Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,547 members, 7,878,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck (36946 Views)

Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by Meteng: 1:29pm On Jun 22
madridguy:
Hunger don make Nigerians dey heartless, self-centered, selfish and wicked.

Thanks to Tinubu wicked policy that is making life very difficult for we Nigerians. Ordinary food is now luxury and many Nigerians cannot even afford a meal in a day.

Before, with 100 naira, one can eat bread, beans or take gala and coca-cola but today, even to drink water is now a war.

Tinubu should wake up before people will start looting the banks.

Hunger is bad.
Or eating themselves sad
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by Streetdreamx(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22
Na family matter.
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by Vado(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22
These fools will go and do ablution, screaming allahu on top of their lungs after this act.
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by Iceberg3: 1:48pm On Jun 22
madridguy:
Hunger don make Nigerians dey heartless, self-centered, selfish and wicked.

Thanks to Tinubu wicked policy that is making life very difficult for we Nigerians. Ordinary food is now luxury and many Nigerians cannot even afford a meal in a day.

Before, with 100 naira, one can eat bread, beans or take gala and coca-cola but today, even to drink water is now a war.

Tinubu should wake up before people will start looting the banks.

Hunger is bad.
Shame on you....are you not gonna accuse Peter Obi for this?!

The mods should get you banned for the bolded...seun should really get you banned as nairaland ain't ground for criminality and promotion of crime and if you dare try loot a bank,prepare to get your head blown off,chickens, gaskiya
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by Chingyyy878: 2:00pm On Jun 22
Zonefree:

You're now a wailer grin

Omo!!

I surprise
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by NairalandForumo: 2:06pm On Jun 22
adioolayi:

Are you sure you are not mistaking my account for another person?

Or It is just your own way of attacking everyone here

Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by adioolayi(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22
NairalandForumo:

Why should the government be worried when there are people like who keep supporting them because of tribal, religious or political affiliation and even fight those who criticize them for the same reasons...

And you are now acting as though you care about Nigerians...

Every of my mentioned you put out here are devoid of any form of tribal remarks. They are devoid of pulling down institutions simply because I don't vote for the sitting President.

I am not a bitter soul that won't applaud any seemingly good government policies.

I know you intentionally avoided who I campaigned and voted for , for your perceived selfish intentions.

You have nothing on me.

Try again
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by NairalandForumo: 2:25pm On Jun 22
adioolayi:

Every of my mentioned you put out here are devoid of any form of tribal remarks. They are devoid of pulling down institutions simply because I don't vote for the sitting President.

I am not a bitter soul that won't applaud any seemingly good government policies.

I know you intentionally avoided who I campaigned and voted for , for your perceived selfish intentions.

You have nothing on me.

Try again

But you were defending Tinubu on the hike
in price of food and even fighting other people for him, and on this thread you claim to have pity on Nigerians on the same food matter....

Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by Streetdoctor: 2:29pm On Jun 22
Zonefree:

You're now a wailer grin
My brother ehhhhhhh, d tin tire me for bone marrow
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by Sacroscant1: 2:31pm On Jun 22
Misplaced Priority,if they were Looting gorvement agencies it would have been better.
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by emonis88: 2:42pm On Jun 22
Topshow2010:

Of course that's statement of fact ,as long as the system remain;the agulu gbajue cannot make any difference.
The prevailing hunger cus by president "subsidy is gone n gone for good" never reach ur door. Relax d thunder dey come
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by adioolayi(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22
NairalandForumo:

But you were defending Tinubu on the hike
in price of food and even fighting other people for him, and on this thread you claim to have pity on Nigerians on the same food matter....

You have successfully twisted the quotes.

Desperate situations calls for desperate measures..

When there is hardship, the first instincts is all about how best to survive. That's exactly what you quote me posting is all about.

How do we survive in harsh economy
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by NairalandForumo: 3:04pm On Jun 22
adioolayi:

You have successfully twisted the quotes.

Desperate situations calls for desperate measures..

When there is hardship, the first instincts is all about how best to survive. That's exactly what you quote me posting is all about.

How do we survive in harsh economy

After supporting the same policies that caused it from the same government even when people like us where speaking up, people like you were fighting us, now you are acting as if you care after the damage has been done...

Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by adioolayi(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22
NairalandForumo:

After supporting the same policies that caused it from the same government even when people like us where speaking up, people like you were fighting us, now you are acting as if you care after the damage has been done...

You were speaking up against what exactly

Subsidy has to go ...no doubt..

Like I always say, I believe the mistake the present government did is to implement two harsh economy policies at the same time.. Subsidy removal and Unification of Naira...it should have been done one at a time.

But saying they shouldn't remove fuel subsidy, na ..it has to go.

Since you have been quoting me, I have also taken time to see your posts...and I now understand why you are trying so hard to pin something on me. grin grin

It's typical...I am not suprised.
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by Judolisco(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22
ScamHunter:

The head is easier to cut off and run away with before they're stopped or caught, You need a large sharp knife or matchet to dismember other partts. Head and tail are your best bet for quick action and exit and most would go for the head which has more meat.
cow head is easier to chop off..... No vex bros... U Don see where dem kill cow before?
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by NairalandForumo: 4:46pm On Jun 22
adioolayi:

You were speaking up against what exactly

Subsidy has to go ...no doubt..

Like I always say, I believe the mistake the present government did is to implement two harsh economy policies at the same time.. Subsidy removal and Unification of Naira...it should have been done one at a time.

But saying they shouldn't remove fuel subsidy, na ..it has to go.

Since you have been quoting me, I have also taken time to see your posts...and I now understand why you are trying so hard to pin something on me. grin grin

It's typical...I am not suprised.

So you supported the mistake...
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by adioolayi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22
NairalandForumo:

So you supported the mistake...

How have I supported the mistake

I have dropped you a message having seen what you actually stand for.

Enjoy your self determination journey.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by NairalandForumo: 5:00pm On Jun 22
adioolayi:

How have I supported the mistake

I have dropped you a message having seen what you actually stand for.

Enjoy your self determination journey.

grin grin grin grin

Didn't you support Tinubu's policies?
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by adioolayi(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22
NairalandForumo:

Didn't you support Tinubu's policies?

I support removal of fuel subsidy...I am not running away from it.

I support unification of Naira.

But I don't support implementing the two at the same time...that's the issue I have.

Afterall, it's only my candidate that didn't say anything about subsidy...your candidate also said he will remove it.

So, what's the problem?
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by haphizz57(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22
Eriokanmi:
It's a gradual thing. The masses will soon start going for corrupt politicians who have destroyed Nigeria. E remain small
We are getting closer to dat
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by Eriokanmi: 8:15pm On Jun 22
haphizz57:

We are getting closer to dat
Yea, hunger is nobody's mate. Things have never been this awry
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by NairalandForumo: 9:27pm On Jun 22
adioolayi:

I support removal of fuel subsidy...I am not running away from it.

I support unification of Naira.

But I don't support implementing the two at the same time...that's the issue I have.

Afterall, it's only my candidate that didn't say anything about subsidy...your candidate also said he will remove it.

So, what's the problem?

Well your oga did the 2 at once and he didn't plan before doing it, Peter Obi laid down his plan before he said he will do it...
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by adioolayi(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22
NairalandForumo:

Well your oga did the 2 at once and he didn't plan before doing it, Peter Obi laid down his plan before he said he will do it...

Who is my Oga? grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by haphizz57(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22
Eriokanmi:
Yea, hunger is nobody's mate. Things have never been this awry
It can only take d grace of GOD to be rich in a legit way in dis lawless country dat we found ourselfs
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by Obyangel: 10:13pm On Jun 22
Omo ale

stuffs2002:

E be like say your brain dey leak.

The s ame religious bigot who was deporting northerners out of Anambra while he was governor is the same man you want us to vote?

Same man that doubles poverty in his state is the same incompetent cow you want is to vote.

Yes, we thought IGB0S a bitter lesson in the last elections by kicking Peter Obi to the gutters and we will do it again in the next elections

I can't wait for the next elections to start campaigning against the Pandora criminal called Obi
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by NairalandForumo: 10:27pm On Jun 22
adioolayi:

Who is my Oga? grin grin grin grin

Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by adioolayi(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22
[quote author=NairalandForumo post=130611773][/quote]

That's President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) ...the President and commander of the armed forces of Nigeria.

