Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,070 members, 7,931,687 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:47 AM

Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape (14303 Views)

Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) / Gov Suntai Speaks Briefly On Videotape •tape Played On Taraba Television / Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by mickeyjag(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2011
England is easily the worst country in the developed world in which to live in.

It's full of Yobs, Chavs and crime. Filthy as hell. No wonder so many Brits are emigrating to Dubai, Singapore, New Zealand, Australia and the rest of it. And with their economy going down the drain, this woman was just going mental as most whites do when broke (remember Hitler came up after the hyperinflation of the Wiemar Republic).

The effing "locals" can have England and get stuffed.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Horus(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2011
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaBnozPrcvo&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

THIS IS NOT THE SAME WOMAN, THIS IS ANOTHER WOMAN ON A TRAIN FROM LONDON TO MANCHESTER.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2011
tom28:

Look name calling wont change the problem in england at hand.The fact is england is a failed country with a high number of problems and another fact is that most white brits blame the immigrants for their problems.Not until they start bashing your heads in with steel tipped boots like they do in Russia will u start getting the full picture.

mickey jag:

England is easily the worst country in the developed world in which to live in.

It's full of Yobs, Chavs and crime. Filthy as hell. No wonder so many Brits are emigrating to Dubai, Singapore, New Zealand, Australia and the rest of it. And with their economy going down the drain, this woman was just going mental as most whites do when broke (remember Hitler came up after the hyperinflation of the Wiemar Republic).

The effing "locals" can have England and get stuffed.

Which country has failed and the economy going down the drain?

Don't be deluded and be arguing tosh about stuff you know nothing about.

Is this the first time or the first country to go through recession or a rough patch?

The same economy you say is going down the drain is multiple times bigger the entire economy of Africa and is still growing (0.5%) even in tough times.

Going down the drain my arse! It is like when a jealous poverty-sticken neighbour is consoling himself by saying a multimillionaire is suffering because his car caught fire.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by MrWhy1(m): 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2011
Gbawe:

Good comment. I really don't understand the thinking of those who seek to justify this woman's action because ethnic discrimination exist in Nigeria and Africa. As adult, we must recognise that what is wrong is wrong. Period. Sensible adults condemn tribalism and racism. They don't use one to mitigate for or justify the other.

In any case, those of us who know the UK understand totally what this woman is. Absolute thrash !!! It is therefore offensive that she views herself better than the Polish , Nigerian, Ghanaian or Tanzanian immigrant contributing positively to the economy of the UK. If you ask the pragmatic economists who deserves to go, it will be her kind they will choose to toss overboard. Lazy, indolent , uncouth, yobbish, poorly educated and most likely on benefit !!!

A British[b] caucasian [/b] business tycoon actually went on radio , BBC 1, to defend immigrants by testifying to how hardworking and dedicated they are in comparison to the Brits who are "lazy , unwilling to pull their weight and thinks the world owes them something" !!!! The man went further to say that he will always employ immigrant legally allowed to work because, as per life's reality today, they are "far better value". The Brits risk becoming mediocre if they don't jettison their natural conservatism and arrogance to see how the world is changing. You cannot deem yourself superior merely because you are caucasian and British when other non-caucasian Brits like Idris Elba, as a random example, continue to put the "great" into Britain while you are a lazy, poorly-educated zero draining society !!!

This ignorant piece of thrash has probably never set foot in Africa to see how white folks are deified  in many Countries - even by our Government - to the extent slavery comes to mind. At least most immigrants to the UK work , pay taxes and must submit to a system where merit and ability is king. The woman is just one of the many racist losers looking to blame others for her failings.

Naturally anyone not "British" is her target while she remains blissfully ignorant of how non-caucasian Britons like George Boateng, Chuka Umumma, Chris Akagbusi, Daley Thompson, Glenda Jackson, Lewis Hamilton, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and[b] many, many, many[/b] others have contributed far more to the greatness of Britain than she can dream of doing if she lived to be 800 years!!! The woman is disgusting. Pure and simple.  She has already condemned her son to becoming a neo-Nazi youth with how she has no qualms poisoning his mind with views that will make the boy a liability to current society where borders are shrinking and ability/talent is king.

