Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,929 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi (332 Views)

Ebuka Obi Zion Ministry Allegedly Buys Property Of Mountain Of Fire In Lagos / Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance / Biodun & Busola Never Dated: COZA Reacts To Rape Scandal, Blames Jealous Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi by ricson11(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21
According to the General Overseer of Zion Ministry,Evang. Chukwuebuka Anozie Obi , he has never dated or slept with any woman in his life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AodIgY9dMNg?si=lrEO3r0Se92wfwuQ
Re: I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi by Khallicopyro: 8:44pm On Jun 21
I never look any woman yansh before. Next person add your own lie
Re: I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi by Righthussle: 8:46pm On Jun 21
Keep quiet abeg.
Re: I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Jun 21
ricson11:
According to the General Overseer of Zion Ministry,Evang. Chukwuebuka Anozie Obi , he has never dated or slept with any woman in his life
And this is supposed to be news because? undecided
Re: I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi by Caleb15(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21
Even me self
Re: I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi by Cassandraloius: 9:27pm On Jun 21
Who be this one na?πŸ˜‚ Mr man, do not add to my annoyance this evening.πŸ˜’
Re: I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi by GanagiBitrus: 9:28pm On Jun 21
May be true, may be false.
We'll wait to see in next few days, if any woman will show up to challenge him.
Re: I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi by sholatech(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21
It could be true, if he is full-blooded gay
Re: I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Jun 21
sholatech:
It could be true, if he is full-blooded gay
Or simply asexual. There are many people like that even among those who can't seem to keep even their hands off their own selves. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi by Sapasenator: 9:57pm On Jun 21
Thank God for your life brother, me too, I have never seen a woman's pants or slept with any woman before despite the strong temptations. I must confess I only sucked bress once and received about 5 blowjo*bs in total, that's all.

By His grace, I will continue to keep myself for my future wife.
Re: I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi by Ever8090: 10:08pm On Jun 21
Ehe...

Re: I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi by shortgun(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21
So why is he always giving conjugal advice to married couples when he doesn't have any experience himself grin
Re: I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi by oteneaaron(m): 7:00am On Jun 22
Wow Congratulations!

But have you dated or slept with any Man before?
Re: I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi by Everyday247: 7:25am On Jun 22
So does that mean he will make heaven?

The last time I checked, a serial criminal will make heaven if they ask for forgiveness at their dying moments and a Godly man is going straight to hell if they commit one tiny sin before they die. 😐
Re: I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi by Kobojunkie: 7:49am On Jun 22
Everyday247:
So does that mean he will make heaven?
The last time I checked, a serial criminal will make heaven if they ask for forgiveness at their dying moments and a Godly man is going straight to hell if they commit one tiny sin before they die. 😐
Wetin concern Heaven with your libido or lack of one. undecided
And to correct you there, it is the heaven that belongs to your pastors and mogs that serial killers will make. Jesus Christ never said that all that is needed is forgiveness to enter into the Kingdom of God let alone Heaven. Nor did He say that asking for forgiveness is the way to obtain freedom from sins as a sinner. That lie you lot believe there was concocted by your religious leaders to deceive you lot into forking over your hard earned money and lives over to them. undecided
Re: I Have Never Dated Or Slept With Any Woman In My Life - Pastor Ebuka Obi by Harddiskng(m): 11:15am On Jun 26
This guy ehn.

I have listened to this man. There are people you can tell the kind of spirits* they are operating with.

Do i blame his followers, when you by yourself don’t know original. How would you know when you are given fake? undecided

(1) (Reply)

[music] Ivin - Adoration (@ivin_rap_baller, @gospelboiz) / Listening Ears. / Free From Debt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.