Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:43 AM

Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin (33896 Views)

Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue / Policemen Involved In Ohafia Shooting Acted Under Influence Of Alcohol - Abia CP / Lagos Police Rescue Man Humiliated By SARS Officials On Illegal Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by Donaldoni: 1:19pm On Jun 23
IjawUnited:

Cowards of the federation 🀣🀣

3rd class citizens of the federation... cheesy
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by hansomb: 1:24pm On Jun 23
GeneralPula:

Fajuyi was killed because he refused to release Ironsi that they wanted to the coupist. Fajuyi told them straightly they’ll never have Ironsi except he’s no more breathing. They got no choice - the spirit of revenge is strong than what you can ever imagine.., Ironsi had to die cuz his tribesmen already killed the premier leaders of other regions..

Yoruba fear north? Only low level thinkers say this. There’s never anything that merit Yoruba fearing north, so why do you people say this?
Don't mind the werey yanmiris. They just wanted to create problems were there's non. They will not talk about the attrocities ipob are committing against their own people

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by hansomb: 1:24pm On Jun 23
Iyamuris should calm down.
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by yewit37486: 1:55pm On Jun 23
Olatunde21:
Good afternoon, well meaning Nigerians,

Please, I need your help Sir/Ma.

My name is Tunde. I am 32 yrs old and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Friday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Friday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No 29, Kajola Street, Bode.Olude, Ita.Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 8 1 7 1 8 5 1 8 8 8

Please help me with any amount, #1000 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Tunde

Thank you very much. May God continue to bless and protect you. Amen

If by 04:00 PM, I don't get help, I will sell my phone but it will affect me a lot.

You this JOBLESS SCAMMER. Cursed human being, cursed to forever beg and beg. Well, Mods will soon do the needful.
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by Chetas81(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos should rest abeg
illiterate under tribalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by imam07: 2:33pm On Jun 23
goodnessme1:
They will always change the narrative.

I don't know why they fear Northerners so much.

The same thing they did when Northern soldiers killed their brother Adekule Fajuyi.

Instead of confronting north and ask why they killed their brother,they changed the story to Adekule Fajuyi asked Northern soldiers to kill him together with Ironsi.

Now imagine if he was killed by Eastern soldiers and they were told he asked them to kill him.
nah mumu talk u dey spill here. I don't know why u this tribe no dey reason with your head. Someone was killed because he was doing illegal things and u came here turn it to tribe thing. This is why d yorubas are better than u people. Yorubas no dey support evil even if nah yoruba dey do it. Unlike you ibos wey dey support and cover your evil brothers. Reason why your tribe no dey progress unless u enter south west.
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by Ovamboland(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23
goodnessme1:

The same thing they did when Northern soldiers killed their brother Adekule Fajuyi.

Instead of confronting north and ask why they killed their brother,they changed the story to Adekule Fajuyi asked Northern soldiers to kill him together with Ironsi.

Now imagine if he was killed by Eastern soldiers and they were told he asked them to kill him.

Yorubas did nothing to Ibos after junior Ibo Army officers killed Premier of Western region Ladoke Akintola, Brigadier Ademulegun and Col Shodeinde.

Maybe you are craving that Yorubas should have revenged on Ibos instantly. But they did not

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by Slytiger: 3:01pm On Jun 23
stanbright:

Happy slave

goodnessme1:

100millionGoal:
Hehehehe

These people in the picture below are preparing to repeat same scenario in Lagos state few years from now

babasolution:
The fear of Hausa's is the beginning of wisdom for them

G0odharddick:
Some group of Hausa okada riders killed a Yoruba man but the idiotic policeman changed the narrative immediately.

I still don't understand how these Yorubas think. See how they're calm about it. Yet if this had happened elsewhere, they would be foaming in their mouths by now

Emmabyte:
Happy slave have shift the narrative

Thormentor:

Yes we know you're cowards grin

nobody is suprised cheesy

Artscollection:

Na yearly ritual for Lagos!! It baffles me that those stinking cowards will never say pim but na peaceful igbo man be their problem.