You seem to have good understanding of the British society; its strengths and shortcomings.

Sagamite:

What pile of junk is this?

First of all, understand the difference between racism and anti-immigration and stop mixing your argument up.

Secondly, so you think the average tribalistic foooooooool, like the ones we see on NL, does not think people of other tribes are "inferior to them, a curse, liability and opportunists".

What a pile of junk!

Bro, you may dismiss it as a pile of junk.  The reality is stark. I can tell the difference between racism and anti-immigration. If you don't know it yet, anti-immigration is a code word for underlying racism. Since racism in the sense of the word is outdated.  The difference is clear. When I see anti-immigration ,I know it.  I am not trying to scream racism all the way, but the world- a society of false consciousness- you are living in is much deeper than you think. All you have to do is look far beyond your nose.   Just go take a look at number of forums and sites supporting that woman and you will understand what is beneath the surface.

Bob Marley would say,

You think you are in heaven but you are living in hell
Time alone , oh time will tell.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 12:09am On Dec 01, 2011
Mr--Why:

You seem to have good understanding of the British society; its strengths and shortcomings.

Bro, you may dismiss it as a pile of junk.  The reality is stark. I can tell the difference between racism and anti-immigration. If you don't know it yet, anti-immigration is a code word for underlying racism. Since racism in the sense of the word is outdated.  The difference is clear. When I see anti-immigration ,I know it.  I am not trying to scream racism all the way, but the world- a society of false consciousness- you are living in is much deeper than you think. All you have to do is look far beyond your nose.   Just go take a look at number of forums and sites supporting that woman and you will understand what is beneath the surface.

Bob Marley would say,

You think you are in heaven but you are living in hell
Time alone , oh time will tell.

People don't want their country to be overpopulated and the concentration of benefits they worked hard for to be diluted means they are racist?

Stop chatting shyt!

Why don't you post these your "number of forums and sites" let us see.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by eridah2007(m): 12:38am On Dec 01, 2011
Horus:

[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaBnozPrcvo&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

THIS IS NOT THE SAME WOMAN, THIS IS ANOTHER WOMAN ON A TRAIN FROM LONDON TO MANCHESTER.

Who saided its d same woman? angry angry
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by heryyy(m): 1:35am On Dec 01, 2011
TO: Racist White people

WHITE: Why u comin here in our country ?

BLACK: I didn't you guys brought me here

WHITE:NO WE ffuccking+NG DIDN'T

BLACK: does it ring any bells?

'Slavery'  angry
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Beaf: 2:17am On Dec 01, 2011
Gbawe:

Eya , I did not know you were such a pathetic weakling and a total p.u.s.sy to the extent you ignore the serious topic to make this all about Gbawe. Abeg, rant all you want. Nobody , except your fellow ethnic bigots, will see my denouncement of a wannabe as bigotry. Do you see me disenfranchising any Nigerian , wherever they are from, by telling them to leave the SW? What is disgusting is how folks like you can focus on a people and region  24/7, while ignoring your own State and region totally. My friend, that makes you only one thing and I repeat it that you are a Yoruba wannabe. Now eff off !!!!!

Lol! It didn't take much for your inner agbero to pop out, did it?

I am only pointing out the obvious. An ethnic bigot is a racist, and an ethnic bigot who points gnarled finger at a racist is simply a forked tongued hypocrite.
You are asked a silly question about if I have ever seen you disenfranchising any Nigerian? Strange! I'll leave you to judge that yourself.

Did you witness any of the whites captured on the various videos on this thread disenfranchising anybody? They just opened their mouths and let the ugliness roll out, pretty much like you. What will they do in a dark alley way, I guess is pretty much what you would too. Like racists, ethnic bigots believe they are superior to others and will actually kill the same way racists do, witness the various sickening Jos massacres.

Gbawe, spare us the sickening hypocrisy and let genuine people contribute. You are no better than a racist.

