Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,584 members, 7,888,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

Lagos Cracks Down On Illegal Garages, Seizes 40 Vehicles - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Cracks Down On Illegal Garages, Seizes 40 Vehicles (16996 Views)

Monkey Seizes Woman's Phone And Destroys It In Burundi Zoo (Photos, Video) / Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari / Security: LASG Begins Clampdown On Illegal Commercial Motorcycle Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Cracks Down On Illegal Garages, Seizes 40 Vehicles by NewHe: 12:38pm On Jun 22
They should torchlight Iyana Ipaja and Oshodi, please!!
Re: Lagos Cracks Down On Illegal Garages, Seizes 40 Vehicles by Anabosee(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22
Agapeunit:
Na wa for must of u people in this country,everything done by a govt to ease alot of issues around it's people comes back badly on that govt but why? Did they allowed them to established? Are u not a nigerian or from africa? Are u saying u have never experience any illegal shitty stuffs in africa? Was oshodi market,agege market etc not cleared sometimes ago because illegal road side sellers? Are some of this people back to disrupt the roads again? And who told u they aint remitting finely to the mafians? Do u even know most are owned by this yeye mafians u are talking about!
for ur info bro,all this illegal garages where reported to the state govt by the people who ply those roads,that lost alot of there phones n goods to all this touts hanging around the garages whn traffic soaked in.
U want to tell me say na 3 days ago them set up the illegal garages? If you believe so na means ur head shake
Re: Lagos Cracks Down On Illegal Garages, Seizes 40 Vehicles by Anabosee(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22
ericmor:

Yes o, they will return after they do the needful and reach an agreement
True
Re: Lagos Cracks Down On Illegal Garages, Seizes 40 Vehicles by Anabosee(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22
2Radii:

The time ur mummy stopped u from stealing meat from the pot, why did she allow u in the first place??

Was she not alive when u started??
God help the common smallie trying to eat good meat
STFU if you nor get anything meaningful to say, I was a commercial driver once upon a time and I know wetin I de talk about here, a boy stealing meat from mothers pot cannot be compared to group of thugs extorting honest commercial drivers every fukking days.
Re: Lagos Cracks Down On Illegal Garages, Seizes 40 Vehicles by 2Radii: 4:20pm On Jun 22
Anabosee:

STFU if you nor get anything meaningful to say, I was a commercial driver once upon a time and I know wetin I de talk about here, a boy stealing meat from mothers pot cannot be compared to group of thugs extorting honest commercial drivers every fukking days.
Normally u no get sen.se... but at least manage the 1 gram of brain u have na

1 Like

Re: Lagos Cracks Down On Illegal Garages, Seizes 40 Vehicles by Agapeunit(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22
Anabosee:

U want to tell me say na 3 days ago them set up the illegal garages? If you believe so na means ur head shake
Looolx! Na ur yansh n leg dey shake. Who dey tell u say na 3 days ago dem set up the illegal garages up? Can categorically tell me that the time u were in ur teen-teen era when u n we and all of us steal meats frm mummy's pot or snacks frm plastic containers on the dinning table or a spoon or 2 of milo-milk-bournvita on the dinning table etc is it just 3 days after ur doings ur mum caught u or months&years later or u were not even caught! Bro
Re: Lagos Cracks Down On Illegal Garages, Seizes 40 Vehicles by Anabosee(m): 7:44pm On Jun 22
Agapeunit:
Looolx! Na ur yansh n leg dey shake. Who dey tell u say na 3 days ago dem set up the illegal garages up? Can categorically tell me that the time u were in ur teen-teen era when u n we and all of us steal meats frm mummy's pot or snacks frm plastic containers on the dinning table or a spoon or 2 of milo-milk-bournvita on the dinning table etc is it just 3 days after ur doings ur mum caught u or months&years later or u were not even caught! Bro
Stop comparing Mommy's pot with this issue at hand, don't you have basic intelligence?
Re: Lagos Cracks Down On Illegal Garages, Seizes 40 Vehicles by Elidrisy20: 11:41am On Jun 23
Agapeunit:
Funny u,ain't this part of letting the masses breath? Are the state govt the ones losing there phones and goods in the unnecessary traffic caused by those illegal garages? Oh! U thought govt just jumped in to perform this? No bro,people from those areas reported the illegal garages to the govt an area out of them even did a protest at alausa! Be informed dont just blame govt all the time. Even other people from diff areas in lagos plying those routes do report them on lagos traffic radio!
okay ooo, but they create employment, which the govt. Couldn't
Re: Lagos Cracks Down On Illegal Garages, Seizes 40 Vehicles by Agapeunit(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23
Elidrisy20:
okay ooo, but they create employment, which the govt. Couldn't
employment u said? Right but what about thousand of people losing alot of there poccessions all the time? Just because of some illegal job, which give a living to some n create a bigger access for easy robbery? So are u telling me if u or someone close to u lost there phones,bag with money etc should take heart because an illegal garage is creating job for some people and also creating for easy robberies too? It's alright bro,kontinu! I understand u better now

1 Like

Re: Lagos Cracks Down On Illegal Garages, Seizes 40 Vehicles by Agapeunit(m): 2:12pm On Jun 23
Anabosee:

Stop comparing Mommy's pot with this issue at hand, don't you have basic intelligence?
No i don't n u don't either! U sound more like an Omni-seer,omni-solver,omni-knowest! U should have done better than the govt over all this years afterall u once was a commercial driver,u should have use ur basic intelligence to help ur former colleagues who are still into the problem. Think twice work towards solving there ish! U have gat the best of INTELLIGENCE NOW.
Re: Lagos Cracks Down On Illegal Garages, Seizes 40 Vehicles by Olabanj4u(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23
No, don't judge like that.. Just to make things right for the road users....
Re: Lagos Cracks Down On Illegal Garages, Seizes 40 Vehicles by Elidrisy20: 4:52pm On Jun 23
Agapeunit:
employment u said? Right but what about thousand of people losing alot of there poccessions all the time? Just because of some illegal job, which give a living to some n create a bigger access for easy robbery? So are u telling me if u or someone close to u lost there phones,bag with money etc should take heart because an illegal garage is creating job for some people and also creating for easy robberies too? It's alright bro,kontinu! I understand u better now
garage dey create arm robbers ni?
Re: Lagos Cracks Down On Illegal Garages, Seizes 40 Vehicles by Agapeunit(m): 1:17pm On Jun 24
Elidrisy20:
garage dey create arm robbers ni?
bro,i think b4 u discuss much on this matter,u need to first research on the other reasons why the illegal garages are being crushed apart from the traffic issues it do create.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Working In Dubai - List Of Verified And Legitimate Recruitment Agencies / Why NRC Increased Abuja-Kaduna Train Fare / Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.