Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,228 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:34 AM

Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage (1754 Views)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A β€˜Rabbit’ / Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by Highnesscfr2030(m): 9:58pm On Jun 21
He wrote πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Public notice.

This is the last picture together as husband and wife.

This beautiful couple is separating with immediate effect due to emerging irreconcilable difference after 37 years conjugal bliss.

Indeed, life is a mystery and a jigsaw puzzle.

I wish her good tidings and long life and prosperity.

The devil is tirelessly working 24hrs round the clock.

I gave the devil a good fight with everything at my disposal.

Please I'm single again but not available.

I have decided to live a happy but lonely life.

Please pray for me.

I will miss her so much.

She was the love of my life.

She was my sunshine.

Let me cry a river.

I'm hale and ❀️ hearty.

Our union is blessed with 4 graduates who are all gainfully employed in reputable organizations.

She is free to go with them if that is their wishes.

A man without biological children still gets a befitting and decent burial.

Thank God I have touched beautiful lives who would be too willing to give me a decent burial when I joined my ancestors at God appointed time.

Who cares anyway!

The dead is not even aware of what happens after answering the final call.

Never marry one wife,if you have the money.
Please be wise.

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by gaby(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21
Lol

Funny journalist... grin

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by JAMO84: 10:15pm On Jun 21
Why would anyone wants to leave a 37 years old marriage?

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by onumadu: 10:28pm On Jun 21
My heart breaks for this man.
That second to the last line words are only for the wise tho'.

Take heart sir.
Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by onumadu: 10:29pm On Jun 21
JAMO84:

You see this your question? It needs a book.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by flokii: 10:59pm On Jun 21
Let's assume they got married at 23yrs.. they should be in their sixties now.. what could have caused this?

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by Cassandraloius: 11:25pm On Jun 21
Hmmmm....
Strange and normal.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by princepeter566: 11:47pm On Jun 21
This one pains the man wella....
This is what we call heartbreak. Not all this teenagers shouting heartbreak up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by WeddingParol: 4:45am On Jun 22
This part got me thinking

Highnesscfr2030:
He wrote πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Our union is blessed with 4 graduates who are all gainfully employed in reputable organizations.

I hope it is not another DNA issue after 37 years?

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by Difrent: 4:51am On Jun 22
onumadu:

Take heart sir.

He put a caveat , if you have the money.
Most men who take this advise always overlook the caveat, the advise isn't for broke ass Niggers but those that CAN AFFORD IT.

If you can't afford it , na to remain single
Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by dealslip(f): 5:07am On Jun 22
That he came on social media first doesn't make him blameless. The things women endure in marriage that many men don't even know causes resentment and pain in their wives are too many. Infact many men assume, their wives will never leave and so don't even adjust when the woman is complaining about certain things. They just always assume, all women want is money. They focus on responsibilities and neglect the relationship. Many of our mothers are very very hurt and bitter at how they are treated but the pressure of approval from society made them stay, we now have a generation of women who have sworn not to be left bitter and resentful, that's the present crop of women many men are now complaining about.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by zkm3: 5:12am On Jun 22
Sad.

It is wrong to say the dead is not aware of what happens. They actually are.

In his book, "Life after Life", Raymond Moody explored those who were pronounced clinically dead and came back to life. All of them had a common consensus: they were conscious of their environment and could see everything, including as doctors worked hard to keep them alive. The only problem was that they could not be heard or seen as they were in another level of consciousness.

As for the man's story. I think many people are never friends before and during marriage. Marriages are mostly transactional. It can be for financial security or children. Once the financial source dries up and children move out, the realities confront the couple.

To aspiring couples, be friends with that man or woman. Be their gossip partner. Defend their honour behind you. I knew a couple married for 43 years. When the man died, the woman did not believe it. She kissed his body, caressed him, cried on him and asked him to come back. You'd also recall Ras Kimono's wife who passed away with a year of his demise, and Stephen Keshi who could not live with the grief of his wife's passing.

True love exists. Happy are those who find it. Blessed are those who nurture it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by Foodqueen(f): 5:57am On Jun 22
Like the children are fighting him too.

