Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:40 AM

I need help. (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I need help. (photos) (433 Views)

Unemployed Graduate Welcomes Triplets In Delta,cries For Help(photos) / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need help. (photos) by Elistho(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21
Hh
Re: I need help. (photos) by Elistho(m): 11:07pm On Jun 21
Please don't ignore me. 🙏
Re: I need help. (photos) by CareerBegger: 11:10pm On Jun 21
Why did you blur those information on the screenshot. This is probably a scam.
There is nothing to show your name on the print out.

Also what about your father and mother, your curch members, how come no one is willing to help you if you are true?

3 Likes

Re: I need help. (photos) by Elistho(m): 11:14pm On Jun 21
CareerBegger:

Also what about your father and mother, your curch members, how come no one is willing to help you if you are true?

It's not advisable to reveal my registration number in a public space. My registration number is the only blurred information.

Like I said, if you doubt, trya paying via Remita using the RRR.

My parents are trying their best, it isn't just working. Today is the deadline of Portal closure, that's why I post this here.
Re: I need help. (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:48pm On Jun 21
so you have NO brotha/sista, NO uncles/aunts, NO/grandma/grandpa, NO cousins, NO far away family members, NO friends, NO neighbors, NO acquaintances, NO school friends/colleagues, NO street vendors in your area that knows you, NO shop around your area that knows you... NO total strangers in your area...

there is NOBODY WHATSOEVER on earth that you can beg, not even total strangers, so the only people that you can beg are NLers?!
Re: I need help. (photos) by Sapasenator: 12:26am On Jun 22
CareerBegger:

Why are on this thread if not willing to help
Re: I need help. (photos) by Elistho(m): 6:17am On Jun 22
Sapasenator:

Why are on this thread if not willing to help
😪
Re: I need help. (photos) by Elistho(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22
As at the time writing this, the portal has been left open, it might stay for some time, I'll still appreciate help. 🙏
Re: I need help. (photos) by BronzeTiger: 11:23pm On Jun 22
This guy is just communicating with his alternates to himself here to get people's attention and draw their sympathy. I have a feeling this is a scam. Check out this past thread and see one of the alternates there.
https://www.nairaland.com/6782629/need#106370772

1 Like

Re: I need help. (photos) by BronzeTiger: 11:24pm On Jun 22
Anybody that wants to send money should do proper verification like video calls, seeing his admission letter, student id card, proof of exams payments and writing this year with his real names. Be sure you are satisfied before you send money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

r / Good Cleaning Services Companies In Lagos / Awww, Cute! Dakore Akande Shares Intimate Family Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.