Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,020 members, 7,896,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:35 AM

Who Is Ayantoye Stephen Ademola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Ayantoye Stephen Ademola (565 Views)

Meet 'comrade' Stephen Jackson, The NBA Star Who Dumped His Fiancée At The Altar / Nigerian Plus-sized Model Monalisa Stephen Flaunts Massive Boobs In New Photos / Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Ayantoye Stephen Ademola by RealityKings: 4:38pm On Jun 22
So I got some airtime and because I didn't have money, I thought about converting the airtime to cash.

I posted about wanting to sell the airtime here on nairaland and certain fellow reached out to me on WhatsApp.

He claims to be a Ok wait
ademola, owner of steveade telecommunications. Coincidentally, he doesn't deal on telecommunications alone, he is also renowned scammer grin

Before the trade commenced, he started causing himself, trying to convince me, the impending victim, that he was genuine.
He seem to understand the Yoruba idea that causes works in Yoruba. He decided to alter the words "never" into "never", when causing himself.

This was even before the trade commenced
0916 039 2479

Re: Who Is Ayantoye Stephen Ademola by RealityKings: 4:38pm On Jun 22
So when I asked AYANTOYE STEPHEN ADEMOLA for the airtel number to transfer to, he started forming busy.
Typing out an airtel number probably takes seconds but the nigga was busy looking for a number to receive my airtime on cheesy

He kept typing and responding to me that he was on a call but couldn't type out ordinary figures.
So me too I just played along

Cc Akroty Sunnyrado
+234 916 039 2479
0916 039 2479
916 039 2479

opay 6111519377

Re: Who Is Ayantoye Stephen Ademola by RealityKings: 4:39pm On Jun 22
So, after he sent the receiving number for the airtime, he told me to should show him evidence of the transfer or confirmation.
That was the tactics of an Instagram scammer,

So I asked him "why" he wants me to send evidence of payment when the particular number I am sending airtime to is his number?
Nigga got furious and kept cursing himself and telling me he doubts if I was interested in the trade cheesy

Then I asked AYANTOYE STEPHEN ADEMOLA if i could call the receiving number. He asked that why would I want to call the number angry

He then resorted to saying his fake curses trying to convince me to send the airtime.
So I dialed the key pad to transfer the 5000 airtime to him.

I am very sure he was happy when he received the 5k.

Re: Who Is Ayantoye Stephen Ademola by Emmy000seun(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22
Lol..the guy is still a scammer in making...very local scammer..he intentionally put neber instead of never so to you, you will think it's a typo error, but to him (scammer) he is stylishly avoiding the curse..lol..🤣🤣🤣
RealityKings:
So I got some airtime and because I didn't have money, I thought about converting the airtime to cash.

I posted about wanting to sell the airtime here on nairaland and certain fellow reached out to me on WhatsApp.

He claims to be a Ok wait
ademola, owner of steveade telecommunications. Coincidentally, he doesn't deal on telecommunications alone, he is also renowned scammer grin

Before the trade commenced, he started causing himself, trying to convince me, the impending victim, that he was genuine.
He seem to understand the Yoruba idea that causes works in Yoruba. He decided to alter the words "never" into "never", when causing himself.

This was even before the trade commenced
0916 039 2479

Re: Who Is Ayantoye Stephen Ademola by RealityKings: 6:05pm On Jun 23
Hjj
Re: Who Is Ayantoye Stephen Ademola by RealityKings: 2:13pm On Jul 10
Freetech
Re: Who Is Ayantoye Stephen Ademola by DeeScan: 2:52pm On Jul 10
Na 5k the nigga wan kill himself untop . grin cheesy

I no dey understand this niggaz .. why you go dey run scam untop 5k. Wtf shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ayantoye Stephen Ademola by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:46pm On Jul 10
That was how I sent airtel 500 to someone he promised to transfer the money till today I have been calling him he refused to pick my call

(1) (Reply)

At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? / Need An Advise / Dealing With Heartbreaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.