Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,431 members, 7,881,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu (15395 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) / Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by xexofe1741(m): 7:21am On Jun 22
They know d truth that obidients is a movement,just like occupy Nigeria in 2012, and Febuhari2014. But they just using it to spoiled the man. The movement never cause any chaos in the country,unlike 2011 when buhari said kill baboon and monkeys prior to the election
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by SisterAnn(f): 7:23am On Jun 22
madridguy:
Take this one hold body my friend.

70yrs old man!

Now that the monkeys overran the car, have they been able to drive it?

Nigeria is facing it's worse economic crisis in a generation.... Bloomberg.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by shinealight(m): 7:34am On Jun 22
What a load of trash! shocked
Why didn’t they use your so-called EndSars anger to support Sowore who was a more worthy Activist with a large following from ALL sections in the 2019 Presidential elections and was also running for President in 2023?
Truth is …the Obidient Movement is a sectional agitation (with a tint of IPOB support) geared towards the attainment of a President of Ibo extraction.
EndSars itself was later turned into a sectional political agitation….hence, Nnamdi Kanu could be heard shouting on video that the rioters should Kill, Kill , Kill them All. Burn Lagos Down!! cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by Mbanda(m): 7:35am On Jun 22
madridguy:
The God of Nigeria will continue to expose them. It is good the gullible and the GenZ among her followers are now seeing the real picture of the fake movement they've been following.

point of correction, God left Nigeria long ago. For your eye God dey this country?

You are funny!
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by SonOfDSoil01: 7:37am On Jun 22
SisterAnn:
E pain am 😂
😂😂 Mugu keep using reverse psychology, you are the one crying on my mention this early morning……you can keep spreading your propaganda all you want, but he his already the president but your Agulu messiah from cursed Alaibo will never be plesident except in Biafra republic….cursed pig😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by ada9ja(f): 7:46am On Jun 22
madridguy:
The truth is coming out small small.

The truth we have always known and talked about but instead to accept the truth, they are hating us.

Meanwhile, part of the actual incident that resulted and triggered #endsars was agulu sars killings under the watch and order of Peter Obi as a governor of Anambra but guess what? The lamba master ran to get about seven lawyers to get a court order not to appear at the Anambra State SARS panel. This is the same man some people think they can use gbajue to smuggle into Aso Rock.

Nairaland should have screening module for mental health. Guy, ain't you confuse when writing this or na so u dey for real life cos u need mental help and some fools even liked it.

Just to hate you exposed your insanity. How does that endsars connect to Obi?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by ada9ja(f): 7:48am On Jun 22
madridguy:
Spartacus is a movements too, but they didn't made it to Rome. IPOB terrorist group hiding under the mannerless movement, will continue to labour in vain too because they will never near Aso Rock.

..but the gladiators made it to rime even killed all the evil senators and replace leadership with the right ones.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by Truthsandtrusts: 7:48am On Jun 22

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by Kwaramustgoodag: 7:51am On Jun 22
jamafa:

Bukola what??

U are a joker
more smarter than many of ur leaders. Only media spoiled him thru ur politicians. Name one governor best him since he left kwara as governor, or any senate president best to him since he left or before him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by ada9ja(f): 7:52am On Jun 22
Difrent:

Aisha just shot herself in the foot
P. O. s role in Agulu SARS killings will be brought to limelight again.
And these are the people accusing some people when they themselves got blood on their hands

But the killing of youths in Lagos during the endsars by the order of buhari which was carried out by sanwo olu under the direction of tinubu with a cameraman in person of fashola. Where are those killers now.....
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by Khyrvxjzy: 7:57am On Jun 22
madridguy:

The truth we have always known and talked about but instead to accept the truth, they are hating us.

Meanwhile, part of the actual incident that resulted and triggered #endsars was agulu sars killings under the watch and order of Peter Obi as a governor of Anambra but guess what? The lamba master ran to get about seven lawyers to get a court order not to appear at the Anambra State SARS panel. This is the same man some people think they can use gbajue to smuggle into Aso Rock.

i said in one of my thread that obedient will die by it own sword

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by Deepspirituals: 7:57am On Jun 22
madridguy:

You are Pointing to some of the Activities of Obi in the Past which you think it's enough to Justify your Personal Opinion of non fir enough to be President.

Don't forget that the President too had so many wrongs in the Past so much more than Obi which is Much enough that a Country where Law is Observed he is unfit to get close to contesting not to even talk about Winning .

It's only in Nigeria you hear a Lying Man attends a Primary School that was not Established when he claimed he attended it and so many Big Lies .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by PHIPEX(m): 8:01am On Jun 22
Difrent:

Also Google what happened at Awkuzu SARS.

And stop this foolishness, Obi is a public figure, his word carry weight , so his words have to be scrutinized.... Isn't that how y'all treat other politicians?

You can't be selective in justice and say you want a just society.
PO should account for what happened at Awkuzu
Don't deflect, because you people know how to scream when it comes to others
If you had sense you would have known that SARS is a federal institution controlled by the President through IG of police and not a Governor. But of course youbhave been programed like a robot not to think but to type.

Who is controlling the police in Kano Emirship tussle?
Who is controlling the police in River LG tussle locking secretariats?

Robots

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by aguluobi: 8:06am On Jun 22
Is that the way Igbo politician as been labouring in vain to bring down the like o Tinubu Fashola Amechi Akpabio elrufia or what court cases have they been convicted of that you igbos insult them daily on this same Nairaland ?!

