Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Biased Yoruba Mods - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biased Yoruba Mods (527 Views)

The Biased Attitude Of Moderator MYNDD. / Why Are Yorubas On Nl Filled With Hate (including The Yoruba Mods) / Yoruba Mods In Nairaland Are Discriminative Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biased Yoruba Mods by Timi0fede01: 8:20am On Jun 22
Can someone tell me why the biased yoruba mods of nairaland collude with yoruba moslems to kill my threads and topics which are of great national importance?

Each time I create an educative thread the yoruba moslems will reach out to the tribalistic mods and say kill them before they grow 🤔

I thought mods are supposed to be neutral but alas they seem to have a sentimental weakness for yoruba moslems who run amok everyday insulting and deriding other well meaning Nigerians without a single reprimand from the ewedu mods.

Seun ronu o! These ewedu mods will destroy your forum if you don't call them to order, and please warn them to desist from tampering with my topics because as a social crusader the oppressed people look up to me to fight their battles due to my reputation as someone who bully the bullies.

I won't stop fighting for what's right, no matter how many of my threads you hide from the general public in your bid to hide the truth.

Aluta continua 💪

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by aguluobi: 8:33am On Jun 22
On a personal note I doubt lunatic producing anything of national importance.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Jostoman: 8:34am On Jun 22
Am very sure that helinues is also mods on this nairaland and even most of those APC mode even have access to people personal phone number.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by helinues: 8:36am On Jun 22
Jostoman:
Am very sure that helinues is also mode on this nairaland and even most of those APC mode even have access to people personal phone number.

Wrong , I be median

grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Codepain: 8:36am On Jun 22
Igbos crying again why can’t you Bleep off to Keduapp Debi this forum is dead

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Timi0fede01: 9:10am On Jun 22
aguluobi:
On a personal note I doubt lunatic producing anything of national importance.

Shatap yoruba moslem. I'm sure you're one of those colluding with the ewedu mods

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Timi0fede01: 9:11am On Jun 22
Jostoman:
Am very sure that helinues is also mode on this nairaland and even most of those APC mode even have access to people personal phone number.

I completely agree with you, that ewedu miscreant is a double agent

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Timi0fede01: 9:12am On Jun 22
Codepain:
Igbos crying again why can’t you Bleep off to Keduapp Debi this forum is dead

My yoruba moslem brother, this one you're vibrating and foaming in the mouth, I hope everything is okay at home

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by RealityKings(f): 9:17am On Jun 22
helinues:

Wrong , I be median

grin

😁😁😁😁😁

3 Likes

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Obiedun(m): 9:46am On Jun 22
Jostoman:
E pain you? Kikikikikikiki ll

18 Likes

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Jostoman: 9:46am On Jun 22
helinues:

Wrong , I be median

grin
you are one of the mods here except you want to lie.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Jostoman: 9:47am On Jun 22
Obiedun:
E pain you? Kikikikikikiki ll
Still helinues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Obiedun(m): 9:49am On Jun 22
Jostoman:
Still helinues
You lie. I am obi. Check my moniker. Kikikikikikiki

17 Likes

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Jostoman: 9:58am On Jun 22
I dont know how they manage to have access to peoples number here on nairaland
Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by SoNature(m): 10:17am On Jun 22
You people should go and get a life.

This life doesn't start and end on Nairaland.

I mean - Nairaland isn't even the real world.

Nairaland is someone's private business - he will do with it whatever he damn please!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Timi0fede01: 1:46pm On Jun 22
SoNature:
You people should go and get a life.

This life doesn't start and end on Nairaland.

I mean - Nairaland isn't even the real world.

Nairaland is someone's private business - he will do with it whatever he damn please!

Is that why you ronu creeps collude with the ewedu mods and try to bully well meaning Nigerians into submission?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Timi0fede01: 1:51pm On Jun 22
I created a very interesting thread this morning highlighting how yoruba moslems colluded with tukur buratai to murder shiite Muslims and immediately I submitted the thread it didn't take up to 30 seconds for an ewedu mod to strike it down, then it dawned on me that there's a systematic and subtle game at play, where clandestine characters use different methods to stifle the voice and opinions of the righteous, but the judgment of God is upon them, for their hearts are full of iniquity and their hands stained with blood of the innocent

2 Likes

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Sharpsharp00123: 2:21pm On Jun 22
Timi0fede01:
Can someone tell me why the biased yoruba mods of nairaland collude with yoruba moslems to kill my threads and topics which are of great national importance?

Each time I create an educative thread the yoruba moslems will reach out to the tribalistic mods and say kill them before they grow 🤔

I thought mods are supposed to be neutral but alas they seem to have a sentimental weakness for yoruba moslems who run amok everyday insulting and deriding other well meaning Nigerians without a single reprimand from the ewedu mods.

