Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,628 members, 7,941,414 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? (773 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / Akure Protesters Intercept Northerners Going To Lagos, Recover Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by 100millionGoal: 11:31am On Jun 22
This is not matter of Yoruba,Igbo or Ijaws.

Every blessed day you hear about people predominantly from the North kidnapping , unnecessary killing people and destroying their livelihood in the South and North Central unprovoked.

Why is it that way?

I have never in my life heard of a Southerner irrespective of tribe causing any trouble in the North not to talk of killing people there?

Why is it this way?
Why are the North too violent on others?

I don't buy the North are humble nonsense.... So far they have been the ones committing the worst atrocities in Nigeria.

I swear 15 years ago I never knew what bombing felt like until Boko haram came along.

Why are these people like this?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by 100millionGoal: 11:34am On Jun 22
You can change this to tribalism or politics for all I care.
The truth remains these people are killing people in the South when we're not even at war.

Their elders have never come along to condemn it... It's barbaric

1 Like

Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by Remman(m): 11:45am On Jun 22
White men paid southerners (militants) to cause havoc in Nigeria to distract the government and for them to make more money from crude oil. They bought crude very cheap from this guys and gave them guns and weapons in return to destroy the livelihood of Nigeria. But the southerners refused to direct their struggle against the masses but only against the government. Amnesty came and stopped that business and it angered the white men. So, they turned to the north and so far they're getting exactly what they want. Now, they paid the northerners to destroy farms & farmers, & to claim all other mineral resources like Gold, Graphite, etc. and sell to them at a cheaper rate & get weapons & money in return. Now, they want Nigeria's agriculture to fail so that we will be buying from their own source which would be poisoned in order to control our population, because they discovered that HIV, Ebola, Covid19, etc, are not effective in eradicating us blacks due to what we eat.

This is a bigger war than what you think.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by Jostoman: 12:25pm On Jun 22
100millionGoal:
The truth remains these people are killing people in the South when we're not even at war.

Oga talk about your yoruba leave others out of your thread.
Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by 100millionGoal: 12:35pm On Jun 22
Jostoman:
Oga talk about your yoruba leave others out of your thread.
I'm igbo
Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:42pm On Jun 22
100millionGoal:

It is already TRIBALISM. You are not objective in your assertion. You just want to incite.
Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by Jostoman: 12:44pm On Jun 22
100millionGoal:

I'm igbo
Dey play
Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by budaatum: 12:53pm On Jun 22
100millionGoal:

Every blessed day you hear about people predominantly from the North kidnapping , unnecessary killing people and destroying their livelihood in the South and North Central unprovoked.

So people keep saying. A person is kidnapped or killed in the South, and the first thing you hear is "Fulani cow". Meanwhile, some know that the insect blighting their vegetation is local to the vegetation.

budaatum:
The thought of Fulani kidnapping in Enugu or my own Yoruba land is just comical and for the ignorant as far as I'm concerned.

I've always said I would learn some Fulfude before becoming a kidnapper, so when I kidnap you you'd yell cow instead of looking for me amongst yourselves.

Thing is, that's probably too much effort on my part since most would yell cow as soon as they hear kidnap anyway, the bunch of lazy fuqs!

But I'm sure you'd wake up to the fact someday that we've been kidnapping yourselves.
Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by babasolution: 12:59pm On Jun 22
Southerners and a lot of middlebelterns are natural MUMU that's the simple reason.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by Bendeco2020: 1:03pm On Jun 22
Which south are they killing people?. Just kukuma say west because the real southerners has long time disown south west

1 Like

Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by Bendeco2020: 1:09pm On Jun 22
babasolution:
Southerners and a lot of middlebelterns are natural MUMU that's the simple reason.
Maybe na ur papa be mumu to born ignorant offspring like you.

The Op is not even informed.

These killers are fulani, and they have totally conquered that same north the ignorant Op mentioned.

The mumu is Hausa for allowing them take over their land

Yoruba is another ignorant tribe blinded by politics

They use religion enter hausa and yoruba own will be via politics

1 Like

Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by 100millionGoal: 1:09pm On Jun 22
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It is already TRIBALISM. You are not objective in your assertion. You just want to incite.
North is not a tribe
Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by 100millionGoal: 1:10pm On Jun 22
Bendeco2020:

Maybe na ur papa be mumu to born ignorant offspring like you.

The Op is not even informed.

These killers are fulani, and they have totally conquered that same north the ignorant Op mentioned.

The problem is Hausa for allowing them take over their land
Hausa okada men killed a Yoruba man in broad daylight today and ran over his dead body with their bike

How can people that heartless

1 Like

Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22
Because they are sub-humans, why else?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by Bendeco2020: 1:14pm On Jun 22
100millionGoal:

Hausa okada men killed a Yoruba man in broad daylight today and ran over his dead body with their bike

Has that kind thing happened in any eastern city?

Am from Onitsha, born and brought up. I never knew that hausas can be violent till i left East.

This is not the first time of such happening in West. They gave them the hands for that

Shey if they call them cowards them go dey vex. Na only online their youths get mouth

Igbos no dey give northerners chance to misbehave in their states and the same mumu yoruba called Igbos intolerant/wicked because of that.

