Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,946 members, 7,890,113 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle (1680 Views)

Lockdown: US Destroys Tons Of Food As Farmer Can’t Get Buyers / How To Kill 51 Catfish In One Minute - Nigeria Farmer Reveals / Lagosians Get Poisoned After Allegedly Consuming Dominos Pizzas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by babazak(m): 8:55am On Jun 22
In what look like a revenge on Fulanis for incessant destruction of their farmland and crops.A Fulani herder was seen confused for what has befallen him, as hundreds of his cattles laid dead from suspected poison eaten from a farmland.

Few days ago, a video of a herder cutting down a maize farm to feed his cattles was shared (https://www.nairaland.com/8130254/see-what-fulani-herdsmen-did ) and in what look like a wake up call, it seems farmers are already applying their own tactics of dealing with the menace of these fulanis. Can this be the lasting solution?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ud_r_zDS5s?si=RJyPPNbPNKkO096K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by Mom007(f): 8:58am On Jun 22
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep... undecided

10 Likes

Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by derecho(m): 9:02am On Jun 22
AK47 couldn't save their cattle.
Wisdom is better than strength

Those living around should be careful because they could poison the beef and sell.
Those herdsmen are wicked

14 Likes

Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by babazak(m): 9:20am On Jun 22
Imagine the damage and pain caused to this particular farmer,willfully destroying his farm just for the cattle to feed on. Once beaten twice shy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pyQ13xyQs

1 Like

Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by crestedaguiyi: 9:56am On Jun 22
Fake news
Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by babazak(m): 10:05am On Jun 22
crestedaguiyi:
Fake news

Can you tell us, what killed those Cows?
Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by owem19(m): 10:10am On Jun 22
Bad economy
babazak:

Can you tell us, what killed those Cows?
Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by Samfloxin(m): 10:14am On Jun 22
Please poison more and more farms and crops. After that, leave the area for the mean time

3 Likes

Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by Sparrk007(m): 11:32am On Jun 22
crestedaguiyi:
Fake news
Fake news Kee you ni

2 Likes

Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by RepoMan007: 12:15pm On Jun 22
I find hard to believe. They will consult their blood thirsty Oracles who will direct them to spill blood of innocent people so evil can be multiplied in the land.
Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by Emmanuel909090: 12:34pm On Jun 22
With each Worthing almost a million naira, the owner don broke.

1 Like

Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by ATEAMS: 12:35pm On Jun 22
The cow are bleeding...

Are you not sure these are done by cow bandits
Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by kmaster007: 2:14pm On Jun 22
Way to go
Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by Eweduses: 3:35pm On Jun 22
Wonderful one, no be only fulani sabi wickednessgrin

#BiafraMassExodus2024

1 Like

Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by Babaken(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22
Mom007:
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep... undecided
I tell you
Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by TheBillyonaire: 4:41pm On Jun 22
What type of poison is that, please someone should tell me the name. I want to try something.
Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by psucc(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22
No location mentioned? Anyways if true, the community and it's environs should prepare adequately for imminent invasion.

That can't be ruled out. They will bring in the best of their merceneries to attack

1 Like

Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by SporaD8: 7:04pm On Jun 22
C'est fini!.
Like the food scarcity in the country is not enough...When two Ellies fight; the grass suffers.
Hope those poisoned meat will not find their way to the Market?!
ATEAMS:
The cow are bleeding...
Are you not sure these are done by cow bandits
They were possibly slaughtered by the herders as a last resort to safe their meat!!!
Everyone around that location should steer clear off beef for their own good!!!

1 Like

Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by Inspirer1: 8:45pm On Jun 22
SporaD8:
C'est fini!.
Like the food scarcity in the country is not enough...When two Ellies fight; the grass suffers.
Hope those poisoned meat will not find their way to the Market?!

They were possibly butchered by the herders as a last resort to safe their meat!!!
Everyone around that location should steer clear off beef for their own good!!!
my fear.

1 Like

Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by SisterAnn(f): 12:40am On Jun 23
babazak:
Imagine the damage and pain caused to this particular farmer,willfully destroying his farm just for the cattle to feed on. Once beaten twice shy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pyQ13xyQs
My question is, who filmed this and posted online?
Re: Farmer Revenge! Poisoned Hundreds Of Fulani's Cattle by Feldie: 8:07am On Jun 23
Beautiful sight. I wish everyone could do the same

(1) (Reply)

Please Bakers In The House Kindly Help Me Out. / PHOTO: Could This Be Enjoyment Or Self_punishment / Mikel Obi's Rushian Girlfriend Shares Photos Of Her Eating Pounded Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.