Why separating at this age.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by Creamypie(m): 8:03am On Jun 22
The ex wife don turn the children against their dad and benefactor, when she herself no pay a dime towards their development. See his last phrase " never marry one wife if you have the money" no be joke oh

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by favour32(m): 9:17am On Jun 22
Highnesscfr2030:
He wrote πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Public notice.

This is the last picture together as husband and wife.

This beautiful couple is separating with immediate effect due to emerging irreconcilable difference after 37 years conjugal bliss.

Indeed, life is a mystery and a jigsaw puzzle.

I wish her good tidings and long life and prosperity.

The devil is tirelessly working 24hrs round the clock.

I gave the devil a good fight with everything at my disposal.

Please I'm single again but not available.

I have decided to live a happy but lonely life.

Please pray for me.

I will miss her so much.

She was the love of my life.

She was my sunshine.

Let me cry a river.

I'm hale and ❀️ hearty.

Thank God I have touched beautiful lives who would be too willing to give me a decent burial when I joined my ancestors at God appointed time.

Who cares anyway!

The dead is not even aware of what happens after answering the final call.

Never marry one wife,if you have the money.
Please be wise.
I have been saying this over the past years!
IF YOU HAVE THE FINANCIAL RESOURCES, MARRY MORE THAN A WIFE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by Stevenbright(m): 9:47am On Jun 22
flokii:
Let's assume they got married at 23yrs.. they should be in their sixties now.. what could have caused this?

Even though he wasn't explicit in putting out information about the marriage, he did just that if you read in-between what is written.

It is quiet clear that wether he is the biological father of the said four children or not, the children and their mom have ganged up against the man after he was done training them through school and job opportunities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by Fiscus105(m): 10:42am On Jun 22
onumadu:

Take heart sir.

* Ur heart doesn't break for the man, becos he is a toxic man.

* Ur heart doesn't full of pains for the woman than endured an adult that refuses to mature after several years on earth and in marriage.( Going by how he wrote rubbish things publicly after marital failure)

If you aren't bias towards ur gender, and you are a type who can read in between the lines, you would notice whole lot toxic, overbearing attitude and wickedness not only towards his wife but also all his 4 children in his write-ups.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by ElevationD: 10:45am On Jun 22
The man gave up the wife and children? The children must have connected with the man. Niobe can say that the man was maltreated by his family.

Well, if he has found peace, let him stay there.
Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by Fiscus105(m): 10:47am On Jun 22
Stevenbright:

Even though he wasn't explicit in putting out information about the marriage, he did just that if you read in-between what is written.

It is quiet clear that weather he is not the biological father of the said four children or not, the children and their mom have ganged up against the man after he was done training them through school and job opportunities.

What would have made all the children to gang up against their father, if indeed he his peace loving and caring father?

Learn how to hear other side before you jump to conderm them.

Everybody would say good thing about him/ herself.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by ATEAMS: 12:37pm On Jun 22
Him don taaya
Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by bmasz(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22
JAMO84:

Highnesscfr2030: A man without biological children still gets a befitting and decent burial.

That's his reason
Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by Caaz: 2:48pm On Jun 22
This here is the second public announcement of dissolution of marriage I have read today in this forum.

Truth's women endure lots of nonsense from their husbands and they ve locked their hearts n affection towards their husbands.

