Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,821 members, 7,876,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says (46449 Views)

Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / There Is NO GOD! / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by geoworldedu: 12:58pm On Jun 26
gammarays:

A combination of ignorance and arrogance is deadly. What I implied is God has a medium between himself and man. Christians call him Jesus, Moslem Mohammed and so on
No need replying you shaa

So Mohammed is Jesus grin
Mohammed is the son of God
He died on the cross to save the Arabians from their sins.
Mohammed has 12 disciples
Mohammed is the founder of the Christian religion.
Mohammed rose from the dead grin
Right now Mohammed is with Jehovah in heaven, interceding for the salvation of the christians.
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Krismas(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26

Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by hopefulLandlord: 8:53pm On Jun 27
Quodseverismete:

People who have seen it all in life believe there's a God. Kings, Presidents, professors, powerful men at the very peaks of their Life endeavors affirmed there's Almighty God.,

Not all though. You're just generalising badly
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by hopefulLandlord: 9:03pm On Jun 27
APOSTLECHUMA:
Tai solarin was his class mate and an atheist like him who never believed in God and spent his time on earth fighting God. Tai's last words in his sick bed when it became clear to him that he was dying and he saw the demons surrounding him to pack him into hell, WAS GOD PLEASE HELP ME. Astonished, those around him, shouted but Tai, you never believed in God and that was it, he didn't answer back and was taken away to stand before the God he didn't believe in in judgment. ANY ONE THAT REFUSED TO CONFESS GOD WHILE ALIVE, WILL DO SO IN DEATH AS A WARNING TO THOSE AROUND. This guy is just an apprentice, let him wait until cancer and stroke visit him at thesame time snd he will start asking God for help.
why do religious people wish bad things on people who refuse to believe in same god with them? Why?

Nonetheless we have a good example of Christopher Hitchens who died of same cancer you're wishing on us and no evidence he ever confessed to god existing on his deathbed
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by hopefulLandlord: 9:59pm On Jun 27
Mrexcell:
some have even gone to the extreme to curse God we know how they ended.
How did they end? Cite examples that have evidence
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by Psalmistproject: 12:19pm On Jun 28
blueAgent:

Hmm!!!.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Illiterate tongue
Re: There Is No God, God Should Stop Helping Me- Nigeria Man Says by blueAgent(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28
Psalmistproject:

Illiterate tongue

I no blame you, I blame MTN way dash you free 100mb Data. grin grin grin

Clown.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

View Christian Free-to-air Channels / Ogun Todaju / Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.