@topic
Until we Nigerians collectively denounce the hypocrisy that makes us think we can point fingers, while committing the very same crime, the nation will not move an inch forward. It is the same hypocrisy that makes us condone thieves, criminals and murderers just because they are from our ethnic group; but we will be the first to jump up and pick up stones when someone from another ethnic group does the same. A crime is a crime, regardless of ethnic origins of the criminal. And ethnic bigot is a racist.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by debosky(m): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2011
Sagamite:

People don't want their country to be overpopulated and the concentration of benefits they worked hard for to be diluted means they are racist?

Unfortunately many people are unable to comprehend this simple fact.

What is more 'dehumanising' than intentionally targeting and killing other tribes at the first sign of trouble as happens in Northern Nigeria? What is more 'dehumanising' about the millions of Igbos killed during the civil war? What is more 'dehumanising' than the millions killed in the Rwandan genocide?

Are these all not examples of 'tribalism'?

The truth is that tribalism is even worse than racism - what is lacking is the ability to cause as much harm as has been done in the past. If Boko Haram and some of the tribalists on nairaland had gas chambers they'd do worse things than Hitler.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2011
debosky:

Unfortunately many people are unable to comprehend this simple fact.

What is more 'dehumanising' than intentionally targeting and killing other tribes at the first sign of trouble as happens in Northern Nigeria? What is more 'dehumanising' about the millions of Igbos killed during the civil war? What is more 'dehumanising' than the millions killed in the Rwandan genocide?

Are these all not examples of 'tribalism'?

The truth is that tribalism is even worse than racism - what is lacking is the ability to cause as much harm as has been done in the past. If Boko Haram  and some of the tribalists on nairaland had gas chambers they'd do worse things than Hitler.

Don't mind them!

It is so easy to play the racism cards for their perception of "entitlement" and excuse of "victimisation" for their failures in life.

And they will be wondering why I was vituperating people from my entry into the thread. Most people will never understand me because of my high-level, comprehensive thinking.

The worst thing is that most of them are not only tribalistic, they are racist. Far more racist than the people they are complaining about. Just lackadaisical and casual racism that their peanut brain cannot even tell them they are doing.

Imagine people calling someone "white trash". Even the woman the racist fooool in the video was insulting said "she (the black woman) was in the UK because white people don't want to work". No one spotted that. If they hear someone of another race saying that about black people or calling them "black trash", they will be hyperventilating.

Yes, there are some few racists in the UK, but the proportion is no where as near as the high proportion of blacks that are racists from my experience. Utter casual and annoying racism showing lack of self-development.

I am not too bothered because:

1) I am intelligent enough to be aware there will always be racists, tribalists and foooooooools in this world and there is nothing we can do to change that. We just have to manage society to keep them out of key posts.

2) I am fortunate enough not to be operating and mixing at such cretins' level in my day to day life. So the threat of hypertension is limited (as long as I can restrict and reduce my visitation of NL though).
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by ikeyman00(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
concept

How u dey? U no go work? IK

hmm u pick me out just like that; haha

well was chilling at home on the time

hope u re cool doe cool
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by snowdrops(m): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2011
@ Sagamite

you are a slowpoke and has always been one. You crash into threads and start insulting people even when you know nothing about the topic in discussion. People like you give NL a sick name. Normally i ignore your comments and dont bother dignifying it with a response, but your nuisance value in here is getting ridiculous.

I dont know how you ever became a moderator. The owners of the forum need to call you to order. You seem to feel you are a demi-god by you status. You are such an annoying person, God knows how you behave in person. Hopefully different to your NL character.

Please learn to keep quiet. Or at least just disappear from NL for one year, you and your kind and lets the rest of us have sane debates. Your behaviour is pure madness. You are confrontational, arrogant and intolerant of opposing oppinion. And lastly immature.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2011
snowdrops:

@ Sagamite

you are a slowpoke and has always been one. You crash into threads and start insulting people even when you know nothing about the topic in discussion. People like you give NL a sick name. Normally i ignore your comments and dont bother dignifying it with a response, but your nuisance value in here is getting ridiculous.

I dont know how you ever became a moderator. The owners of the forum need to call you to order. You seem to feel you are a demi-god by you status. You are such an annoying person, God knows how you behave in person. Hopefully different to your NL character.