Kwaramustgoodag:
and still asking u and the price still down for u if u can give me any or bring any case out that efcc charged peter obi to after his tenure as a governor of anambra. Stop bringing social media news. Politicians using social medias to tarnished image of many people that can lead this country forward, employing influencians, and dash out fake stories about such person, but u will read the story, but won't fact check. We have so many young and vibrant people to lead this country forward,but already used media to tarnished them. We have someone like fela durotoye, omoyele sowore, Kingsley moghalo, bukola saraki, raji fashola, osinbanjo, femi gbajabiamila, and this borno gonernor, and many more. Nigerians prefer voting bad choice to offices, and later cried. Don't be surprise if Wike contest presidential election and win, or akbabio.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:09am On Jun 22
Difrent:

Ohi got himself tons of lawyers and declined to appear at the sittings . Ask Google

Send the Google link and let it be authentic
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by mikywonder(m): 8:10am On Jun 22
madridguy:
I am a cyberbug. Are you now okay?

U can never be a cyberbug

U are just a senseless old man

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by Chikel20000(m): 8:11am On Jun 22
Bobloco:

Invariably, Obidients exited long before Peter Obi decided to vie for the office of president of Nigeria. 

So why do you and your ilks make it look like Peter Obi created the Obidients and they are from a particular ethnic group? 
I was even thinking Aisha said Obiients are ipob.....some people are irredeemable

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by jaxxy(m): 8:16am On Jun 22
StreetFight:
We don hear.

The man you admire so much is now President, so what the hatred and bitterness?

in 2014 many people supported apc/buhari to their own peril and dismay.

I'm sure they will never make such mistake again. Apc is a calamity. undecided
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by bizbro: 8:23am On Jun 22
Kwaramustgoodag:
and still asking u and the price still down for u if u can give me any or bring any case out that efcc charged peter obi to after his tenure as a governor of anambra. Stop bringing social media news. Politicians using social medias to tarnished image of many people that can lead this country forward, employing influencians, and dash out fake stories about such person, but u will read the story, but won't fact check. We have so many young and vibrant people to lead this country forward,but already used media to tarnished them. We have someone like fela durotoye, omoyele sowore, Kingsley moghalo, bukola saraki, raji fashola, osinbanjo, femi gbajabiamila, and this borno gonernor, and many more. Nigerians prefer voting bad choice to offices, and later cried. Don't be surprise if Wike contest presidential election and win, or akbabio.

Madridguy is eating corn, he can't understand what you're saying

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by Maobichek: 8:33am On Jun 22
madridguy:

Good morning, i have been in Nairaland for years and i don't support evil. I will be specific on Ezu river killing because i was in Anambra when it happened while Obi was the governor.

Youths were killed and thrown into Ezu river and it was celebrated because they were tagged Biafra agitators. SARS/Nigerian police defended the killng and it wasn't an issue because they were tagged "enemies of the state."

For political reasons, they are now Nigerians and no longer "enemies of the state" that deserve death by all means. This simply means that IPOB members being killed these days may become Nigerians tomorrow for political reasons.

Please google Ezu river massacre and you will confirm that Nigerian police tagged them Biafra agitators. I will be surprise if you maintain your stance after the real reason why they were killed, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by dododawa1: 8:34am On Jun 22
Azukusu police atriost under his regime will be open again

Thanks to aishat OBIDENTs

Peter Obi must be probed

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by dododawa1: 8:36am On Jun 22
mikywonder:

U can never be a cyberbug

U are just a senseless old man
OBIDENTs and curse

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by Okoroawusa: 8:36am On Jun 22
This woman is talking rubbish. ENDSARS had nothing and still has nothing to do with the Obidient slaves

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by nonhuman(m): 8:38am On Jun 22
Bendeco2020:

This one already talking out of point. I don't know if APC used your brain for sacrifice abi your village people. Always sound empty thinking he is a savage.

For how long will you continue like this?. Even tinubu or shetima's children don't waste their time online commenting on every topic against APC with incoherent statement.

If you check well, this guy is above 30 years. But some of them comment like under 18 just like one HungerBad in this forum till his death, i realised he's above 40.
you mean hungerbad is now dead

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by celestineteryim: 8:42am On Jun 22
SisterAnn:
Didn't you say tinubu built Lagos and would build Nigeria too? Now you believe a drug addict never built and can't build anything.
I can see that you are LP and obituary slave , that builder of Anambra too can't redeem Nigeria let him rest the devil we know is better than the angel, messiah Pandora obituary we don't know

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by BeeNG3: 8:45am On Jun 22
She dey always look for attention
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by Jostoman: 8:48am On Jun 22
madridguy:
The God of Nigeria will continue to expose them. It is good the gullible and the GenZ among her followers are now seeing the real picture of the fake movement they've been following.

we told you people that Obedient is not for any political party but for good candidate, obedient love peter obi as a movement and that is why they are following him and support him. Whatever decision peter obi will make in 2027 we will still support him. Hope you got it?
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by Ate247(m): 8:53am On Jun 22
madridguy:

I know your kind. Empty Skull full with debris.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by Ate247(m): 8:55am On Jun 22
madridguy:

I know your kind. Empty Skull full of debris.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by Jonjam269: 8:58am On Jun 22
Who's still listening to this frustrated and confused woman? well, our brothers like to be entertained with irrelevant issues.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by madridguy(m): 9:07am On Jun 22
Seun, Mynd44, fergie001

Ate247:
I know your kind. Empty Skull full of debris.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu by Ate247(m): 9:14am On Jun 22
madridguy:
Seun, Mynd44, fergie001

Get a life man. You clearly need one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Will Have Diesel, Aviation Fuel In The Market This Month - Dangote Refinery / Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge / Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.