Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,212 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA (447 Views)

Best Trading Forex Robot, Autofx / Free Robot (EA) To Make Money On Your Forex Account / Make Over 100% Profit Monthly Using This Forex Robot. Legit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by kimozaman2020(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21
Words are not enough to say Thank God that I came across this wonderful Forex Ea GU bot which has been growing my account. In just less than a month the Bot has been able to make 30% of my capital. The original owner of the Bot is Dr Bills and the bot has several other benefits aside from trading in your Standard or Cent account you can also connect the bot to your prompt firm(Consummate) and you will be making cool cash on there too. I decided to share this wonderful opportunity because of the hardships of the country, and I believe it's very lucrative. You can also share your experience using a Forex bot, we can learn from each other.

IG: Hakimcy TG: Symply_Abdul
Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by criuze(m): 8:07pm On Jun 21
Does it work of mt4 demo

Give us the link
Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by kimozaman2020(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21
kimozaman2020:
Words are not enough to say Thank God that I came across this wonderful Forex Ea GU bot which has been growing my account. In just less than a month the Bot has been able to make 30% of my capital. The original owner of the Bot is Dr Bills and the bot has several other benefits aside from trading in your Standard or Cent account you can also connect the bot to your prompt firm(Consummate) and you will be making cool cash on there too. I decided to share this wonderful opportunity because of the hardships of the country, and I believe it's very lucrative. You can also share your experience using a Forex bot, we can learn from each other.

Works with any broker. Best on zero or Raw spread account.

Minimum account to run is $300 but $500 is advisable, you can also check my profile for my info.
Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by chido20(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21
Scam no put head o
Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by Datbadtguy: 8:23pm On Jun 21
I've tried a couple of Forex bots before, and while some were hit or miss, finding the right one can be a game-changer.
Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by kimozaman2020(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21
chido20:
Scam no put head o
Lol, why do you call it a scam just a reason Mr. Chido?
Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by kimozaman2020(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21
Datbadtguy:
I've tried a couple of Forex bots before, and while some were hit or miss, finding the right one can be a game-changer.
That is good to know, which Bot have you used before hedging or SMC? The Gu Bot I am talking about is a hedging bot, well-optimized and a little risk. It solely depends on how you want to expose your capital but the default settings is the best.
Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by kimozaman2020(m): 9:08pm On Jun 21
criuze:
Does it work for mt4 demo

Give us the link
It only works on Mt4, and yes it can work for both demo and a reach account. Small capital like $500-$2000 will be converted to a cent account. You mind investors details or which link are you taking about please?
Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by kimozaman2020(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21
kimozaman2020:
It only works on Mt4, and yes it can work for both demo and a reach account. Small capital like $500-$2000 will be converted to a cent account. You mind investors details or which link are you taking about please?
Check the date of deposit!

$300(Cent account) to $650 with a period of one month.

Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by kimozaman2020(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23
kimozaman2020:

Happy weekend. I know some people who don’t know anything about forex are also interested, which is fine but please make your research and know what automated forex entails then we can start from there.
Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by koolguy88(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23
For CFDs 30% profit in a full month is small. I can make that in a day or in few hours
Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by kimozaman2020(m): 7:33pm On Jun 23
koolguy88:
For CFDs 30% profit in a full month is small. I can make that in a day or in few hours
Sure you can make that even in a minute but you can also loose that too very fast. No matter the level of your consistency you can’t trade more than a bot because we have emotions but they don’t have emotions. I trade and make more profit myself but having a bot that trades round the clock is blessing, extra bucks I think.
Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by Akposkiz: 8:30pm On Jun 23
Am interested what are the procedures involve in forex trading?
Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by kimozaman2020(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24
Akposkiz:
Am interested what are the procedures involve in forex trading?
Hello Mr Akposkiz, there’s is no much procedures. All you need is a broker(where you will invest the money the bot will trade), VpS(Virtual Private Server, a live computer that works 24 hours), and Bot software. You can contact me me via Whatsa: Zero8 One three,6,Two,96116

Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by kimozaman2020(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26
kimozaman2020:
Hello Mr Akposkiz, there’s is no much procedures. All you need is a broker(where you will invest the money the bot will trade), VpS(Virtual Private Server, a live computer that works 24 hours), and Bot software. You can contact me me via Whatsa: Zero8 One three,6,Two,96116
VPS setup is very easy and straightforward, it’s not something complicated as some you of thinks.
Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by kimozaman2020(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28
Happy Friday Champs! Stay bless.
Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by kimozaman2020(m): 2:38am On Jul 06
$14 profit of the week
Slow but steady
Cent account

Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by kimozaman2020(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08
$250 account. Let's see how far this goes, I will post the result weekly.

Re: My Experience Using A Forex Robot EA by kimozaman2020(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09
To keep up with daily updates and other benefits. investors' logins, and how the bot is working are also on the channel. Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's First Ever Alternative Energy Expo / Tested And Business Seminar Opportunities / Become A Land Owner By Just Paying Five Hundred Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.