Please learn to keep quiet. Or at least just disappear from NL for one year, you and your kind and lets the rest of us have sane debates. Your behaviour is pure madness. You are confrontational, arrogant and intolerant of opposing oppinion. And lastly immature.

You are a cretin!

You will never be half as intelligent as I am when I am sleeping and my brain is recharging.

I am moderator of fooools on NL.

I am not a demi-god, I am your GOD! And never use a small "G" when you refer to it, reetard!
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by ikeyman00(m): 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2011
sagamite

u talk $ hit all the time!!

u can always keep quiet u know

its not that difficult!!
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2011
ikeyman00:

sagamite

u talk $ hit all the time!!

u can always keep quiet u know

its not that difficult!!

Shut up! Foooool!
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by kennybuda: 12:14am On Dec 02, 2011
Time we packeg them out of africa as well, nonsence God bless mugabe
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by BloodShed1: 1:52am On Dec 02, 2011
The thing that worries me most about this video isn't even the fact she's saying what she's saying.

As much as she offends the hell out of me, there's no reason she should be sent to prison and have her child taken away from her. In the long run, this is also an attack on freedom of speech and a complete violation of privacy in the long run. Just because some biatch thinks she's Steven Spielberg with a cameraphone.
People's lives can be destroyed literally overnight.

When Muslims burn poppies and the Union Jack/St. George's Flags, that's free speech isn't it. SMH Political Correctness gone mad. Theese apologists just want to make an example out of this woman. If she can get in trouble for this, then why can't those Muslims?!
And I swear she didn't even say "nigger" or "paki" or anything of the sort.

And the hoe that uploaded it probably didn't take the child into consideration. She didn't even consider the possibility that the child's life could also be ruined. At least use some editing software to blur the child's face.

If anything, it's the actions of the uploader that disgust me even more.
And as quiet as I am in public, I'm also very weary of my surroundings, because any little slip-up or mistake you make can be recorded and put onto the internet, next thing your face has gone viral.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by justwise(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2011
Blood_Shed:

The thing that worries me most about this video isn't even the fact she's saying what she's saying.

As much as she offends the hell out of me, there's no reason she should be sent to prison and have her child taken away from her. In the long run, this is also an attack on freedom of speech and a complete violation of privacy in the long run. Just because some biatch thinks she's Steven Spielberg with a cameraphone.

When Muslims burn poppies and the Union Jack/St. George's Flags, that's free speech isn't it. SMH Political Correctness gone mad. Theese apologists just want to make an example out of this woman. If she can get in trouble for this, then why can't those Muslims?!

And the hoe that uploaded it probably didn't take the child into consideration. She didn't even consider the possibility that the child's life could also be ruined. At least use some editing software to blur the child's face.

And as quiet as I am in public, I'm also very weary of my surroundings, because any little slip-up or mistake you make can be recorded and put onto the internet, next thing your face has gone viral.

Oh please give me a break!! her privacy in public transport? Freedom of speech? You have the freedom to express your opinion without insulting anybody, telling foreigners effing this and that is not freedom of speech, that is out-right insult. If she cares about her little child then she shouldn't have being swearing like rude parrot in a public transport.

She is an irresponsible woman, even when she was told to stop swearing because of her child she refused and carried on.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by BloodShed1: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2011
justwise:

Oh please give me a break!! her privacy in public transport? Freedom of speech? You have the freedom to express your opinion without insulting anybody, telling foreigners effing this and that is not freedom of speech, that is out-right insult. If she cares about her little child then she shouldn't have being swearing like rude parrot in a public transport.

She is an irresponsible woman, even when she was told to stop swearing because of her child she refused and carried on.

So what?! She has her right to say what she said, as much as I'd probably knock her out if she had said that to me in person. Why are for example, Muslims allowed to straight up disrespect the country that's feeding them by burning the Union Jack and talking about how the country should get BLOWN UP?
How comes there's no outrage there? I agree again the woman's comments were vile but they're making an example out of her. She seems an easy target. Don't be acting like worse things haven't been said and done, and gone unnoticed. SMH Political correctness gone mad.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by justwise(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2011
Blood_Shed:

So what?! She has her right to say what she said, as much as I'd probably knock her out if she had said that to me in person. Why are for example, Muslims allowed to straight up disrespect the country that's feeding them by burning the Union Jack and talking about how the country should get BLOWN UP?
How comes there's no outrage there? I agree again the woman's comments were vile but they're making an example out of her. She seems an easy target. Don't be acting like worse things haven't been said and done, and gone unnoticed. SMH Political correctness gone mad.

