Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,652 members, 7,902,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

Tiktok Trending Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tiktok Trending Business (227 Views)

Trending Business : Forsage Meta-force.(dont Miss This!) / Trending Business Idea / Trending Business In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiktok Trending Business by WEMS(f): 6:46am On Jun 22
1. I'd like to start by congratulating Nairaland admins for standing tall all these years and not loosing focus.
2. TikTok Business creates the best opportunity for people with small and large business interests
It involves opening a foreign TikTok account using a paid virtual private network (VPN) and possibly sourcing email verification as against phone number verification. Always confirm the country VPN is showing on google before submitting the Tiktok account created.
3. Make sure the TikTok shop icon is showing on your own app and please download to link your TikTok account to the TikTok shop sellers app (check on Play Store or Apple store)
4. Follow us on @cmedics to grow your fam base for 10000 tiktok followers with starters point of view.
5. All you need to do everyday is to check products that are easily shipped online per demand via country's area search and try to re market such products on the sellers guide.
6 Shop dropping helps you to create a virtual store online and stock it with products you don't have physically but you can easily place orders from the original seller when people randomly patronise you.
7. Remember your gain comes from the slight difference in the prices you uploaded. Do not be greedy
8. Any questions please use TikTok comment @stanleywems

Re: Tiktok Trending Business by WEMS(f): 6:50am On Jun 22
[b][/b]https://www.tiktok.com/@stanleywems?_t=8nP8R74sBMn&_r=1
Re: Tiktok Trending Business by Alphamentips: 7:36am On Jun 22
Do you do this successfully from Nigeria?
Re: Tiktok Trending Business by OriginalFake: 8:57am On Jun 22
Were you able to open a US TikTok shop and target US shoppers on TikTok using the methods you enumerated?

WEMS:
1. I'd like to start by congratulating Nairaland admins for standing tall all these years and not loosing focus.
2. TikTok Business creates the best opportunity for people with small and large business interests
It involves opening a foreign TikTok account using a paid virtual private network (VPN) and possibly sourcing email verification as against phone number verification. Always confirm the country VPN is showing on google before submitting the Tiktok account created.
3. Make sure the TikTok shop icon is showing on your own app and please download to link your TikTok account to the TikTok shop sellers app (check on Play Store or Apple store)
4. Follow us on @cmedics to grow your fam base for 10000 tiktok followers with starters point of view.
5. All you need to do everyday is to check products that are easily shipped online per demand via country's area search and try to re market such products on the sellers guide.
6 Shop dropping helps you to create a virtual store online and stock it with products you don't have physically but you can easily place orders from the original seller when people randomly patronise you.
7. Remember your gain comes from the slight difference in the prices you uploaded. Do not be greedy
8. Any questions please use TikTok comment @stanleywems
Re: Tiktok Trending Business by WEMS(f): 7:48am On Jun 23
I stay in the UK and I know once your location is on TikTok shop set up definitely you'd be able to use virtual USA address to shop lift
Re: Tiktok Trending Business by WEMS(f): 7:50am On Jun 23
Alphamentips:
Do you do this successfully from Nigeria?
Nothing is impossible as long as you have the right tools and good store for shop lifting. Access is all that matters. People place orders sometimes using Temu or Shein websites cos things are a lot cheaper on those websites but may take little longer for delivery. You may need some virtual warehouses (check online) for such deals to be faster for your clients
Re: Tiktok Trending Business by Alphamentips: 11:20pm On Jun 23
WEMS:

Nothing is impossible as long as you have the right tools and good store for shop lifting. Access is all that matters. People place orders sometimes using Temu or Shein websites cos things are a lot cheaper on those websites but may take little longer for delivery. You may need some virtual warehouses (check online) for such deals to be faster for your clients

Lol how you take dey pass exam, guy? Simple question, you dey yarn go where I no know.

I just wan know if you dey use this thing chop for 9ja
Re: Tiktok Trending Business by WEMS(f): 7:36pm On Jun 24
Alphamentips:

Lol how you take dey pass exam, guy? Simple question, you dey yarn go where I no know.

I just wan know if you dey use this thing chop for 9ja
the information is not for everyone, and nobody will spoon feed you such like you expect in an answer. Work on any information you see online and help yourself or leave the message and pass

(1) (Reply)

ALIPAY, RMB FUNDING/SUPPLIER PAYMENT UNDER 20 MINUTES / Fitch Upgrades First Bank Of Nigeria’s Subordinated Notes To ‘CCC+’ / 4 Things You Have To Do Before Making Your Side Hustle Your Full-time Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.