Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,035 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

I need help. (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I need help. (Photos) (1034 Views)

We sex 10 times still she want more pls help PHOTOS / Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need help. (Photos) by Elistho(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21
Hh
Re: I need help. (Photos) by Elistho(m): 11:12pm On Jun 21
Please don't ignore me. 🙏
Re: I need help. (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:48pm On Jun 21
so you have NO brotha/sista, NO uncles/aunts, NO/grandma/grandpa, NO cousins, NO far away family members, NO friends, NO neighbors, NO acquaintances, NO school friends/colleagues, NO street vendors in your area that knows you, NO shop around your area that knows you... NO total strangers in your area...

there is NOBODY WHATSOEVER on earth that you can beg, not even total strangers, so the only people that you can beg are NLers?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I need help. (Photos) by Sp1ritHusband(f): 3:09am On Jun 22
Where is the family? NL?

2 Likes

Re: I need help. (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:24am On Jun 22
What happens next semester?
Re: I need help. (Photos) by Elistho(m): 6:04am On Jun 22
1Sharon:
What happens next semester?

I paid alone when I began, I'll keep paying by God's grace, this semester is just tough.. Have you never been in a situation where you need help?
Re: I need help. (Photos) by Kaczynski: 8:05am On Jun 22
Op don use him school fees play bet 9ja grin

Op download Grindr and thank me later, from two hand jobs you go don use better money

1 Like

Re: I need help. (Photos) by TheFinesseKid: 8:44am On Jun 22
Omo..the world has become so cold. Just look at comments flying up and down..all criticizing OP. What if he needs help for medication or surgery na so Una go dey ask am yeye questions upandan. Despite proof. No wonder we have the animals rule over us humans. Tufia.

OP I wish I had to spare. I had to forfeit my education some time ago because of no funds. I understand how it feels. I hope you get help somehow. Don't give up. If it comes down to the worst, defer your admission.

It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I need help. (Photos) by Elistho(m): 9:29am On Jun 22
TheFinesseKid:
Omo..the world has become so cold. Just look at comments flying up and down..all criticizing OP. What if he needs help for medication or surgery na so Una go dey ask am yeye questions upandan. Despite proof. No wonder we have the animals rule over us humans. Tufia.

OP I wish I had to spare. I had to forfeit my education some time ago because of no funds. I understand how it feels. I hope you get help somehow. Don't give up. If it comes down to the worst, defer your admission.

It is well.

Hmm. It's truly well... Thank you sir.
Re: I need help. (Photos) by Veiniously: 1:45pm On Jun 22
I feel your pains bro I was once a victim things were hard I couldn't meet up with my year 2, 1st and second semester school fees. Before I could get the money it was late none of my exam script was marked I had 16 courses to write as outstanding. It affected my CGPA and everything till now. I pray someone comes to your aid
Re: I need help. (Photos) by Elistho(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22
Veiniously:
I feel your pains bro I was once a victim things were hard I couldn't meet up with my year 2, 1st and second semester school fees. Before I could get the money it was late none of my exam script was marked I had 16 courses to write as outstanding. It affected my CGPA and everything till now. I pray someone comes to your aid

Amen. I hope so..
Re: I need help. (Photos) by Salasa(m): 10:17pm On Jun 22
Life hard oh OP
Person don help you?
Re: I need help. (Photos) by MikeofKd(m): 10:29pm On Jun 22
Let's help this guy any amount can really go a long way , op drop aza i would support u , wen I have enough.
Re: I need help. (Photos) by Legendguy(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22
Wish I could help OP.
I remembered when I forfeit my PG due to sch fees.
I was unable to get a job then to find my education. Nobody was there for me, not even Family

But thank God for life now, looking forward to re enrol next year now that I have something going

If you miss out of it, it's not the end of life,
Re: I need help. (Photos) by Elistho(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22
MikeofKd:
Let's help this guy any amount can really go a long way , op drop aza i would support u , wen I have enough.

