Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,273 members, 7,910,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 09:24 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido, Chioma Ahead Of ‘cheap’ Wedding - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido, Chioma Ahead Of ‘cheap’ Wedding (1337 Views)

Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido, Chioma Ahead Of ‘cheap’ Wedding by lagostrendboy: 12:34pm On Jun 22
Kemi Olunloyo mocks Davido, Chioma ahead of ‘cheap’ wedding

Controversial investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo berates the famous Nigerian singer David Adeleke, known as Davido, and his fiancée, Chioma Adeleke ahead of their wedding.

It’s widely known that Davido and Chioma are set to tie the knot in a billionaire-studded event in Lagos State.

kemi olunloyo

Their upcoming wedding has been the talk of the town since news broke that it is scheduled for later this month and Israel DMW announced June 25, 2024, as the date, noting it will be a gathering of billionaires.Eyes Of Lagos reports,

It is also worth noting that Chioma was seen flaunting her diamond ring, which Kemi claimed is worth over one billion naira.

Reacting to this news, Kemi Olunloyo criticized Davido and Chioma for holding their wedding at the ‘local setting’ of Eko Hotel and Suites

davido chioma

She further ridiculed the singer by referring to him as 003, signifying his rant in the music industry after the first and second colleagues, Wizkid and Burna Boy respectively.

In a post on her Instagram, she wrote;

“THE BIGGEST STORY OF MY CELEBRITY GOSSIP JOURNALISM NEWSBEAT

C H I V I D O💍👰🏽‍♀️🤵🏽💵

Chioma’s ring is worth N1.3B. My invitation is missing. How will I steal malt bayi? Wishing 003 and 004 the BEST in their married life. English translation at the end. My intelligence is far beyond most Nigerians. They are not chosen. I told you Nelly and Ashanti were married so are Temi and Mr Eazi. Then I told you Chioma is Davido’s babymama and he’s married to Hermadine. But Gistlover aka Tonto Dickhead told you they married after their kid was murdered. I was just laughing in my corner reading comments saying Davido married Chioma to claim a dead child? Focus people Focus. They get married next week at the cheap Eko hotel. Imagine announcing their wedding as a local event. Ha! Ha! Hope you’re missing good celebrity news journalism. The last investigative journalist left Nigeria last week. You could have just let me do my job before I retired early before 65yo.”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/06/22/kemi-olunloyo-mocks-davido-chioma-ahead-of-cheap-wedding/

cc: Mynd44

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido, Chioma Ahead Of ‘cheap’ Wedding by dawnomike(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22
This woman likes wahala for relevance...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido, Chioma Ahead Of ‘cheap’ Wedding by Zonefree(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22
It's cheap because they decide to wed in Nigeria? undecided

There's no difference between this Kemi and Nairaland Jennyclay.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido, Chioma Ahead Of ‘cheap’ Wedding by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:47pm On Jun 22
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido, Chioma Ahead Of ‘cheap’ Wedding by DevilsEqual(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22
I feel this woman gets an erection from being dragged and insulted by multiple people

She deliberately sets up herself for drags

That's her kink

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido, Chioma Ahead Of ‘cheap’ Wedding by magoo10(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22
Trouble maker they swear for you ni
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido, Chioma Ahead Of ‘cheap’ Wedding by BoboKush(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22
Gbiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido, Chioma Ahead Of ‘cheap’ Wedding by slimfit1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22
Some people will use their mouth to find trouble. Kadasians have a story to tell. Not to talk of Nigeria I'm sure operation mine Chioma's fingers have kicked start.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido, Chioma Ahead Of ‘cheap’ Wedding by Melagros(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22
COMRADES, Davido refused to invite Kemi deliberately because he knows that if she attends the wedding definitely she will investigate the true worth of that wedding ring and tell the public
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido, Chioma Ahead Of ‘cheap’ Wedding by SoNature(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22
Melagros:
COMRADES, Davido refused to invite Kemi deliberately because he knows that if she attends the wedding definitely she will investigate the true worth of that wedding ring and tell the public

Okay, will Kemi forcibly remove the ring from Chioma's finger and take it to a jeweller to find out the price? undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido, Chioma Ahead Of ‘cheap’ Wedding by Melagros(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22
SoNature:

Okay, will Kemi forcibly remove the ring from Chioma's finger and take it to a jeweller to find out the price? undecided
Did you also believe the cost of that wedding ring? 1.5b?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido, Chioma Ahead Of ‘cheap’ Wedding by OgaTheTop2: 2:51pm On Jun 22
Please, who is this aunty Kemi''s husband?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido, Chioma Ahead Of ‘cheap’ Wedding by SamWhite7: 3:27pm On Jun 22
Melagros:

Did you also believe the cost of that wedding ring? 1.5b?

Outrageous, not possible. Made with what?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido, Chioma Ahead Of ‘cheap’ Wedding by bizbro: 6:50pm On Jun 22
DevilsEqual:
I feel this woman gets an erection from being dragged and insulted by multiple people

She deliberately sets up herself for drags

That's her kink

Na only APC man go associate a woman with ERECTION.

(1) (Reply)

Tunisia's President Resigns / South Africa On Red Health Alert / Dubai Police Acquires FERRARI For Crime-fighting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.