Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,977 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

What Is The Difference Between Tinubu And Robert Mugabe. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Difference Between Tinubu And Robert Mugabe. (585 Views)

"No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu / Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 / Robert Mugabe Dies At 93, In Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Tinubu And Robert Mugabe. by rightdata: 6:09pm On Jun 21
I see many similarities between Tinubu and Robert Mugabe.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Tinubu And Robert Mugabe. by tballeyy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 21
They are both inflation president
No difference

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Tinubu And Robert Mugabe. by derecho(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21
Mugabe was educated and didn't forge his certificate. I can't remember FBI accusing him of identity theft or heroin trafficking

Mugabe wasn't a puppet of the U.S too

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Tinubu And Robert Mugabe. by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21
It's just so sad. I doubt this leaders are actually humans.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Tinubu And Robert Mugabe. by freemanq(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21
Same
Re: What Is The Difference Between Tinubu And Robert Mugabe. by slimfit1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21
Nigerians won't make him last more than 8years
Re: What Is The Difference Between Tinubu And Robert Mugabe. by blacknp(m): 8:56pm On Jun 21
derecho:
Mugabe was educated and didn't forge his certificate. I can't remember FBI accusing him of identity theft or heroin trafficking

Mugabe wasn't a puppet of the U.S too
You can't remember FBI accusing Mugabe of identity theft or heroin trafficking, how old are you to remember such an event?

All these disgruntled disillusioned Obidients never seize to amaze me, when did the feds accuse your President of Identity theft or heroin trafficking?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between Tinubu And Robert Mugabe. by Carazon: 9:10pm On Jun 21
Mugabe was a good leader loved by his people, sanctions from Western countries crippled his administration while Tinubu's administration crippled without any sanction.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Tinubu And Robert Mugabe. by sIfioksq: 12:29am On Jun 22
Tinubu is a political juggernaut
Re: What Is The Difference Between Tinubu And Robert Mugabe. by bet9ja(m): 12:34am On Jun 22
Mugabe is the most educated president.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Tinubu And Robert Mugabe. by derecho(m): 6:50am On Jun 22
Kikikiki...This Animal again.
I should be asking your age because it seems you don't know Mugabe.

Unfortunately, it's a well known fact that Tinubu was into heroin business and he forged his CSU certificate.

Abi you wan rewrite history?

For the umpteenth time, Mugabe is better than Tinubu 1000times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mkh9tOzu-I&pp=ygUhZGF2aWQgaHVuZGV5aW4gZG9jdW1lbnRhcnkgdGludWJ1

blacknp:
You can't remember FBI accusing Mugabe of identity theft or heroin trafficking, how old are you to remember such an event?

All these disgruntled disillusioned Obidients never seize to amaze me, when did the feds accuse your President of Identity theft or heroin trafficking?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Tinubu And Robert Mugabe. by blacknp(m): 10:47am On Jun 22
derecho:
Kikikiki...This Animal again.
I should be asking your age because it seems you don't know Mugabe.

Unfortunately, it's a well known fact that Tinubu was into heroin business and he forged his CSU certificate.

Abi you wan rewrite history?

For the umpteenth time, Mugabe is better than Tinubu 1000times

https://m.yov=3Mkh9tOzu-I&pp=ygUhZGF2aWQgaHVuZGV5aW4gZG9jdW1lbnRhcnkgdGludWJ1

Incoherent Oblivious Confused Obidient where is your FBI report?

Yes o, the late great Robert Mugabe is far far better than your president, only an ignorant politically minded person go compare them.

No be our fault say them born you for The Federal Republic of Nigeria, na Zimbabwe they for born you instead, na only your people go fit tell u how dey miss road, take enter Naija come birth you?

Sorry, na them you go blame for their mistake, not Seyi Tinubu’s papa.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Tinubu And Robert Mugabe. by derecho(m): 9:44am On Jun 24
Daft animal...so you think Tinubu's Drug case is still hidden?
Continue deluding yourself.
Obidients are not as uninformed as Tinubu's supporters.

Go back to your illiterate WhatsApp group to display your folly because no enlightened Nigerian is oblivious of Tinubu's shameful past.
blacknp:
Incoherent Oblivious Confused Obidient where is your FBI report?

Yes o, the late great Robert Mugabe is far far better than your president, only an ignorant politically minded person go compare them.

No be our fault say them born you for The Federal Republic of Nigeria, na Zimbabwe they for born you instead, na only your people go fit tell u how dey miss road, take enter Naija come birth you?

Sorry, na them you go blame for their mistake, not Seyi Tinubu’s papa.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Tinubu And Robert Mugabe. by Bullfallo(m): 9:57am On Jun 24
Mugabe was better. First you need to read history why there was inflation in that country. Secondly it took mugabe plenty of years to get there. But tinubu 1 day have not eveb reached office everything spoiled.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Tinubu And Robert Mugabe. by blacknp(m): 10:39am On Jun 24
derecho:
Daft animal...so you think Tinubu's Drug case is still hidden?
Continue deluding yourself.
Obidients are not as uninformed as Tinubu's supporters.

Go back to your illiterate WhatsApp group to display your folly because no enlightened Nigerian is oblivious of Tinubu's shameful past.
Incoherent Confused Obidient.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Security Operatives "Run" As Protest Turns Heated In Nyanya, Abuja (video) / “Tinubu Doing His Best, Hardship Will Soon Be Over ” — Ganduje Tells Nigerians / Us Plane Bomber To Dad: “forget Me. I’m Never Coming Back”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.