Most women are patiently waiting to deal with their husbands at old age(take it or leave it)like this woman here just did.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Jun 22
WeddingParol:
This part got me thinking I hope it is not another DNA issue after 37 years?
You missed the part where it, the OP, says Our union implying he does not question their paternity, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Jun 22
Caaz:
This here is the second ublic announcement of dissolution of marriage I have read today in this forum.
Truth's women endures lots of nonsense from their husbands and they ve locked their hearts n affection against their husbands. Most women are patiently waiting to deal with their husbands at old age(take it or leave it)like this woman here just did.
For what purpose? Who beg them? Why? There is no medal at the end of it all... has never been... so why endure? Fela call am suffering and smiling; it is 2024 and many of them are still it. No be brain damage be that! Abegi! undecided
Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Jun 22
Fiscus105:
β–  What would have made all the children to gang up against their father, if indeed he his peace loving and caring father? Learn how to hear other side before you jump to conderm them. Everybody would say good thing about him/ herself.
The man already said it is over with him and her. Hopefully, the woman hears this clearly and wakes the fk up from the 37-year delusion jo! She and her children have been abandoned after 37 years, which is all this means. There is no way of erasing this fact or making it sound better than it does.
Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Jun 22
dealslip:
That he came on social media first doesn't make him blameless. The things women endure in marriage that many men don't even know causes resentment and pain in their wives are too many. Infact many men assume, their wives will never leave and so don't even adjust when the woman is complaining about certain things. They just always assume, all women want is money. They focus on responsibilities and neglect the relationship.
β–  Many of our mothers are very very hurt and bitter at how they are treated but the pressure of approval from society made them stay, we now have a generation of women who have sworn not to be left bitter and resentful, that's the present crop of women many men are now complaining about.
Why are you trying to brandish her endurance as though it should somehow matter in all of this. The man said him no do anymore; in fact, make she dey carry the kids go. It never mattered what the woman chose to endure. It does not matter at all that she chose to endure because there's never any medal or award awaiting her at the end it all. She chose of her own volition to endure nonsense and at the end of the day, the man she chose to endure all that shit with chose to abandon her and her kids. End of story! undecided

2. The same nonsense happened to many of our mothers so the question is why are women not learning the right lessons? Why do they continue to spit in the face of common sense for Pete's sake? How long will Nigerian women in marriage continue to play the victim card abeg! undecided
Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by dealslip(f): 6:55pm On Jun 22
Kobojunkie:
Why are you trying to brandish her endurance as though it should somehow matter in all of this. The man said him no do anymore; in fact, make she dey carry the kids go. It never mattered what the woman chose to endure. It does not matter at all that she chose to endure because there's never any medal or award awaiting her at the end it all. She chose of her own volition to endure nonsense and at the end of the day, the man she chose to endure all that shit with chose to abandon her and her kids. End of story! undecided

2. The same nonsense happened to many of our mothers so the question is why are women not learning the right lessons? Why do they continue to spit in the face of common sense for Pete's sake? How long will Nigerian women in marriage continue to play the victim card abeg! undecided
I said what I said
Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:50pm On Jun 22
After 37 years you cannot sort out your marital issues, even in old age you still think that the grass would be Greener outside, being deceived by some young Jezebels. The mere fact that he is advising two wives shows the kind of man he is.
Re: Kogi Born Journalist Divorces After 37 Years In Marriage by onumadu: 5:39am On Jun 24
Fiscus105:

* Ur heart doesn't break for the man, becos he is a toxic man.

* Ur heart doesn't full of pains for the woman than endured an adult that refuses to mature after several years on earth and in marriage.( Going by how he wrote rubbish things publicly after marital failure)

If you aren't bias towards ur gender, and you are a type who can read in between the lines, you would notice whole lot toxic, overbearing attitude and wickedness not only towards his wife but also all his 4 children in his write-ups.

First of all, calm down because you clearly jumped the gun by concluding that I exonerated him.
I didn't.
He said that he gave "the devil a good fight". Apparently he truly fought for his marriage, but it failed.
He praised his wife, called her the love of his life, and lamented that he would miss her.
These are not words from a man blaming his wife alone. He clearly (implicitly ) blamed himself too.

Let me guess what happened to his marriage...

He married a good but incompatible woman.
That incompatibility led to so many "devil" moments, and he tried to hold on, but kept fucking up.
He tried but that "devil" (of incompatibility) won the war.
Their kids blamed him for those Bleep ups, and side with their mom, so he holds no grudges against them, because they won't understand why he did what he did.
He exonerates them and wishes them well.
Now, he fears that he may die alone, but he says that even lonely people get decent burial.
Lastly, he advises any man thinking of marriage to marry more than one wife just in case he finds out that he is incompatible with the first wife.
This is what I understand from his post, and that is why I said my heart breaks for him.
BTW only men who have been married for years can remotely understand what he is actually saying.

(1) (Reply)

((((A Happy Mother's Day To All My Ladies In Nairaland)))) / Please Help A Frustrated Sister / Can Social Media Help Determine A Lady's True Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.