in fear cuz he doesn't know if you have a gun or not and "any uneasy body movements" can have him release bullet shots, killing you.

> Your killers can bag a 5 - 10year jail time and be out to live even his best life.

> There's no True Justice in America, Detectives are always looking for evidence even when it's glaring, so don't loose guard by allowing anyone kill u first

> Just like in the Jungle, life in America is a life of kill or be killed. reason why everyone own a Gun

Where can I find any other page like this?
Any recommendations for good Telegram pages to join?
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by Shikena(m): 8:19pm On Jun 22
Yes but that's the corner of the US that you found yourself. Many have been in the same US for over 20 years and never been near a single shooting incident.

You made it sound like people in the US hear gunshots every day or every month or even every year. That is simply not true for many people.

Solofresh2:
Of course cops were everywhere but that's not the point. The point is that a stray bullet could have hit anyone at that point and the cops won't raise the dead to life. US from what have seen is full of psychos who can do and undo at anytime. I could remember having a little fight with a friend at a basketball court and my uncle didn't allow me out for a whole week
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by eezer(m): 8:59pm On Jun 22
I don't think the US is a safe place to live besides the security, inflation rate too

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by otherway: 9:00pm On Jun 22
ogelekpomgam:

Lols.I get you.i was only being expressive or possibly idiomatic.Security wise..UK is far better than US.
But tax factor..the reverse is the case..

No sir, the tax system in America is worse.

UK takes a one off tax depending on your earnings and NI contribution but in the states, you pay so many types of taxes and when you buy stuffs, you will still need to pay tax separately.
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by Lucas4903: 9:48pm On Jun 22
steeltrust:
carry talk de worry you

You just sit in your house and start talking nonsense from what you see on social media

If I no de the america now I go say you de right
But let me allow you with your opinion and enjoy your Nigeria that’s a paradise

No where is perfect but you can never compare america with any country on earth

Just as herdsmen de slaughter farmers
Kidnapping here and there in Nigeria
Na some the thing with gun violence but guess what no matter the situation justice must prevail cause the system has strong institutions which has the power to prosecute even president Joe Biden

But you know in Nigeria it a different ball except you’re rich and wealthy

Let me leave you to your thought

Odabo

You are still not making sense. If I never live in America I for believe you. America can never be compared to same countries who do away with guns. For every mass shooting that happens in the US, Canada tightens its gun laws. As long as everyone can carry a weapon, Oga even u urself can never get into something as simple as a road rage, it can cost u ur life not to even talk of the police who can take ur life also. You think it is by good roads and electricity and strong institutions, your strong institutions will fail you when your killer gets just 5yrs behind bars and is out in one year on parole but u are gone and gone for life. America still dey shack you. Australia/New Zealand are far better in terms of public safety.
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22
otherway:

No sir, the tax system in America is worse.

UK takes a one off tax depending on your earnings and NI contribution but in the states, you pay so many types of taxes and when you buy stuffs, you will still need to pay tax separately.
yes.sir.kk.i feel comparing the total percentage of both will give a better clarity.though here in UK,you still pay tax for everything you buy.seen them on my receipts though.
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by otipoju(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22
chieni:

OMG! Did you two have an altercation before this happened?

It's a long short story. Let me narrate.

The guy once asked me for a ride to work. I thought they were married.

After giving him a ride twice, I asked what happened to their car and he said they repossessed it. Because they missed their monthly payments.

I advised them to get a older model car that they can pay of at once instead of buying the latest that they could not afford.

Like a month later, the guy came to ask me for cold water and I gave him. Same week he came to ask to charge his phone and I helped him. Then on Sunday of that week he came to knock on the door telling me that they told him his wife was in my apartment.

Brother, I don't even recognize your wife, come in and search she is not here oo. Don't let anyone play us against each other. He did search and found and found nothing.

I left for church and advised him to be patient and settle whatever was going on between him and his wife.

Na so I go church, leave my mom for house. I dey church I just see my phone dey ring. I went out of church and returned my mom's call. After I left, the guy saw knocked and when mummy did not open, broke down the door.

Weather it was to attack mummy or to search again I don't know. But she was able to sneak out through the back door and called neighbour's for help. They called police but by the time they arrived he had fled.

