Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Ashawo Beer Parlour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashawo Beer Parlour (1635 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram / Covid-19 Ashawo Beer Parlour thread Attains 3K+ Pages(,pic) / Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashawo Beer Parlour by Fancymam: 3:47pm On Jun 22
Someone should help me with the link to Ashawo beer parlour telegram group
Re: Ashawo Beer Parlour by kingbee90: 4:49pm On Jun 22
Fancymam:

So in these times when your mates are scheming, plotting, planning & working hard so that they'll be added to Business telegram groups, CEOs groups, Top fraternity groups where men in all key sectors are members who share the latest biz & life-changing investment updates/connections dwell , you are looking for Ashawo beer palour telegram group where other lowlifes who do drugs and patronize dirty brothel prostitutes dwell, to be added to .

I sorry for you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashawo Beer Parlour by BigYash: 5:15pm On Jun 22
Fancymam:
I missed that group. Members dey stingy with the link... I mistakenly exited the group.. Make them give me link.. Them dey form.... I sha understand sha.. some idiots were coming in to distract us then.. Na why e dey hard to get in...
Re: Ashawo Beer Parlour by BigYash: 5:17pm On Jun 22
kingbee90:

So in these times when your mates are scheming, plotting, planning & working hard so that they'll be added to Business telegram groups, CEOs groups, Top fraternity groups where men of all key sectors are members who share the latest biz & life-changing investment updates/connections dwell , you are looking for Ashawo beer palour telegram group where other lowlifes who do drugs and patronize dirty brothel prostitutes dwell to be added to .

I sorry for you
They discuss business there too... It’s like guys corner.. They discuss sports,politics and business too..

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Beer Parlour by SamWhite7: 1:12am On Jun 23
Special message to all the internet scammers around the world, popularly known as "Yahoo Boys" in Nigeria.

Briefly, as a scammer, you can have money, but YOU CAN NEVER HAVE PEACE. Never!

This is because, the spirit of the people you stole from, the spirit of the people you destroyed their lives, will hunt you, the LORD who is a CONSUMING FIRE, will hunt you.
You can't escape it.

If you want to have PEACE and enjoy your lives, therefore, you have to embrace The Prince of Peace, which is JESUS CHRIST, the Son of God..

Below are the relevant anchor scriptures:

For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”–Isaiah 9:6.

“I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.”–Psalm 4:8.

The truth of the matter is, God is angry about these activities seriously, and wants all perpetrators to desist from the acts.
He wants you to REPENT

The Anchor Scripture:

Matthew 18:17:

If he fails to listen to them, tell it to the church, and if he fails to listen to even the church, let him be to you as the pagan and the tax collector.

Interpretation:

God always equates Betting, Gambling and other forms of Ponzi Schemes with Tax Contractors, Pagan, Fornicators, Adulteres, Prostitutes, and Scammers - all are birds of a feathers.

In the bible histoy, Zacchaeous was a popular rich and corrupt tax collector, but as a result of his encounter with Jesus, he ended up repented.

So, if Zacchaeous could repent,. you people too engaging in this type of "businesses", can repent. Only if you're determined.
Salvation is always available with Jesus Christ.
Jesus loves you and willing to save you in this regard.
For the Son of God has come not to destroy people's lives but to save them.

If you're ready to surrender your life to Jesus Christ
You can say this prayer in faith;

Lord Jesus, I come to you today, knowing that I am a sinner, please, forgive me and write my name in the book of life, I accept you as my LORD and Personal Saviour, give me the grace to walk with you in my life tme.
Thank you Jesus for saving me.

Look for a bible believing church around you and start worshipping there.
In the church, don't just be a member, but try to join a Service Unit.
Because the reward of being at least a Worker in a church is far greater than just being a Bench Warmer.
Serve diligently and see the Lord rewarding you mightily.

Anchor Scripture:

Exodus 23:25-27

So, thou shall serve, I shall bless, I shall bless thy bread and water, I shall take away sickness from your midst, noone shall be barren in your land, and the number of your days, I will fulfill.

The Lord bless you as you do so.

I am MUDASIRU Olaide,
God's servant (service)
God's partner (business)
God's alliance (relationship)
Re: Ashawo Beer Parlour by Zaheertyler(m): 7:05am On Jun 23
Re: Ashawo Beer Parlour by MrCork: 8:17am On Jun 23
SamWhite7:
Special message to all the internet scammers around the world, popularly known as "Yahoo Boys" in Nigeria.

Briefly, as a scammer, you can have money, but YOU CAN NEVER HAVE PEACE. Never!

This is because, the spirit of the people you stole from, the spirit of the people you destroyed their lives, will hunt you, the LORD who is a CONSUMING FIRE, will hunt you.
You can't escape it.

If you want to have PEACE and enjoy your lives, therefore, you have to embrace The Prince of Peace, which is JESUS CHRIST, the Son of God..

Below are the relevant anchor scriptures:

For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”–Isaiah 9:6.

“I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.”–Psalm 4:8.

The truth of the matter is, God is angry about these activities seriously, and wants all perpetrators to desist from the acts.
He wants you to REPENT

The Anchor Scripture:

Matthew 18:17:

If he fails to listen to them, tell it to the church, and if he fails to listen to even the church, let him be to you as the pagan and the tax collector.

Interpretation:

God always equates Betting, Gambling and other forms of Ponzi Schemes with Tax Contractors, Pagan, Fornicators, Adulteres, Prostitutes, and Scammers - all are birds of a feathers.

In the bible histoy, Zacchaeous was a popular rich and corrupt tax collector, but as a result of his encounter with Jesus, he ended up repented.

So, if Zacchaeous could repent,. you people too engaging in this type of "businesses", can repent. Only if you're determined.
Salvation is always available with Jesus Christ.
Jesus loves you and willing to save you in this regard.
For the Son of God has come not to destroy people's lives but to save them.

If you're ready to surrender your life to Jesus Christ
You can say this prayer in faith;

Lord Jesus, I come to you today, knowing that I am a sinner, please, forgive me and write my name in the book of life, I accept you as my LORD and Personal Saviour, give me the grace to walk with you in my life tme.
Thank you Jesus for saving me.

Look for a bible believing church around you and start worshipping there.
In the church, don't just be a member, but try to join a Service Unit.
Because the reward of being at least a Worker in a church is far greater than just being a Bench Warmer.
Serve diligently and see the Lord rewarding you mightily.

Anchor Scripture:

Exodus 23:25-27

So, thou shall serve, I shall bless, I shall bless thy bread and water, I shall take away sickness from your midst, noone shall be barren in your land, and the number of your days, I will fulfill.

The Lord bless you as you do so.

I am MUDASIRU Olaide,
God's servant (service)
God's partner (business)
God's alliance (relationship)

HellVictorinho6 (interner begger, scammer& former 419 yahoo scammer).......bro..this great message to u (((?THANK ME LATER)))) wink

(1) (Reply)

Boys Beware Of The Female Folks! / Is It Worth Fighting/killing Over A Girl / I Love Her She Hates What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.