Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,205 members, 7,887,538 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official (41143 Views)

Onne Seaport Is Fully Functional. Igbos, Start Using It. / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V / Workers To Know New Minimum Wage In August, Says TUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by Kemadealadire(f): 10:58am On Jun 22
Lol, kai, the more you look, the less you see.
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by dododawa1: 10:58am On Jun 22
NIGERIAN LEADERS

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by Skoonheid(f): 10:59am On Jun 22
Standardisation. Beast system loading.....

Nigerians , you'all gon weep and gnash your teeth
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by Mccullum: 11:00am On Jun 22
Good initiative if it's well implement.
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by Calylove: 11:00am On Jun 22
It is well.
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Jun 22
Another knee jerk policy without proper thought out processes.
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by Chicentt(f): 11:06am On Jun 22
My pussy hurts angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by finallybusy: 11:10am On Jun 22
Every government thinks up means to make Nigerians line up under the sun. The beauty of making money here is to watch others suffer. I won’t waste time before collecting this one. I know they’ll block phone lines over the matter one day.
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by Judolisco(m): 11:12am On Jun 22
We don't need 3 in 1 jst make provision for jst 1
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by 8stargeneral: 11:13am On Jun 22
Another problem in one D grin
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by Goodman247: 11:14am On Jun 22
Long over due
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by codemaniacs: 11:15am On Jun 22
Skoonheid:
Standardisation. Beast system loading.....

Nigerians , you'all gon weep and gnash your teeth
dickt1:
ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT LOADING. If you know you know

You guys are the only ones intelligent enough to know what's about to happen..
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:18am On Jun 22
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by taretoofine(m): 11:18am On Jun 22
Another govt go later say 4 in one
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by michoim(m): 11:25am On Jun 22
SadiqBabaSani:
Rubbish ,.

National Hunger ID card is already everywhere
Very useless APC governments with no priority but wasteful spendings...
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by richeeyo(m): 11:29am On Jun 22
SadiqBabaSani:
Rubbish ,.

National Hunger ID card is already everywhere
You are daft
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by ufotunang: 12:13pm On Jun 22
ineri:
Is that our problem now ?
..abi. .they have started again they want nigerians to be suffering queuing up in a line from morning till night with a card that has no benefit to Nigerians
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by ufotunang: 12:13pm On Jun 22
They have started again
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by Farouktech: 12:15pm On Jun 22
Let's see how it goes
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by BigCowHornn: 12:18pm On Jun 22
ineri:
Is that our problem now ?

Yes, you need to go and start queuing up in the Sun all over again
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by Jostoman: 12:21pm On Jun 22
Usmanovic95:
Trust naija,you go dey queue under hot sun to collet am.
After NIN i no get time for their nonsense again.
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by Confirm4real(m): 12:21pm On Jun 22
Cashout activated cheesy

Emilokan must recover campaign money...
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by wildernessVoice: 12:30pm On Jun 22
IPDGP:
I just hope this will not lead to exploitation again

If only correction of DoB is 15k , expect more to get the card.
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by almayda: 12:37pm On Jun 22
How to know they enemies of the state/people wh are praying earnestly for the country to fail? whenever a positive news props up and their comment is about how it will not work or how how condemnable the idea is....also,they are praying and hoping for the situation to become worse so that by 2027,their preferred candidate will stand a chance.Does a rational person prays for the inferno to consume the house the are living because the hate the present Landlord?
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by Bazztadewu: 12:50pm On Jun 22
Time to run my nin correction. God know say December,I must japa
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by rolams(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22
Good job!
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by stanisbaratheon: 12:55pm On Jun 22
Oh no, not again.
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by October1960: 12:55pm On Jun 22
Not sure when people will wake up and realize the so called government does not give a damn about them.

At federal, state and local they invent all sorts of useless documents to EXTORT money from us.

All these documents are not useful. First BVN then NIN, etc.

Why do we need all this when we have drivers license

Just to collect money from us and the so called data is parked someplace for yahoo boys to access.
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by MrJames007: 1:13pm On Jun 22
How I wish everyone would refuse to do this shît card. undecided
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by Meteng: 1:24pm On Jun 22
lilyheaven:

Same thing, that came to my mind.

The other boys are already thinking and making plans on how they will breakthrough.
The good and the bad side of every decision
They’ve broken through already brother. They’re only waiting for government to launch the card. They’re very “hardworking “

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22
Card they go out chips use track you easily..

Nigerians don't fall for this
Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by SKYBIRD247(f): 1:33pm On Jun 22
HMMMMMMM, let me rest my legs very well before August, cause d que no b here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Azikiwe Celebrates Her 70th Birthday Today (Photos) / Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor / Woman Who Voted 'APC' Cries After She Wasn't Given Money -Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.