Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

Governor Ododo Flags Off Wet Season Farming In Kogi State - TVC News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ododo Flags Off Wet Season Farming In Kogi State - TVC News (220 Views)

5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office / Lateef Fagbemi Tackles Governor Ododo For Helping Yahaya Bello Evade Arrest / Yahaya Bello Whisked Away By Governor Ododo, Says EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ododo Flags Off Wet Season Farming In Kogi State - TVC News by MasterTeeUSA: 12:36am On Jun 22
June 2, 2024 in Business News
Governor Ododo Flags Off Wet Season Farming In Kogi State

Governor Ahmed Ododo has flagged off wet season farming in Kogi state to take advantage of the raining season.

Speaking at the flag off in Geregu, Ajaokuta local government area, he says that investment in agriculture is a critical step towards poverty eradication in the state.

He adds that over 70 of the total farmland cleared for cultivation in this year’s farming season will be allocated to youth and women farmers.
The Governor also noted that over 90% of land area in the state is arable, promised to make Kogi a leading state in agricultural production and contribute to the development of Nigeria’s economy.

Governor Ododo also noted that the state government has invested over 7 Billion Naira in farm implements with over 100 tractors to cultivate 7,324 hectares by about 10,000 farmers across the 21 local government areas in the state.
Commissioner for Agriculture and Food Security, confirms the commencement of the wet season farming across 79 farm clusters in the state and believes this is a significant step in the agricultural transformation agenda of the state.

Gov Ododo also commended President Bola Tinubu for supporting the agricultural transformation initiatives in the country, assuring that his administration has keyed into the cardinal objectives of the Renewed Hope Agenda to ensure food security in all parts of the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xOFo07UbIk

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2024/06/governor-ododo-flags-off-wet-season-farming-in-kogi-state/#google_vignette

Re: Governor Ododo Flags Off Wet Season Farming In Kogi State - TVC News by gaby(m): 1:05am On Jun 22
Hahahhahaha

Ododo the olodo...
Re: Governor Ododo Flags Off Wet Season Farming In Kogi State - TVC News by WeddingParol: 4:39am On Jun 22
I don't expect this to be an achievement.

Farming is the major occupation in Kogi state and the people have been doing it without the government razzmatazz.

The guy should rather work on keeping his people safe so that they can go to their farms without fear.
Re: Governor Ododo Flags Off Wet Season Farming In Kogi State - TVC News by aylive02(m): 6:36am On Jun 22
I don't know how I feel whenever I see this Ododo

He looks like a puppet, spoon-fed governor to me 😅😅😅
Re: Governor Ododo Flags Off Wet Season Farming In Kogi State - TVC News by AngusTV: 6:38am On Jun 22
The people of kogi state have been quite unlucky with with governance.

(1) (Reply)

State House Spends N244million On Tyres In One Day Despite Hardship Under Tinubu / I Want To Go Into Politics.. Help / Gov Wike Commends Saraki, Gov. Ahmed For Dumping APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.