Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:53 AM

Disturbing Eid Incident In Iseyin: A Man And Wives Assaulted By Soldiers - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disturbing Eid Incident In Iseyin: A Man And Wives Assaulted By Soldiers (47342 Views)

Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Eid Incident In Iseyin: A Man And Wives Assaulted By Soldiers by omoredia: 10:14pm On Jun 23
BafanaBafana:

Ok. Thank you.

I'm asking u. U don't run with what u don't know. Is trinity in ur bible?
Re: Disturbing Eid Incident In Iseyin: A Man And Wives Assaulted By Soldiers by beardedboy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 23
Zonefree:

I don't operate on the assumptions of "IF".

In Sokoto, Deborah was lynched by her course mates. She didn't even do half of what this Muslim man is doing in a Christian dominated area.
Are you ret@rded or something?
Firstly, Iseyin is never a Christian dominated area.

Secondly, this miscreant/pastor intruded on their property and attacked them there.
Re: Disturbing Eid Incident In Iseyin: A Man And Wives Assaulted By Soldiers by beardedboy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23
ovie8200:
Well, he and his wifes got what they deserve. He was warned several times but didn't listened. If were a Christian warned alot time ago, am sure he won't dear to do it in a Muslim dominated área because the repercusión would be his death. He is lucky that Christian don't kill. They only show him a lesson that Christian can match Muslim violence for violence but Christian chose to stay low.
Stop typing rubbish!

Warned that what? I didn't know it's a crime to have a church as neighbour.
Re: Disturbing Eid Incident In Iseyin: A Man And Wives Assaulted By Soldiers by beardedboy(m): 11:29pm On Jun 23
blackboy:
If we continue to put religion in this matter justice will not be served. Ata turk made Turkey a secular country and they made great progress as a country though many are Muslims. This matter needs to be investigated properly and with facts. Any video from any of the wives or the husband of the soldiers ? Where is the proof? Those pix? If there is no mosque in that area that does not have a speaker on the roof or compound that sounds around 5am and several other times during the day why complain about the church speakers disturbing him. First to report or complain don't mean they are telling the truth.
Nigerians should stop using religion to cause violence or for sentiment.
Corruption is not Nigeria's biggest problem but injustice . Ethnicity and religious bigotry follow closely after.
A desperate but failed attempt to hide your hypocrisy
Re: Disturbing Eid Incident In Iseyin: A Man And Wives Assaulted By Soldiers by PEXBlog(f): 12:13am On Jun 24
Lukgaf:

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/tHyee1kuriyvCufL/?mibextid=oFDknk

Nigerians and religion. Superstition thrives where there is no knowledge. This is really uncalled for. Nigerians are just mirror of their leaders. Most Nigerians blaming our politicians will do worse if they have the opportunity to be in power. Imagine a pastor doing this to the extent of using soldiers to brutalise his perceived enemies, yet you will see him every Sunday preaching to his congregation that they should leave fight for God. Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Disturbing Eid Incident In Iseyin: A Man And Wives Assaulted By Soldiers by justasitis: 8:28am On Jun 24
The video clips below show more about what really happened. It’s obvious there was a provocation.

[url] https://x.com/highbee92/status/1804486848632266910?s=46[/url]
Re: Disturbing Eid Incident In Iseyin: A Man And Wives Assaulted By Soldiers by BafanaBafana: 9:33am On Jun 27
omoredia:

I'm asking u. U don't run with what u don't know. Is trinity in ur bible?
The bible is just a book containing the history and culture of the Jewish people. It holds no importance to me.
Re: Disturbing Eid Incident In Iseyin: A Man And Wives Assaulted By Soldiers by omoredia: 10:41am On Jun 27
BafanaBafana:
The bible is just a book containing the history and culture of the Jewish people. It holds no importance to me.

Those that fail to learn from history are bound to repeat the same mistakes. U can see why u never make progress.
Re: Disturbing Eid Incident In Iseyin: A Man And Wives Assaulted By Soldiers by BafanaBafana: 4:28pm On Jun 27
omoredia:

Those that fail to learn from history are bound to repeat the same mistakes. U can see why u never make progress.
How does the history of the Hebrew tribe affect me? How is their history more important than the history of the Yorubas, hausas or the Chinese?
As for not making progress, it seems you are mistaking me for your dad.
Re: Disturbing Eid Incident In Iseyin: A Man And Wives Assaulted By Soldiers by omoredia: 4:31pm On Jun 27
BafanaBafana:

How does the history of the Hebrew tribe affect me? How is their history more important than the history of the Yorubas, hausas or the Chinese?
As for not making progress, it seems you are mistaking me for your dad.

U stupidity for one is a reason. Lack of knowledge has affected ur brain 🧠
Re: Disturbing Eid Incident In Iseyin: A Man And Wives Assaulted By Soldiers by BafanaBafana: 7:11pm On Jun 27
omoredia:

U stupidity for one is a reason. Lack of knowledge has affected ur brain 🧠
You seem like the intellectual of your family, but if no one has ever told you that you talk like a mu.mu, then you should change your cycle of friends. That's if you have friends.
Re: Disturbing Eid Incident In Iseyin: A Man And Wives Assaulted By Soldiers by omoredia: 7:34pm On Jun 27
BafanaBafana:

You seem like the intellectual of your family, but if no one has ever told you that you talk like a mu.mu, then you should change your cycle of friends. That's if you have friends.

Chu chu chu u talk too much. U cannot make it like this. Show workings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? / Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady / Jesus Statue Survives Typhoon Haiyan's Destruction In The Philippines (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.