I will sincerely appreciate. 🙏
Re: I need help. (Photos) by BronzeTiger: 11:08pm On Jun 22
This guy is just communicating with his alternates to himself here to get people's attention and draw their sympathy. I have a feeling this is a scam. Check out this past thread and see one of the alternates there.
https://www.nairaland.com/6782629/need#106370772

1 Like

Re: I need help. (Photos) by Elistho(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22
Legendguy:
Wish I could help OP.
I remembered when I forfeit my PG due to sch fees.
I was unable to get a job then to find my education. Nobody was there for me, not even Family

But thank God for life now, looking forward to re enrol next year now that I have something going

If you miss out of it, it's not the end of life,
Thank you sir. God will not allow me miss out.
Re: I need help. (Photos) by Menemonic: 11:10pm On Jun 22
Elistho:

My account was up there.

Opay

I will sincerely appreciate. 🙏
angry
Re: I need help. (Photos) by Elistho(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22
BronzeTiger:
This guy is just communicating with his alternates to himself here to get people's attention and draw their sympathy. I have a feeling this is a scam. Check out this past thrbead and see one of the alternates there.
Go through my threads. That was a post I made during my days as a diploma in Law student seeking for 2K to register for essay writing competition.

I'm now a degree Law student, can't you verify with the RRR above instead of calling me scam?

1 Like

Re: I need help. (Photos) by Menemonic: 11:13pm On Jun 22
Elistho:

Go through my threads. That was a post I made during my days as a diploma in Law student seeking for 2K to register for essay writing competition.

I'm now a degree Law student, can't you verify with the RRR above instead of calling me scam?
shut up...
Re: I need help. (Photos) by Elistho(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22
BronzeTiger:
This guy is just communicating with his alternates to himself here to get people's attention and draw their sympathy. I have a feeling this is a scam. Check out this past thread and see one of the alternates there.

See my past post when I got admission.

https://www.nairaland.com/7686978/nairalander-recounts-how-he-dropped
Re: I need help. (Photos) by BronzeTiger: 11:21pm On Jun 22
Anybody that wants to send money should do proper verification like video calls, seeing his admission letter, student id card, proof of exams payments and writing this year with his real names. Be sure you are satisfied before you send money

1 Like

Re: I need help. (Photos) by Elistho(m): 11:24pm On Jun 22
BronzeTiger:
Anybody that wants to send money should do proper verification like video calls, seeing his admission letter, student id card, proof of exams payments and writing this year with his real names. Be sure you are satisfied before you send money

I've everything available. That's why I said the person should pay it directly to the school and not me, the RRR is up there.

Omor, human beings, these are the days I'll remember someday. Bye.

1 Like

Re: I need help. (Photos) by BronzeTiger: 11:25pm On Jun 22
Elistho:

I've everything available. That's why I said the person should pay it directly to the school and not me, the RRR is up there.

Omor, human beings, these are the days I'll remember someday. Bye.
You are very stupid Elisha. You are lucky I just saw this your thread. Stupid scammer.
Re: I need help. (Photos) by BronzeTiger: 11:27pm On Jun 22
Menemonic:
shut up...
At least half of the accounts communicating on this thread belong to him. See that up there salasa begging on his behalf here too.

1 Like

Re: I need help. (Photos) by Menemonic: 11:30pm On Jun 22
BronzeTiger:

At least half of the accounts communicating on this thread belong to him. See that up there salasa begging on his behalf here too.
half or all.. lipsrsealed

angry
Re: I need help. (Photos) by abba190: 12:57am On Jun 23
mrbrownjay1 here are is the real scammer but u cant do anything, but whenever we asked nairalanders for help to chop food u come at us calling us names. mtswww
Re: I need help. (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23
abba190:
mrbrownjay1 here are is the real scammer but u cant do anything, but whenever we asked nairalanders for help to chop food u come at us calling us names. mtswww

YES this one is a scammer with fake stories on Nairaland AND so are you... are you blind that you didnt see my 1st post on this thread_

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Like This / Can You Die For Your Lover? Literally Speaking! / How Can We Move On After All The Lies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.