No be my Oga...Na Nigeria's President

grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by NairalandForumo: 11:57pm On Jun 22
adioolayi:

That's President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) ...the President and commander of the armed forces of Nigeria.

No be my Oga...Na Nigeria's President

grin grin grin grin angry

Na your Oga grin
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by seanery: 1:16am On Jun 23
COWS stealing cow.
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by wallrichy: 10:00am On Jun 23
Social Media Lamentation! THIS IS ALL NIGERIAN YOUTHS KNOWS. YOU GUYS KNOWS NOTHING OTHER THAN SCRAMBLE TO BUY 200 NAIRA DATA AND COME ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO LAMENT, CRY AND BEG FOR MONEY ATIMES. YOU GUYS CONTINUE DOING ALL THESE WHILE YOUR LEADERS EATS YOUR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE LIVES EVERY DAY. THEY LOOTS YOUR DESTINIES AND KICKED YOU OUT TO FIGHT YOURSELVES AS A TRIBAL BIGOTS. 2 DAYS AGO, RUTO OF KENYA INCREASES TAX ON ORDINARY PETTY AMENITIES IN KENYA AND BEFORE THE ACTIVATION OF THAT BILL, KENYA YOUTHS IN THEIR MILLIONS TROOPED TO STREETS, GOVERNMENTS LOCATION ALL OVER THE STATES AND DEMANDED THE STEPPING DOWN OF PRESIDENT RUTO, HE WAS FORCED TO QUICKLY ERASED THAT TAX BUT NIGERIANS, YOUTH OF NIGERIA MY COUNTRY. THEY WILL RATHER GO ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND STARTS ABUSING AND PROTECTING THOSE LEADERS THAT ARE STEALING THEIR DESTINIES WHILE ALSO INSULTING OTHER TRIBES. YOUTHS OF NIGERIA HASN'T SEEN SURFERNESS YET. THE POVERTY, PAIN AMD HUNGER THAT IS COMING SOON WILL ALMOST MAKE YOU GUYS START ATTACKING MORTUARIES TO STEAL DEAD BODIES TO COOK SO THAT YOU CAN STAY ALIVE IF YOU ALL STILL CONTINUE WITH THIS LUKEWARM, I DON'T CARE ATTITUDES. YOUR LEADERS ARE EATING YOUR LIVES AWAY EVERY SECONDS AND ALL YOU SEE IS CHINEDU, ADEMOLA AND MUHAMMED AS YOUR ENEMIES. STOP BEING STUPID AND COME OUT TO FIGHT, ATTACK YOUR COMMON ENEMIES THE POLITICIANS, LEADERS/LOOTERS THAT PLANS TO BUY TWO PLANES NEXT MONTH FOR TINUBU AND SHETTIMA, THE UNSYMPATHETIC IDIOTIC SENATE LEADER THAT SAID TIUNUBU LIVE AND COMFORT IS MORE IMPORTANT YOUR LIVES ALL TOGETHER EITHER YOU ARE FROM NORTH, WEST, EAST AND SOUTH. THEY DON'T CARE COS THEY SEE YOU ALL AS ANIMALS THAT IS MEANT TO BE CONSUMED LITTLE BY LITTLE WHILE THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES STEAL YOUR DESTINIES, YOUR FUTURES, PAST AND PRESENT....AND WHILE ALL THESE ARE GOING ON, THEIR SONS AND DAUGHTERS ARE BEING GROOMED TO ALSO TAKE OVER AND INHERIT YOU FOR GENERATIONS. WAKE UP NOW AND WAKE UP FOREVER...
Re: Video Of Youths Stealing Cattle From A Spoilt Truck by Myhusband(m): 11:37am On Jun 23
Zonefree:

You're now a wailer grin

For the fact that you Igbo support everything obi dished out doesn't make everyone

Madridguy criticizing Tinubu's policies shows he's not a zombie after all because what you Igbo are doing for obi is the definition of zombie

Obi that failed to prove himself is now a saint to you Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Escapes From Hotel After Consuming Beer, Pepper Soup Worth N21,800 / Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks / Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.