Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,928 members, 7,973,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:05 AM

Why Your Business Needs A Business Plan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Your Business Needs A Business Plan? (181 Views)

Business Plan Template For A Startup Businesses In Nigeria / A Business Plan On Establishment Of A Photo Studio / Five Reasons Your Business Needs A POS Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Your Business Needs A Business Plan? by Justicewilliam5: 2:17pm On Jun 22
Most business developers assert that new startups and even existing business entities need a well detailed and comprehensive business plan to function. And I completely agree with this postulation.

To understand the authenticity of this assertion better, one needs to understand what a business plan is. The nitty-gritties within a comprehensive business plan concerns the vision, mission and objectives of the business, market survey, its competitor analysis, its organogram and work descriptions as well as an accurately crafted financial analysis. All these make up what I call an "Ideal Business Plan".

Firstly, before starting a venture, the availability of an ideal business plan accords an entrepreneur or proprietor the opportunity to seek funds and equity financing. It further gives insight into the customer segments within the market and their preferences. Secondly, I like to think that the essence of the competitor analysis affords the opportunity to not just identify business rivals but to also map out their weaknesses and use it as a competitive leverage.

Interestingly, the financial analysis section within a business plan gives a foresight into the financial future (expenses, revenue and profits) of the business for the first year, the second year and commonly down to the fifth year. This plan is a priceless revelation of how the business is expected to flow in line with the other competitors, particularly new entrants, within that industry and market.

So don't you think you need a business plan at this point?? I'm sure you do! So contact me and let me get you one.

Re: Why Your Business Needs A Business Plan? by Justicewilliam5: 3:09pm On Jun 29
Thanks to those who reached out for a business plan!
Re: Why Your Business Needs A Business Plan? by Justicewilliam5: 10:22am On Jul 03
We have Agro-Business plans for businesses in the Agricultural sector;
- Snail Farming
- Cashew Processing and Packaging Business
- Hide and Skin Processing
- Poultry Business (Broilers, Turkeys, Ducks and Layers)
- Fishery (Catfish Farming)
- Piggery (Pig Farming)
- Cassava Plantation Farming
- Rabbit Farming
- Cocoa Farming

Please if you're interested send a DM.
Re: Why Your Business Needs A Business Plan? by Justicewilliam5: 4:15pm On Jul 09
Send me an Email let's get started
Re: Why Your Business Needs A Business Plan? by Justicewilliam5: 9:34pm On Jul 10
Business Plan also helps with scenario planning, especially within the first year of business...
Re: Why Your Business Needs A Business Plan? by Justicewilliam5: 9:26am On Oct 01
It's a new month, reach out for your business plans...

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Legal Tender In Nigeria? Feedback Needed Urgently / Is Best Woocommerce Plugins Still Relevant For 2019 ? / Printing Press Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.