Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,104 members, 7,939,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter (1050 Views)

My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend / Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by Handsomejok: 3:17pm On Jun 22
I had done everything for pur marriage to work but she refused to amend our marriage and we separated now that I am living happily with my new babe then boom she started spreading rumours about me molesting her daughter something I have never done before she is doing all this thing because she is jealous that I am living happily after our separation. So I've contacted her asking her why is she spreading false allegations on me and if she is sure that I molested her daughter she should take the matter to the police so the police will request for a medical report on the child to see if I did it or not. She said she will take the matter to the police which she hasn't done but she keep spreading rumours about something that I have never done and people started believing her without her having any valid evidences. She is ruining my reputation with lies and I don't know what to do? Please help

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by Zonefree(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22
You married a single mum?

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by Namaster: 3:21pm On Jun 22
I wanted to ask if you were a fool but then I realised you married a Nigerian Single Mother so I know tha answer to that.

So I'll go straight to the solution to your problem:

DON'T wait for her to take the matter to the police. She'll NEVER do that. It's more satisfying for her to assassinate your character and damage your reputation while you continue to squirm HELPLESSLY.

Instead, get off your ass and FILE a police report. Take ACTION and don't even let the bitch know.

THEN, get a lawyer and file a DEFAMATION lawsuit against her. What she's doing is a CRIME. It's not just trash talk.

Do BOTH immediately. And when she comes to beg you (as she definitely would), don't listen. Don't entertain her. Don't withdraw your case.

Let the bitch hustle for lawyer money along with feeding herself and her child in this Tinubu's cursed economy.

People like your ex-wife ONLY learn when the weight OVERWHELMING consequences hit them like a Dangote trailer.

Teach her a PAINFUL lesson. And gain your reputation back with a BOOST.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by Mariangeles(f): 3:21pm On Jun 22
You this guy again!
Is it that time of the season again? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by Handsomejok: 3:22pm On Jun 22
Zonefree:
Your married a single mum?

Yes she was a single mum when I married her
Re: My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by Zonefree(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22
Handsomejok:

With how many kids.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by Handsomejok: 3:24pm On Jun 22
Zonefree:

With how many kids.
She had 1 and we have 2 together
Re: My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by Zonefree(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22
Handsomejok:

She had 1 and we have 2 together
She'll remarry again, making it 3 husbands.

My condolence to the potential husband.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by GanagiBitrus: 3:39pm On Jun 22
Namaster:
I wanted to ask if you were a fool but then I realised you married a Nigerian Single Mother so I know tha answer to that.

DON'T wait for her to take the matter to the police. She'll NEVER do that. It's more satisfying for her to assassinate your character and damage your reputation while you continue to squirm HELPLESSLY.

Instead, get off your ass and FILE a police report. Take ACTION and don't even let the bitch know.

THEN, get a lawyer and file a DEFAMATION lawsuit against her. What she's doing is a CRIME. It's not just trash talk.

Do BOTH immediately. And when she comes to beg you (as she definitely would), don't listen. Don't entertain her. Don't withdraw your case.

Let the bitch hustle for lawyer money along with feeding herself and her child in this Tinubu's cursed economy.

People like your ex-wife ONLY learn when the weight OVERWHELMING consequences hit them like a Dangote trailer.

I don't think it is easy to establish a case of DEFAMATION in a Law Court based on rumours & hearsay.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by brain54(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22
Go report at a police station...

You can also obtain a cease and desist order from a court.

Asides this I don't think there is much you can do for someone bent on putting a dent on your reputation.

Except you want to take the laws into your hands... Which I will not advise!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by dawnomike(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22
Handsomejok:
I had done everything for pur marriage to work but she refused to amend our marriage and we separated now that I am living happily with my new babe then boom she started spreading rumours about me molesting her daughter something I have never done before she is doing all this thing because she is jealous that I am living happily after our separation. So I've contacted her asking her why is she spreading false allegations on me and if she is sure that I molested her daughter she should take the matter to the police so the police will request for a medical report on the child to see if I did it or not. She said she will take the matter to the police which she hasn't done but she keep spreading rumours about something that I have never done and people started believing her without her having any valid evidences. She is ruining my reputation with lies and I don't know what to do? Please help
Get a lawyer to write her to desist from her slander or be ready to prove it in court.
Re: My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by ecolime(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22
Handsomejok:

I have no pity for you because I am sure you must have been warned about single mothers before you entered the union.

I've preached it several times here.

Singles should marry singles.

Single mothers should marry single fathers.

Widows should marry widowers.

I know life no get formula but the safest bet is Each should marry their kind.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Jun 22
Handsomejok:
After what you had done to the same girl when she was barely 2 years of age— you condemned the child of witchcraft against your progress—, oga, e had to take your side in this issue. Since you already have a woman of your own, please let your ex take care of the child while you make sure you pay her child support at least. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by 1Sharon(f): 8:55pm On Jun 22
You again with wife drama? Only you?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by Baronthecelebri: 11:32pm On Jun 22
My friend stand up for your right
Re: My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by Creamypie(m): 7:43am On Jun 23
Handsomejok:

you no well oh
Re: My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Jun 23
DepressedBully:
■ is your brain located insider your anus for you be shutting smelly defecating opinion?
Pay child support for another man's child? Are you stupid and cursed?
Your brain is indeed located in your anus. OP made clear the child in question is his daughter, but since comprehension go dey difficult for you na why you no fit connect the dots at all.undecided
Re: My Ex Wife Is Spreading Rumours About Me Molesting Her Daughter by Ganjafama(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23
Namaster:

I

I don't subscribe to this. What if she coerce her daughter to lie? Don't underestimate women o!.The Op should just ignore her competely instead of going the police route.

(1) (Reply)

Pressure To Take A Second Wife / Hello Darling/honey/hubby, Our Baby Might Not Be Yours: What Will U Do? / My Husband's Killers Danced Round His Corpse Before Leaving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.