Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:00 AM

Daniella Of Bbnaija Recounts How She Barely Avoided Being Abducted In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daniella Of Bbnaija Recounts How She Barely Avoided Being Abducted In Abuja (413 Views)

Pretty Girl Found Dead After Being Abducted By Gunmen- See Pictures / Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Of Bbnaija Recounts How She Barely Avoided Being Abducted In Abuja by viraleye: 4:58am On Jun 22
Daniella Of BBNaija recounts how she barely avoided being abducted in Abuja

Reality actress Daniella Peters of BBNaija told a horrifying tale of how she managed to get away from being kidnapped in Abuja.

She talked about how she narrowly escaped an attempted kidnapping after planning an inDrive vacation. Daniella claims that the incident occurred little over an hour before she posted.

She stated that she had requested to be left off immediately after the journey began due to the driver’s strange behavior, which had made her feel extremely concerned. However, the driver disregarded orders and began speeding before locking the car doors. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Daniella described how, perceiving danger, she manually unlocked and held open the door while waiting for an opportunity to leap out. Eventually, as the driver continued to drive off, she managed to get out of the moving car.

She eventually succeeded in jumping out of the moving car as the driver kept driving off at a high pace.
BBNaija’s Daniella narrates how she narrowly escaped being kidnapped in Abuja
Reality star, Daniella

She wrote;

“I booked an inDrive @indrive.ng ride in Abuja this morning literally like
A 1 hour ago.
And I honestly was almost kidnapped
I had to jump out of the car
I asked the driver to stop and drop me off almost immediately the ride started because of his state it seemed extremely suspicious and made me very uncomfortable
he then locked the doors and started speeding, I opened the car manually and left the door wide open until I could jump out. I jumped out and he continued driving off
Please help me repost until I get justice !!! I am not okay
#indrive #kidnapping #kidnap #abuja #indriver @indrive.ng.”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/06/22/daniella-of-bbnaija-recounts-how-she-barely-avoided-being-abducted-in-abuja/

cc: Mynd44

Re: Daniella Of Bbnaija Recounts How She Barely Avoided Being Abducted In Abuja by Sp1ritHusband(f): 5:00am On Jun 22
How can one single driver kidnap me? I go stab his neck from the back.

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Of Bbnaija Recounts How She Barely Avoided Being Abducted In Abuja by arinkolashous: 5:32am On Jun 22
Sp1ritHusband:
How can one single driver kidnap me? I go stab his neck from the back.
grin she's an innocent pretty girl, not everyone will have mind like you
Re: Daniella Of Bbnaija Recounts How She Barely Avoided Being Abducted In Abuja by Cassandraloius: 5:52am On Jun 22
I don't even know her.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Of Bbnaija Recounts How She Barely Avoided Being Abducted In Abuja by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:42am On Jun 22
Only driver? Las las Na I'm go dey beg me. Hahahahaha!
Re: Daniella Of Bbnaija Recounts How She Barely Avoided Being Abducted In Abuja by IbnB: 7:36am On Jun 22
Yeah, right

Re: Daniella Of Bbnaija Recounts How She Barely Avoided Being Abducted In Abuja by princepeter566: 9:27am On Jun 22
Abuja was never like this until buhari and tinubu bastardised everything.
It shall never be well with them and the people that voted them
Re: Daniella Of Bbnaija Recounts How She Barely Avoided Being Abducted In Abuja by eepeepook: 11:57am On Jun 22
Her kpekus for hear am. Pretty girl.

(1) (Reply)

80 Boko Haram Members Surrender To Nigerian Troops / Fraudster Or What!!? / British Government On Alamieyeseigha Extradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.