I had to go back home. Involved the apartment and demanded that they moved us to a vacant one that same day. They said it was Sunday it would be hard. I told them this guy will definitely come back.

They fixed the door, changed the locks. But as night fell, I no gree sleep. I knew he would come back. So I was just watching TV to stay awake. Around 2 am, I heard a car approaching and stopped. I peeped out the window and saw him and another guy in the car and heard him say " This niggar is watching
TV. I'm gonna kill him this night.

My own OT of teenage years kicked in. I grabbed a knife, poured pepper in water and put off the light woke my mom in the other room, dialed 911 and was in the phone with them while waiting by the door.

He punched on the door kicked banged and screamed that I was going to die by his gun and i should come and open the door.

My own plan was simple, if you come in. I first blind you with pepper water turn back on the lights and stab your neck as many times possible then grab your gun put off the lights again and wait for the second guy in the car to come in.

Well after about 10 minutes of banging and shouting, the second guy told him that they should go that the cops will surely be on their way. He got back in the car and left.

Soon after the cops came about 6 of them and told me to open the door. I did with the knife still in my hand. Na so I dey hear " drop your weapon " with guns and flash lights in my face.

If they had not been calm and I was not talking to them as I opened the door they could easily have shot me thinking I was the intruder.

After every, they told me the guy was a drug dealer that was out from prison and was on parole and the woman was not his wife.

That she had got tired of him and moved out the apartment when he went to work. She had turned out the utilities. So their apartment had no lights,no gas and no water.

That explained why he needed to charge his phone, ask for cold water etc.

Some months later, they caught him and was asked if I want to press charges. I declined.

In retrospect I should have sued the apartment for negligence for not moving me out of the apartment that same day that I requested. Although we moved to another unit the next morning on Monday but we had to sleep in a hotel till morning.

I think the girlfriend was using me to taunt him. That's the only reason that I can think of for him to come after me.

Since then, I no dey too shine teeth with people or dey interested in knowing my neighbour's.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by otherway: 10:18pm On Jun 22
ogelekpomgam:

yes.sir.kk.i feel comparing the total percentage of both will give a better clarity.though here in UK,you still pay tax for everything you buy.seen them on my receipts though.

No you don't pay tax on whatever you buy.
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by Omobalo67: 10:28pm On Jun 22
steeltrust:
carry talk de worry you

You just sit in your house and start talking nonsense from what you see on social media

Na some the thing with gun violence but guess what no matter the situation justice must prevail cause the system has strong institutions which has the power to prosecute even president Joe Biden

Odabo

As in like 50 years after the crime was committed and the culprit is even tired of life, he will get prosecuted cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Dey play.

No where is fucking perfect. We all live to die another day. Same way you can make it anywhere.

System is good or not, just avoid confrontation and pray for safety, if e happen body don go o.
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by Temi2468: 10:36pm On Jun 22
Offpointng:

This is scary!
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by Padipadi: 10:37pm On Jun 22
Villa12:
you still don't get it. We aren't saying all Muslims girls are saints or all Christian girls are bad. Far from it. [We're only saying Islamic girls are much more decent than Christian girls[/b]
Maybe you should provide a data to back up ya claim. As a matter of fact, you're an intruder causing public disturbance, disunity and religious fracas with your claim that's bolded.
Who are the we, who are your backers and sponsors?
Your people don do another one here: https://www.nairaland.com/8132066/police-fail-make-arrests-after

Aren't you ashamed?

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22
otherway:

No you don't pay tax on whatever you buy.
Wow.are you in UK?..pls,what are things you don't pay tax on?..
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by IdeasYapayaski: 10:51pm On Jun 22
Tjra:
Relocate to US? God forbid

The gun violence there is something else.

Potential immigrants should consider countries like Finland, Germany and Poland or Australia/Canada (If language barrier is your worry)

In Finland, cold can help you make beats with the sound of your teeths😂🤣😃😂😂
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by Wizardslayer: 11:06pm On Jun 22
Wow... God bless the Igbos.

I've been following this thread with mean observations since morning to see how it goes, but i was marvelled. Had the victim been an Igbo person hope you figure out what our Yoruba brethren's comment will be.

