Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:47 AM

Nigeria Economy Is Hitting Students Hard Currently - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigeria Economy Is Hitting Students Hard Currently (290 Views)

Can You Buy This 20k Bread In This Present Economy? / Harsh Economy: Cut Yams On Sale At Food Markets / Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Economy Is Hitting Students Hard Currently by Glory018(f): 12:39pm On Jun 22
So as a student I decided not to make stew till Tomatoes and Pepper reduce but Omo I don too wait tire๐Ÿ’”
I just tire to dey buy mama put i con say make i add to the money make stew na make e for last.
This right here is Tomatoes 500,Pepper 200
Abeg suggest any substitute to fresh pepper this one too small make my stew come out nice cry

Re: Nigeria Economy Is Hitting Students Hard Currently by Zonefree(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22
E be like you rub hand for aboki head for him to heap that tomatoes for you for N500.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Is Hitting Students Hard Currently by RealityKings: 12:44pm On Jun 22
What magic did you use to get this?
Re: Nigeria Economy Is Hitting Students Hard Currently by Chibuzoripob: 1:03pm On Jun 22
sad this type 9f tomatoes nah BTW 1/1.500k.
In lasigidi. May God ๐Ÿšฟ his mercy/blessings
Re: Nigeria Economy Is Hitting Students Hard Currently by Chibuzoripob: 1:07pm On Jun 22
Iu can get it a@ that amount in Ondo,Ekiti,Osun, Oyo,Ogun if u are living there/travelers
Re: Nigeria Economy Is Hitting Students Hard Currently by Glory018(f): 1:08pm On Jun 22
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That kind thing๐Ÿ˜…
Funny enough no be from Aboki hand๐Ÿ˜…Na Calabar woman sell am
Zonefree:
E be like you rub aboki hand for head for him to heap that tomatoes for you for N500.
Re: Nigeria Economy Is Hitting Students Hard Currently by Glory018(f): 1:09pm On Jun 22
So e no cost for Una eyes๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…That means we dey enjoy for Calabar๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
RealityKings:
What magic did you use to get this?
Re: Nigeria Economy Is Hitting Students Hard Currently by Glory018(f): 1:10pm On Jun 22
Well am in Calabar sir๐Ÿ˜…
Chibuzoripob:
Iu can get it a@ that amount in Ondo,Ekiti,Osun, Oyo,Ogun if u are living there/travelers
Re: Nigeria Economy Is Hitting Students Hard Currently by Chibuzoripob: 1:17pm On Jun 22
Glory018:
Well am in Calabar sir๐Ÿ˜…
U get lucky charm.Add w/3 pieces of ๐ŸŒถ to that 200,nah 500 in Lagos...
There's alternative/better still use am cook egusisoup cool wink , cook ugwu,ogbono.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Is Hitting Students Hard Currently by OgaTheTop2: 2:50pm On Jun 22
People are suffering in Nigeria. That's as a result of voting in incompetent government that lack empathy for the citizens... Government of a thief and his more than 40 alibabas. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Is Hitting Students Hard Currently by Premiumbuy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22
Premium Be Unto You
@OP, have you not heard of cucumber, or you want me to introduce it to you.
Re: Nigeria Economy Is Hitting Students Hard Currently by Glory018(f): 4:16pm On Jun 22
Cook and bring for me lemme taste yours๐Ÿ˜‚
Premiumbuy:
Premium Be Unto You

@OP, have you not heard of cucumber, or you want me to introduce it to you.
Re: Nigeria Economy Is Hitting Students Hard Currently by EgusiSoup: 7:00pm On Jun 22
Chibuzoripob:
U get lucky charm.Add w/3 pieces of ๐ŸŒถ to that 200,nah 500 in Lagos...
There's alternative/better still use am cook egusisoup cool wink , cook ugwu,ogbono.

Behave yourself

(1) (Reply)

Getfoods / Easter And Lockdown: Guides To Have A Kitchen Affair With The Kids. / Where To Buy Vybes Beverage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.