Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,021 members, 7,966,761 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:20 PM

Human Rights Activist, Obi Commends ARTMA For Decongesting Traffic At Aroma - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Human Rights Activist, Obi Commends ARTMA For Decongesting Traffic At Aroma (92 Views)

Lagos To Divert Traffic At Marina Axis In Continuation Of Blue Line Rail Project / Nigeria At 59: Heavy Traffic At Eti Osa, Lagos State. VIDEO / Burning Vehicle Causes Huge Traffic At Third Mainland Bridge (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Rights Activist, Obi Commends ARTMA For Decongesting Traffic At Aroma by Titusele87(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22
Human Rights Activist, Obi commends ARTMA for decongesting Traffic at Aroma

Titus Maduako Eleweke

Human Rights activist and the Convener of Recover Nigeria Project Comrade Osita Obi has commended the Anambra State Road Traffic and Manegment Agency ARTMA for decogesting road traffic at Aroma junctions.
Obi who spoke to our reporter on the ongoing decongestion exercise at Aroma junctions said the development was a very laudable development that must be sustain.
According to him,those transporters and drivers loading at the Aroma junctions ought not to be there in the first place.
"Star Sunny Motors and others loading at the Aroma junctions should leave the place to give the area the decency it deserves. Iam happy that ARTMA is clearing the place , honestly,it is a positive development for the state. I hope they will continue to sustain their presence there" he said.
He said the entire Aroma should be decent and orderly because that is the three arm zone of the state.
"I want to appreciate the people that started the decongestion of this place,the Managing Director of Ocha Brigade, Mr Celestine Anere and Divisional Police Officer DPO incharge of 'B' division in Awka, Mr Emeka Obi. These people are wonderful and great men . They have demostrated decency and commitment in their operations. Iam happy now that ARTMA is towing their footsteps of Ocha Brigade and DPO 'B' division. I prayed that ARTMA will remain there to sustain the operation" he said.

Recalled that the Ocha Brigade and DPO B division had recently commenced sensitization campaign against the blockage of roads at Aroma.
According to them, Aroma is three arm zone of the that should remain decent and orderly at all times.
Today ,those vehicles loading at Aroma have been moved to a place near ABS and the traffic at Aroma is now free.

(1) (Reply)

Seasonal Highlights: Best Times Of The Year For A Dubai Desert Safari / Enquiry / I Want To Visit Ekiti...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.