Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,295 members, 7,894,254 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:35 AM

13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect (19482 Views)

New CBN Policy Offload Risks And Liabilities Of Transaction On Customers / Naira To Trade At 386/$ As CBN Resumes Forex Sale To BDCs / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by DamnnNiggarr: 1:26pm On Jun 22
shocked
Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by stuffs2002: 1:28pm On Jun 22
IP0B are sad again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by Spartachizzy: 1:28pm On Jun 22
Una never chi-chunchin HUNGER Palliative we dey enjoy so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by rinzaugustine: 1:29pm On Jun 22
If they had spent half of the billions they waste daily on lies and propaganda on Nigerians, people would have seen noticeable difference.

“..you cannot buy bread cheaper because you are Christian or Muslim or igbo or Hausa or Yoruba…”
Peter Obi - Arise TV November 2022
Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by DMerciful01(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22
Toh
Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by olan4ward: 1:30pm On Jun 22
Continue deceiving masses...Prices of commodities has continued to soar higher and you are here talking about reduction in inflation rate

1 Like

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by Franzinni: 1:31pm On Jun 22
DevilsEqual:

But if it was the other way round, you'd believe it right?

Your affinity for negativity is strong

Go cleanse your mind and get whole

It's not always that bad with the country...when u see some glimmer of hope, try rejoice.
you are the negative one here you most likely just got promised a pay raise to sit here on nairaland and comment like you have something going on in that 4 pound of noodles you claim to be a brain .... I have responded to you on the other thread and I will make sure Everytime I come across you on this forum.... It is on! ... I would use you to learn how to stay on topic. It's training day mudafuka!!!!

5 Likes

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by Roger3D(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22

1 Like

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by Ochyes: 1:31pm On Jun 22
How? Milk cup of beans was sold at about #230 fews months ago. It's now #400.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22
DevilsEqual:

That guy used a real life example, using himself as a reference to back a good news he just read, but you tackled his own real personal experience??

Do some of u understand logic at all or u just attack for the sake of it...

Well, there are no smart obidients alive

You that support disaster you are the smart one..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by OkukoIgbo: 1:33pm On Jun 22
Creamcrest:
Thats true.

Gas I buy for 1300 per kg now 1150.

I bought 1100 today but how can ordinary orobo chicken be 5000 naira/kg, kilode.
Una don comot tomatoes from the equation, I switched to banga stew.
Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by Always82: 1:33pm On Jun 22
He is speaking from his own side the not from the other side of Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by anonimi: 1:38pm On Jun 22
ineri:
How much is the price of Bread in your state now.

Why are people deceiving the President

They are deceiving him because he wants to be deceived.

No more , no less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by Borrow222: 1:38pm On Jun 22

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by israelmao(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22
Trial-and-error economic policies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by Doyin2(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22
Self illusion and deceit😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by anonimi: 1:39pm On Jun 22
Always82:
He is speaking from his own side the not from the other side of Nigerians.

Speaking from his own side of free food from government deficit budget, to be paid by taxes from unborn children at home and in diaspora

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by MrBachelor: 1:39pm On Jun 22
ineri:
How much is the price of Bread in your state now.

Why are people deceiving the President

He's a foolish man and easy to deceive.

2 Likes

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by barinedan(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22
All their policies always take effect on newspaper, but in reality the policies speak differently

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by tsnoop(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22
Nothing slow down for here ooo

Check our page for super clean cars n brand new electronics

1 Like

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by Gentlevip: 1:41pm On Jun 22
The economy is not improving. That's the base line.

When my daily earnings where 1000 naira per day. I spend 200 naira for just afternoon bread.
The 200 naira bread I buy during buhari tough times is now 1000 naira. And some CBN is saying it is declining to 970 naira

And my daily income has not increased.

Pls stop spreading the rubbish false hope or promises. If you can't hand any result for over a whole year. Pls get out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by unite4real: 1:41pm On Jun 22
Creamcrest:
Thats true.

A mudu of Brown Beans in Abuja I bought N3,000 last week is now N3,500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by Yeancahmie007(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22
Creamcrest:
Thats true.
Gas went up twice this month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by Spartachizzy: 1:42pm On Jun 22
How long will this drugsniffer and his supporting slaves keeping on lieing to their family and relatives and not me, some will come here rejoiceing and praising their druggie master meanwhile hunger is shifting their father's and mother's kidney at home. Bunch of happy slave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by anonimi: 1:42pm On Jun 22
rinzaugustine:
If they had spent half of the billions they waste daily on lies and propaganda on Nigerians, people would have seen noticeable difference.

“..you cannot buy bread cheaper because you are Christian or Muslim or igbo or Hausa or Yoruba…”
Peter Obi - Arise TV November 2022

Neither can we buy bread cheaper because gbajue lamba masters like Peter Obi say what they are not doing, like importing what is produced here for his supermarkets and worsening our exchange rate.

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by phemray(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22
SadiqBabaSani:
Liars,

Nairalanders open your eyes Onanuga and his boys want to feed us twisted lies.

Inflation increased in the month of May, 2024 from April's Figure only that the percentage of the increase compared to March April is 2.21.

So is not that there was no inflation but the percentage of the inflation. These wicked political charlatans are hell bent on twisting things upside down

Lolz, as if the comments we make on social media will change Thier good plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by anonimi: 1:47pm On Jun 22
DevilsEqual:
That guy used a real life example, using himself as a reference to back a good news he just read, but you tackled his own real personal experience??

Can you please use your devil's equal smart logic to shalaye what you quoted to reply below

You cannot take what was 400 up to about 1400 then bring it down to 1150 and expect Reasonable people to praise you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by OkukoIgbo: 1:47pm On Jun 22
DevilsEqual:

I can remember the career criminal mentioned they will make 1 dollar equal to 1 naira, how far?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by rinzaugustine: 1:48pm On Jun 22
anonimi:

Neither can we buy bread cheaper because gbajue lamba masters like Peter Obi say what they are not doing, like importing what is produced here for his supermarkets and worsening our exchange rate.

If you actually believe that importation is a significant part of Obi’s business where he makes his billions from, then I am even wasting my time responding as you are probably far away away mentally or still a teenager
Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by Saig: 1:50pm On Jun 22
When they are selling 5 tomatoes for 5k.
Where is the inflation coming down??
Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by cucumbar: 1:52pm On Jun 22

1 Like

Re: 13 States Show Inflation Slowdown As CBN Policy Takes Effect by InvertedHammer: 1:54pm On Jun 22
/

These people are funny.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK / POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) / Paypal Ranks Nigeria 3rd In Mobile Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.