Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,814 members, 7,942,051 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Love Power Ecosystem Spreads Positivity With Nfts - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Love Power Ecosystem Spreads Positivity With Nfts (75 Views)

Are You Earning With Nfts . / 1000 Nfts Airdrop! Don't Miss Out! / METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Power Ecosystem Spreads Positivity With Nfts by Mmaak7(m): 3:16pm On Jun 22
Hey guys, I was surfing the the crypto space when I saw love trending and it seemed out of place. Out of curiosity, I checked it out and I came across Love Power Movement. It's basically a kinda online space for creative work for artists and designers. They can create their own digital art (NFTs) and sell them, while being part of a supportive community.

What was impressive in my opinion was the whole thing is run by the community itself, no big investors or fancy pre-sales involved. Plus, a portion of the money from these NFT sales goes right back to the artists!

The art are pretty neat too, with a focus on spreading love, kindness, and positivity. Sounds cheesy, I know, but sometimes that's exactly what we need in this crazy world, right? Plus, there token LPM has been listed on Bitget recently and the price action has been good.

Anyway, if you're into digital art or just supporting creative peeps, check out the Love Power NFT Collection on OpenSea or Rarible. They might have something that speaks to you!

(1) (Reply)

CRYPTO Currency Exchange / Navigating The Pixelverse: Unleashing NFT Magic With Bitget Listing. / Which Was Your Favourite Game While Growing Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.