Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,173 members, 7,896,977 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:06 AM

Jokes Overload (must Read) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Overload (must Read) (374 Views)

Wetin This Girl Carry For Back!!! Overload Yash!!! / Join This Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Funny Videos, Memes / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jokes Overload (must Read) by LordEdah(m): 10:49am On Jun 22
Hey guys smiley

I'm called the Holy Saint cool

Under this topic, i'll deliver jokes non-stop for your entertainment. cheesy

I'll appreciate it if u can add me up on facebook @ www.facebook.com/memelord555
Re: Jokes Overload (must Read) by LordEdah(m): 11:07am On Jun 22
Who's to be blamed?

---------------

Goat and Fowl are close friends who are always seen together.
One day they were walking by the roadside and a car sped past them and splashed them water.

Fowl got angry angry and said "see as he dey drive like goat"

Goat also got annoyed and shouted "na why dem the quick die like fowl"
----------------------------------
Since then they no longer interact with each other, so...who is to be blamed?

* Driver
* Fowl
* Goat
Re: Jokes Overload (must Read) by LordEdah(m): 11:33am On Jun 22
* Some people are the cause of their owm problem...i don't know why some1 will do fake transfer to babalawo :/

* Don't go for it, let it come to you. Naso jollof rice and maltina no reach me for wedding. Motivational speaker avoid me abeg

* If a gal don't want to take you to her parent, impregnant her and her parent will come to you

* Breaking News
Reporter: it has been discovered that dinosaurs are still in existence and are rapidly spreading round the world!
TWO WEEKS LATER (IN NIGERIA)
Vendor: (hawking) COME AND BUY YOUR T-REX PEPPERSOUP HERE

* Confusion is when you finally go to church after behng absent for a long timd and the pastor announces that "the devil is in our midst today"

* I don't like people who can't let go of the past especially those i'm owing

* I can remeber last year when my ex broke up with me i didn't eat for 3yrs

*"did you study chemistry"
"yeah"
"can you hel..."
"i was dumb"

* Being ugly is bad, people will just look at you and conclude that you're wicked

(1) (Reply)

Get Entertained On Your Whatsapp / Crack Your Ribs Best Funnyvideo / Promote Your Songs And Get New Fans Worldwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.