Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:55 PM

Your Boku-gital Is Now #500 Naira Only - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Boku-gital Is Now #500 Naira Only (1179 Views)

Revealed!! How To Get 4gb @ 500 Naira 2023 / Invest 3,500 Naira For Data And Earn 20$ Monthly / Make 12000 Naira Every Week With Just 500 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Boku-gital Is Now #500 Naira Only by seunbranch(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22
Learn digital marketing for #500 NAIRA only.

Are you not tired of free courses?
You've wasted all your little #600 Mtn 2Gb data on YouTube videos and yet nothing came out of it. ( please tell me, how can you be sweating inside Air conditioner with OX fan ๐Ÿ˜ซ like this)
This one pass village people ooo๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜’

It is time to wake up and start making real money online with just #500 last minute price (money for gala #200 and coke #300)

Grab the opportunity now and learn everything you need to learn about making money online in one full package ๐Ÿ“ฆ and stop wasting your money on different courses. (at last dere go carry you go where you no know ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ) this can end today!

You can get this course right now at a bonus price of #500 before the price goes up and you will have 100% right to resell this boku-gital marketing course for free.

Everything is not scam brother Bernard ๐Ÿ—ฃ
Don't allow this opportunity to pass you by. e dey pain ooo and you may not see this kind of offer again.

My boss must not hear that I'm selling this course for a cheap price like #500 NAIRA ( I go chop koboko tire ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ)

So you need to act now or miss out.

With just #500 NAIRA you can get this course now

Kindly be aware that this is just the last minute price and later it's may not be the same price again.

So you need to grab this opportunity now before is too late.

Pay #500 NAIRA only into this account below๐Ÿ‘‡

Emmanuel oluwaseun Olugbemide
Palmpay
Or
Zenith bank

Screenshot your prove of payment to me on my WhatsApp number below๐Ÿ‘‡

09037670836 (my WhatsApp number)

Boku-gital marketing course is your solution to all your digital marketing problems from creating your own digital product, Facebook ads and many more.

Learn the secret the pro are using to make money online that there don't want you to know about.

Last minute price is LAST MINUTE PRICE is #500 NAIRA

Pay into this account below๐Ÿ‘‡

Palmpay
Or
Zenith bank

Re: Your Boku-gital Is Now #500 Naira Only by Niok: 6:42pm On Jun 22
Hahaha u dn go pay Big money
Now they dn give you e-book to sell, and I'm 100 percent sure you haven't read it yet hahaha

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

King's Horse / Job Enquiry. / Fedeex Address (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.