IjawUnited:

Cowards of the federation 🀣🀣

RodgersAkpafu:

or what ?
in una delusional mind, igbos are tier 2 citizens
but in reality, we reject such tag or toga
we are just as equal as anybody in this country and we are on equal standing

so fvck off with your delusional mentality

stanbright:

Happy slave

2RightHands1Coc:
The fear of the Aboki Mob

Emman08:
What extent would these people go to defend their Fulani slavemasters

izombie:
Yorubas will never do kpim to hausa. They are too afraid to even antagonize the hausa online. But if the name hausa is changed to igbo, na so dem for don turn am to another thing. Tufiakwa.

Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by goodnessme1(f): 3:39pm On Jun 23
Ovamboland:

Yorubas did nothing to Ibos after junior Ibo Army officers killed Premier of Western region Ladoke Akintola, Brigadier Ademulegun and Col Shodeinde.

Maybe you are craving that Yorubas should have revenged on Ibos instantly. But they did not
Stop talking Trash.

During the counter coup(after coup a Yoruba man was second in command),Yorubas and Northern civilians attack and killed Igbos in their region which made Ojukwu to order Easterners to return to East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by goodnessme1(f): 3:42pm On Jun 23
imam07:
nah mumu talk u dey spill here. I don't know why u this tribe no dey reason with your head. Someone was killed because he was doing illegal things and u came here turn it to tribe thing. This is why d yorubas are better than u people. Yorubas no dey support evil even if nah yoruba dey do it. Unlike you ibos wey dey support and cover your evil brothers. Reason why your tribe no dey progress unless u enter south west.
Abokiii tell us an Igbo you are better than.

Moreover him doing illegal work is that a good reason your Northern brothers will kill the Yoruba Man
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by goodnessme1(f): 3:43pm On Jun 23
bluecircle470:

Nah ibo kill fajuyi adekunle
Of course that's what your parents will teach.

You people are afraid to confront Northerners that killed him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by goodnessme1(f): 3:45pm On Jun 23
[quote author=MajGenGaniyu post=130616055][/quote] You're talking trash.
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by maasoap(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23
goodnessme1:

Na tribalism u carry for head like this! You will get tired and fade away with time just like those before you grin grin grin.
Fajuyi died protecting your fellow tribesmen who was his guest at the time. You all should be worshipping him today in your region
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by maasoap(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23
Bookhub:
Imagine if na Igbo man kill that guy and humiliate his body like this in this sensitive period, our markets and shops for don burn to ashes with hundreds of our brothers dead even me typing this will be panicking by now the bias is something else.
Zonefree:
How Hausa Okada riders managed to kill a Yoruba man in Yorubaland and there's peace is what I don't understand.

Can Yoruba men kill Hausa man in the north and go scot free?
babasolution:
The fear of Hausa's is the beginning of wisdom for them
Emyzoloye5:

Hope you will say this if it were Igbo traders that did something like this in lagos
G0odharddick:
Some group of Hausa okada riders killed a Yoruba man but the idiotic policeman changed the narrative immediately.

I still don't understand how these Yorubas think. See how they're calm about it. Yet if this had happened elsewhere, they would be foaming in their mouths by now
Thormentor:

Yes we know you're cowards grin

nobody is suprised cheesy

Emmabyte:
One happy slave down. over
One happy slave down. Over

You guys want Yorubas to go on killing spree of Hausas in Lagos state over a baseless accusation, right?
If Yorubas start killing Hausas now, it won't be the first or second time, you all knew that. And if you can't remember any, use Google search button. Igbos trying hard to set Yorubas and Hausas against each other, nice try grin grin grin
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by xexofe1741(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23

Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by slowice(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23
flokii:
That doesn't justify the killing and desecration of the man's body.. the Northerners are fond of doing that and when Yorubas retaliate, their big politicians will rush down to meet the State Governor and beg.
For how long will this nonsense continue?

Any small thing, they gang up and rush to kill people without fair hearing or trial in the court of law.

Hardly will you see Southerners do such in the North no matter the level of provocation or injustice.

