Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,950 members, 7,980,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:11 PM

Man Electrocuted While Vandalizing a Transformer In Otukpo, Benue - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Electrocuted While Vandalizing a Transformer In Otukpo, Benue (39188 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) / Man Electrocuted While Vandalizing Electricity Cables In Kano (Photo) / Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Electrocuted While Vandalizing a Transformer In Otukpo, Benue by BrainEya(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23
Who knows if this is a murder case.
Humans are just too wicked.
What are the tools found within him?
A cutter? Spanner? Dimmed Torchlight?
Where wire have been tampered?
What if they kill am go hang am for there to end further investigation?
But if truly as claimed, no pity for thiefs
Re: Man Electrocuted While Vandalizing a Transformer In Otukpo, Benue by Fremodex: 5:28pm On Jun 23
Why you no go steal transformer
Xxxxtentacion2:
if they good jobs what will make him to go and steal transformer..
If they was good security patrol he will not attempt such...
It is only highly stupid people that don't see the fault of government in the degradation of Nigeria society.

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Vandalizing a Transformer In Otukpo, Benue by drimzsmoke(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23
Xxxxtentacion2:
It is only highly stupid people that don't see the fault of government in the degradation of Nigeria society.

Don't your people(Nigerians) go abroad, where there are good jobs, to steal!!!
Re: Man Electrocuted While Vandalizing a Transformer In Otukpo, Benue by Sagacity10(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23
Xxxxtentacion2:
The amount of persons that liked this Comments shows the kind of mindset and mentality some of our youths have.

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Vandalizing a Transformer In Otukpo, Benue by benjanny(m): 7:33pm On Jun 23
Things I love to see
Re: Man Electrocuted While Vandalizing a Transformer In Otukpo, Benue by jesutowoloju(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23
He may not be the only one... Imagine there were like 5 or 6 of them and he was the one who got roasted... Do you think the others will wait
They wouldn't even wait because if someone like me is living near the transformer and I wake up in the night only to smell roasted meat, I'm definitely going to look for where the smell is coming from with my cutlass in my hand
Re: Man Electrocuted While Vandalizing a Transformer In Otukpo, Benue by Mordson: 11:09pm On Jun 23
nyabinghi:
Likely a deveroper

No your papa be dat cheesy
Re: Man Electrocuted While Vandalizing a Transformer In Otukpo, Benue by Harfisco(m): 12:44am On Jun 24
Hope he died in the process

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel / American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians / Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.