Seun ronu o! These ewedu mods will destroy your forum if you don't call them to order, and please warn them to desist from tampering with my topics because as a social crusader the oppressed people look up to me to fight their battles due to my reputation as someone who bully the bullies.

I won't stop fighting for what's right, no matter how many of my threads you hide from the general public in your bid to hide the truth.

Aluta continua 💪

even after Yoruba Christian chop una eye for election u igbos still held on to that madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by hafeeanubasy: 2:32pm On Jun 22
R
Sharpsharp00123:
even after Yoruba Christian chop una eye for election u igbos still held on to that madness

Or after OBJ,BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE,ALANI AKINRINADE THE BRAVE YORUBA CHRISTIANS DELTH WIYH THEM DURING TH3 CIVIL WAR...AND AWOLOWO,A DEACON THAG SPONSOR THE WAR.

The mumu people think the phrase yoruba xyz is enough to divide yoruba votes for their son in 2027
Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by FergieTheMadMan: 2:34pm On Jun 22
Osu cheesy cheesy
Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Sharpsharp00123: 2:34pm On Jun 22
hafeeanubasy:
R

Or after OBJ,BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE,ALANI AKINRINADE THE BRAVE YORUBA CHRISTIANS DELTH WIYH THEM DURING TH3 CIVIL WAR...AND AWOLOWO,A DEACON THAG SPONSOR THE WAR.

The mumu people think the phrase yoruba xyz is enough to divide yoruba votes for their son in 2027
just leave d igbos

They will learn d hard way again
Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by StreetFight: 2:35pm On Jun 22
Timi0fede01:

Aluta continua 💪

If you are not held down here at gun point, but you are here complaining everything. Check yourself, are you mentally balanced?

3 Likes

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Melagros(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22
Jostoman:
you are one of the mods here except you want to lie.
He is not
Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Obiedun(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22
Always playing victim mentality

1 Like

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by ScamHunter: 3:47pm On Jun 22
hafeeanubasy:
R

So Yoruronu xyz ar not divided? Why are ewedu muzlims taking ewedu christians to court over hijab and ewedu christian schools? Unity indeed. Wait until una start to the bomb ewedu christians before their eye go open...soon. I trust una na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by aswani(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22
Timi0fede01:

Aluta continua 💪

That the mods haven't sangaloed all your monickers into kingdom come is a mystery.

Dem take Yoruba Muslim do you ni?

2 Likes

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by aswani(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22
StreetFight:

If you are not held down here at gun point, but you are here complaining everything. Check yourself, are you mentally balanced?

I can confirm he checked and he is indeed, mentally unbalanced and has been since President Tinubu beat Peter Obi fair and square at the ballot box.

I suspect that state of being mentally unbalanced would not change for a long time yet and unfortunately, Yoruba Muslims sadly would have to put up with the poster for a while yet.

2 Likes

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by dominic17: 9:11pm On Jun 22
Nothing but the truth, they will allow anti Igbo post by Yoruba to flood their site the moment you retaliated they will delete the post within second and banned the poster
Timi0fede01:

Aluta continua 💪

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Timi0fede01: 9:17pm On Jun 22
dominic17:
Nothing but the truth, they will allow anti Igbo post by Yoruba to flood their site the moment you retaliated they will delete the post within second and banned the poster

Don't mind the lowlife ewedu mods. They've met more than their match. Yoruba moslems must learn to swallow the bitter pill of truth no matter how uncomfortable it is, I'll keep forcing it down their respective throats 💊

1 Like

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Timi0fede01: 9:22pm On Jun 22
Did someone throw owambe here? Because this thread currently reeks and stinks of ewedu. Well, if we are having a party, I'd like to eat only Ram or beef, please àlégbà will not be tolerated😊

Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by Timi0fede01: 9:48pm On Jun 22
hafeeanubasy:
R

I'm sure the great Igbos will take note of this comment when they march on yoruba land in no distant time. I'm glad that we all now agree that we the yorubas provoked and sponsored a war against the great Igbos.

Brace up, war is coming and your mettle is about to be tested. It's no longer a matter of if but when.
Re: The Biased Yoruba Mods by aswani(m): 5:59am On Jun 23
Timi0fede01:

.... we the yorubas.....

How sad, an Ndigbo Obidient unhappy with what they are and desperate to be an Ndi Yoruba just like in their dreams.

Hopefully the mods see this your threatening post where you are effectively calling for war and get rid of it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recruitment: Police Check Applicants’ Certificates With Waec, Neco In Ekiti / Court Can’t Stop Your Arrest, Judge Tells Ibori / "Banks To Go On Sale By Mid August"----Cbn Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.