You keep talking about right right and right and forgot to mention responsibility , she got no right to insult every non-'English on that tram, yes she has the right to voice her concern about immigration but in a responsible way.

The Muslim organisation you are banging on about has been banned, even before the banning, many of their members were arrested for inciting violent. They got away with it before because there was no law in place to hold them responsible and when the law was introduced their activities were clocked.

EDL were not banned but they are as bad as Muslim for crusade, did you complain?
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2011
Blood_Shed:

And the hoe that uploaded it probably didn't take the child into consideration. She didn't even consider the possibility that the child's life could also be ruined. At least use some editing software to blur the child's face.

Exactly!
why imprison her for speaking her mind?
Afterall she wasnt going about using a knife stabbing every blk person on the trambus.She had the right to voice her concern over the immigration problem in england.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by BloodShed1: 1:31am On Dec 03, 2011
justwise:

You keep talking about right right and right and forgot to mention responsibility , she got no right to insult every non-'English on that tram, yes she has the right to voice her concern about immigration but in a responsible way.

The Muslim organisation you are banging on about has been banned, even before the banning, many of their members were arrested for inciting violent. They got away with it before because there was no law in place to hold them responsible and when the law was introduced their activities were clocked.

EDL were not banned but they are as bad as Muslim for crusade, did you complain?

Those groups are just as bad as another, yes. But people make far more noise about situations like this woman's one than anything else. It's worse if you got another group of people in this country and they are inciting violence against the very people who let them in. Why don't they leave if it's so bad?
And maybe that particular Muslim group has been bad but there are many more who always manage to slip through the cracks, despite how much they let themselves be known.

See how this woman got snatched SWIFTLY, but there are people doing and saying much worse but they somehow manage to wriggle their way out.

And this woman wasn't violent at all, unlike these groups, yet it takes them longer to deal with the violent ones?

PC gone mad.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by BloodShed1: 1:32am On Dec 03, 2011
tom28:

Exactly!
why imprison her for speaking her mind?
Afterall she wasnt going about using a knife stabbing every blk person on the trambus.She had the right to voice her concern over the immigration problem in england.

Well now that I look at it, "freedom of speech" is an illusion anyway, especially in 2011+ when everybody's an internet correspondent.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by justwise(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Those groups are just as bad as another, yes. But people make far more noise about situations like this woman's one than anything else. It's worse if you got another group of people in this country and they are inciting violence against the very people who let them in. Why don't they leave if it's so bad?
And maybe that particular Muslim group has been bad but there are many more who always manage to slip through the cracks, despite how much they let themselves be known.

See how this woman got snatched SWIFTLY, but there are people doing and saying much worse but they somehow manage to wriggle their way out.

And this woman wasn't violent at all, unlike these groups, yet it takes them longer to deal with the violent ones?

PC gone mad.

You seem to be focused squarely on this Muslim groups and forgot that EDL [/b]and [b]BNP are purely ant-immigration groups still operating freely for yrs now. BNP has said some horrible things about immigrants, they have won seats in elections with their vile ant-immigration policies, how come BNP and EDL were not banned? The man ( Anders Behring Breivik) that murdered 77 [/b]people in Norway has a link to [b]EDL, how come there were no group calling for EDL to be banned?

Yes the woman has the right to be angry about immigration but insulting pple in public transport is not the way to go about it, else if she keep doing that somebody, oneday is going to give her bloody nose.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2011
justwise:

The man ( Anders Behring Breivik) that murdered 77 [/b]people in Norway has a link to [b]EDL, how come there were no group calling for EDL to be banned?

That is a weak argument.

What links does he have? Because he communicated with them once or twice?