Even for this Abuja wey i dey so, if they kill any Igbo we no go leave the matter for government

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by Godons1: 1:26pm On Jun 22
100millionGoal:

Why is it that way?

I have never in my life heard of a Southerner irrespective of tribe causing any trouble in the North not to talk of killing people there?

Why is it this way?

I don't buy the North are humble nonsense.... So far they have been the ones committing the worst atrocities in Nigeria.

I swear 15 years ago I never knew what bombing felt like until Boko haram came along.

Cc
Seun, mynd44, fergio001 rule 3

This man is accusing Northerners for killing people in the South. If I accuse Igbo or Yoruba of doing same, how will they feel?
Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by Godons1: 1:29pm On Jun 22
100millionGoal:

I'm igbo

We know you are Igbo. Only an Igbo man can be this bittered

Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by 100millionGoal: 1:38pm On Jun 22
Bendeco2020:

Has that kind thing happened in any eastern city?

Am from Onitsha, born and brought up. I never knew that hausas can be violent till i left East.

This is not the first time of such happening in West. They gave them the hands for that

Shey if they call them cowards them go dey vex. Na only online their youths get mouth

Igbos no dey give northerners chance to misbehave in their states and the same mumu yoruba called Igbos intolerant/wicked because of that.

Even for this Abuja wey i dey so, if they kill any Igbo we no go leave the matter for government

It's a problem.
Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by EmeeNaka: 1:40pm On Jun 22
Remman:
White men paid southerners (militants) to cause havoc in Nigeria to distract the government and for them to make more money from crude oil. They bought crude very cheap from this guys and gave them guns and weapons in return to destroy the livelihood of Nigeria. But the southerners refused to direct their struggle against the masses but only against the government. Amnesty came and stopped that business and it angered the white men. So, they turned to the north and so far they're getting exactly what they want. Now, they paid the northerners to destroy farms and farmers, and to claim all other mineral resources like Gold, Graphite, etc. and sell to them at a cheaper rate and get weapons and money in return. Now, they want Nigeria's agriculture to fail so that we will be buying from their own source which would be poisoned in order to control our population, because they discovered that HIV, Ebola, Covid19, etc, are not effective in eradicating the blacks.

This is a bigger war than what you think.
Always shifting blames with nonsensical conspiracy theories. Africans are totally guilty of all crimes in Africa. Africans are responsible for all the underdevelopment in Africa. Leave the whiteman alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:49pm On Jun 22
100millionGoal:

North is not a tribe

Oga try again. grin

100millionGoal:

Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by kaltonga: 3:36pm On Jun 22
100millionGoal:

Why is it that way?

Why is it this way?

Oga talk about your tribe Yoruba and leave the rest, I am Hausa
Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by kaltonga: 3:37pm On Jun 22
Godons1:

We know you are Igbo. Only an Igbo man can be this bittered
And you accepeted that he is Igbo, you must be more bitter than the poster
Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by pointblank247(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22
100millionGoal:

that is more reason why I love Igbo land especially Anambra state. No Fulani man dare try any nonsense there.
Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by gidgiddy: 4:00pm On Jun 22
100millionGoal:

Why is it that way?

Why is it this way?

Why its that way? It's always been that way, it's part of 'one Nigeria'

1 Like

Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by 100millionGoal: 4:06pm On Jun 22
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Oga try again. grin

Who be this mumu.

For your mind I gave a Bleep?

Hausa man killed Yoruba in Lagos Today and dragged his body on the road like piece of pork meat
Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by AcadaWriter: 4:14pm On Jun 22
Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by 100millionGoal: 4:19pm On Jun 22
AcadaWriter:
As in.

Abok1s are really sub humans

Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by WhizdomXX(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22
From the foundation of Nigeria till now, extremist muslims of Fulani descents along with their faithful adherents have sought to extend islam from sokoto to the sea. That's what's it's all about.
Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by Oghighirhighi: 4:31pm On Jun 22
Afonjas are like the guinea fowl, so noisome and so fearful.
Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by Remman(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22
EmeeNaka:
Always shifting blames with nonsensical conspiracy theories. Africans are totally guilty of all crimes in Africa. Africans are responsible for all the underdevelopment in Africa. Leave the whiteman alone.
I'm not shifting blame, i say things exactly the way they are. And yes, we're responsible for all our problems because we're allowed to be lured with money by anyone but that doesn't rule out the core fact that the whites are behind this. Your eyes will open to the realities on ground by the time Nigeria is attacked with food poisoning. Due to what we eat, our DNA is found to adapt and fight off many diseases so, as we speak, plans are to replace your food source with Genetically Modified (GM) Seeds which would polute your soil and shorten your lifespan and could cause cancer. These seeds cannot be attacked by natural predators like pests and imagine a food that's a poison to pests, it's your slow killer.

DEY PLAY!
Re: Why Are Northerners Going About Killing People in the South? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:44pm On Jun 22
100millionGoal:

Who be this mumu.

For your mind I gave a Bleep?

Hausa man killed Yoruba in Lagos Today and dragged his body on the road like piece of pork meat

You don't give a Bleep but decide to open a thread. grin see mental disorder.

(1) (Reply)

Protesters Mount Police Amoured Vehicle / Whats Up With Obasanjo's Family? / Darfur: 5 Years On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.