Your guess will be as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by otherway: 11:29pm On Jun 22
ogelekpomgam:

Wow.are you in UK?..pls,what are things you don't pay tax on?..
You don't understand.

I'm UK we pay standard tax of 20% or higher depending on your earnings.

BUT WE DON'T PAY TAX ON GOODS AND GROCERIES.

In the states, you pay vat at checkout whenever you buy groceries.
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by Idaytesj29(m): 11:59pm On Jun 22
Solofresh2:
He sure me say that werey no dey US.I was in Texas last two years, and I witness one live in the US.People are killing themselves over Petty issues in the US.I Lost a friend(James) a black American in 2018 who was shots dead in his home.This was very painful😥

So so sad 😭😢

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by steeltrust: 1:49am On Jun 23
Lucas4903:

You are still not making sense. If I never live in America I for believe you. America can never be compared to same countries who do away with guns. For every mass shooting that happens in the US, Canada tightens its gun laws. As long as everyone can carry a weapon, Oga even u urself can never get into something as simple as a road rage, it can cost u ur life not to even talk of the police who can take ur life also. You think it is by good roads and electricity and strong institutions, your strong institutions will fail you when your killer gets just 5yrs behind bars and is out in one year on parole but u are gone and gone for life. America still dey shack you. Australia/New Zealand are far better in terms of public safety.
read Watin you write if it make sense to you

So good road
Constant electricity and strong institutions not a criteria to rate a country

Omo you talk this one oh

So in Nigeria them no de kill person and justice can’t even been seen nor even talked about if you’re not connected

See person wen say em don enter yankee
Yankee wan you enter for social media

Bro make I leave you to your fallacies
Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by RodgersAkpafu: 2:34am On Jun 23
Villa12:
it is not a joke. America or no America, Muslim girls are very much decent than Christian girls. It is a known fact.

The same Paki girls Nigerian boys are fvcking mercilessly in this UK?

lmaooo grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by Elxandre(m): 11:58am On Jun 23
TheTravelingOne:
Facts. I grew up there & have lived in Nigeria some years and trust me when I tell you, the US is a million times better than nigeria will ever be.
It's now some years and not three months as you said on your other thread. 😂
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by TheTravelingOne(f): 12:43pm On Jun 23
Shall I show you my entrance stamp? Don’t tell me how long I’ve been in Nigeria. Speak what you know or shut tf up.
Elxandre:

It's now some years and not three months as you said on your other thread. 😂
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by Offpoint1: 12:54pm On Jun 23
steeltrust:
carry talk de worry you

Odabo
Justice in America? 😂 🤣 🤣
There's no such thing as justice in America. You can kill anybody and come out in 5 years time with 'good' lawyer, in fact you can come out sooner if you claimed mental illness.
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by Offpoint1: 12:58pm On Jun 23
Offpointng:

Bro don't you think the Justice system is poor? US is also corrupt and not every case get Justice. Just like Nigeria, you're a step ahead if you're rich. it's even worse if you're Black. Remember that "Onlyfans" lady that killed our Nigerian guy, even with CCTV footage that showed her assaulting the guy couple of times, Do you know she was granted bail and is still walking free today? let's even say Bail means she can still be called or arrested later, With the so called strong justice system, it's over a year now and she's still free.

Nicky Minaj Baby father was sent to jail for sh**ting a 12yr old girl in the face, guess who's a star today??

Pop smoke killers were once caught on Camera vibing and sharing Pizza with all Joy

Those are little of the ones we know o. So where's the strong justice system??
No such shxt as justice system in America, you can kill anybody and walk free once you claim mentally ill or "self-defense"... Even those jailed get out in less than 5 years. America is a bleeped up continent.
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by Elxandre(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23
TheTravelingOne:
Shall I show you my entrance stamp? Don’t tell me how long I’ve been in Nigeria. Speak what you know or shut tf up.
shut tf up too.
You just claimed you've been in 9ja for three months. You typed both contradictions, not me.
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US by omoluka: 5:33pm On Jun 23
Offpointng:

Still thinking of relocating to the US sad, let me sit my ass down in this youkay then grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) / Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.