On what grounds do you ban the EDL because of this link?
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by claremont(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2011
The average white person living in England is a closet racist, this lady happens to be one of those who have chosen to come out of the closet. I don't subscribe to her getting locked up, I do know what I would do to her if she says this kind of drivel to me in a dark alley. wink
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by justwise(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2011
Sagamite:

That is a weak argument.

What links does he have? Because he communicated with them once or twice?

On what grounds do you ban the EDL because of this link?

I'm not calling for EDL to be banned, i'm basically saying that these organisations are as bad as each other, Blood_Shed shouldn't pick and chose who is entitled to freedom of speech, just as EDL does say some disgusting things about Muslims, muslim against crusades do say some horrible things about Christians as well.

As per EDL link to  Breivik, he was in contact with EDL if the articles published in these links are anything to go by:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/9548721.stm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jul/29/edl-norway-killer-london-march

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8661139/Norway-killer-Anders-Behring-Breivik-had-extensive-links-to-English-Defence-League.html

Though there is no suggestion that EDL was in support of the killings he carried out.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2011
justwise:

I'm not calling for EDL to be banned, i'm basically saying that these organisations are as bad as each other, Blood_Shed shouldn't pick and chose who is entitled to freedom of speech, just as EDL say some disgusting things about Muslims, muslim against crusades does say some horrible things about Christians as well.

As per EDL link to Breivik, he was in contact with EDL if the articles published in these links are anything to go by:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/9548721.stm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jul/29/edl-norway-killer-london-march

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8661139/Norway-killer-Anders-Behring-Breivik-had-extensive-links-to-English-Defence-League.html

Though there is no suggestion that EDL was in support of the killings he carried out.

Based on those, it is obvious he has no substantial links with EDL.

Communicating with people or admiring people does not mean the people can be held responsible for your actions.

EDL did not drive, encourage or promote him to kill.

EDL have not promoted the killing of anyone so far.

So really there are no grounds to even link EDL to his killing or suggest the ban of EDL. So I would not expect any group to suggest the ban of EDL.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by MrWhy1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2011
Sagamite:

Based on those, it is obvious he has no substantial links with EDL.

Communicating with people or admiring people does not mean the people can be held responsible for your actions.

EDL did not drive, encourage or promote him to kill.

EDL have not promoted the killing of anyone so far.

So really there are no grounds to even link EDL to his killing or suggest the ban of EDL. So I would not expect any group to suggest the ban of EDL.

Ideologies; especially toxic ones can be fatal. You are in perpetual denial. Why can't you just acknowledge facts instead of arguing blindly.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by BloodShed1: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2011
claremont:

The average white person living in England is a closet racist, this lady happens to be one of those who have chosen to come out of the closet. I don't subscribe to her getting locked up, I do know what I would do to her if she says this kind of drivel to me in a dark alley. wink

EXACTLY.

And even then, in a way, I kinda prefer her to be outright racist. At least I know what I'm getting.

The real racism is behind the scenes, and most of the real, dangerous racists are the very people in powerful positions preaching about how much they favor multiculturalism, when it's clear that then don't. The very people who want to lock this woman up are proibably the same people who make nigger jokes at the dinner table every sunday.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by BloodShed1: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2011
justwise:

You seem to be focused squarely on this Muslim groups and forgot that EDL [/b]and [b]BNP are purely ant-immigration groups still operating freely for yrs now. BNP has said some horrible things about immigrants, they have won seats in elections with their vile ant-immigration policies, how come BNP and EDL were not banned? The man ( Anders Behring Breivik) that murdered 77 [/b]people in Norway has a link to [b]EDL, how come there were no group calling for EDL to be banned?

Yes the woman has the right to be angry about immigration but insulting pple in public transport is not the way to go about it, else if she keep doing that somebody, oneday is going to give her bloody nose.

Then let it give her a bloody nose, at least she'll know to shut the hell up in public. But arresting and charging her, as well as taking her daughter away isn;t going to do any good.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2011
claremont:

cosign hundred percent!
Most white brits are racist and most of them are just in the closet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Marketers’ Call On Petrol Price Hike – Daily Trust/Reuters / Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium / Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.