Hahaha retaliate? Lol, wake up bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by babasolution: 5:18pm On Jun 23
maasoap:

You guys want Yorubas to go on killing spree of Hausas in Lagos state over a baseless accusation, right?
If Yorubas start killing Hausas now, it won't be the first or second time, you all knew that. And if you can't remember any, use Google search button. Igbos trying hard to set Yorubas and Hausas against each other, nice try grin grin grin

Na today,no be today Hausa's dey flog Yorubas for their "land"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by goodnessme1(f): 5:53pm On Jun 23
maasoap:

Na tribalism u carry for head like this! You will get tired and fade away with time just like those before you grin grin grin.
Fajuyi died protecting your fellow tribesmen who was his guest at the time. You all should be worshipping him today in your region
Killed by who?

Why Yoruba don't care about who killed him?
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by Matthewdan(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23
Mehnnn this forum is now a tribal warfront, i can't read any news without tribalism why embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by Emyogalanya: 7:17pm On Jun 23
ccrenda5540:
IPOB is trying to attached a ethnic coloration to this dastardly act. Oduduwa people are brilliant and can nt fall for the cheap blackmail
I know if its se you will say its Ipob
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by BluntCrazeMan: 7:18pm On Jun 23
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/06/viral-video-of-okada-killing-policemen-involved-were-on-illegal-duty-hundeyin/
REFORM POLICE..
They said NO.!!

NOW THE POLICE OFFICERS CONTINUE TO MISBEHAVE.
AND THEY KEEP ISSUING SHAMEFUL STATEMENTS..
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by skywalker240(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23
ccrenda5540:
IPOB is trying to attached a ethnic coloration to this dastardly act. Oduduwa people are brilliant and can nt fall for the cheap blackmail
There's no brilliance here

A Yoruba was killed here

Something like this can't happen in the north, and the whole of that area won't be razed down both innocent and convict's from that particular tribe won't be spared

This is plain cowardice

Sometimes sounding politically correct makes one become unreasonable.
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by skywalker240(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23
G0odharddick:

From the days of my boyhood, this tribe has failed to prove that cowardice stigma wrong

Till this day, am yet to see where they stood up and boldly face injustice

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by imam07: 10:15pm On Jun 23
goodnessme1:
Abokiii tell us an Igbo you are better than.

Moreover him doing illegal work is that a good reason your Northern brothers will kill the Yoruba Man
go do illegal work if they will not kill you. Ibo killing ibos wey dey happen for east. Wetin u do about it. Nothing. But u are all good at putting your mouth on what dat does not concern u. First solve your internal killings among yourself before putting your mouth
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by infogeneral: 11:05pm On Jun 23
The fact that they went on an illegal duty does not justify that senseless and barbaric killing in any civilised society.
The killers must be fished out and prosecuted to send a strong warning.
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by babasolution: 11:30pm On Jun 23
The Yoruba will do nothing as long it's Hausa, they are wary of Hausa wrath
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by Thormentor: 11:32pm On Jun 23
maasoap:

stfu

cowards grin

nobody is suprised
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by Thormentor: 11:38pm On Jun 23
Slytiger:

I have better pictures than this one cheesy

I also have an updated video of Yarrriba man being used as road bump cheesy grin

Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by Thormentor: 11:39pm On Jun 23
I have better pictures than this one cheesy

I also have an updated video of Yarrriba man being used as road bump cheesy grin
Slytiger:

Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by goodnessme1(f): 12:38am On Jun 24
imam07:
go do illegal work if they will not kill you. Ibo killing ibos wey dey happen for east. Wetin u do about it. Nothing. But u are all good at putting your mouth on what dat does not concern u. First solve your internal killings among yourself before putting your mouth
Yesterday do you know how many Northerners that were killed by Northerners.

grin grin grin
Re: Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty β€” Hundeyin by aswani(m): 7:47am On Jun 24
goodnessme1:

Someone else has responded but you should go and read the reports by every single person involved in the incident instead of shamelessly using the name of an exceptionally loyal soldier to betray your pain at Peter Obi losing an election to an Ndi Yoruba over a year later.

Fajuyi only crime that day was that he refused to hand Aguiyi-Ironsi over to the bloodthirsty northern soldiers. He didn't say, "l am Ndi Yoruba, he is Ndigbo, Ndi Hausa wan kill am, wetin concern mi."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Watch Split Face Diving Video Full Face Split Diving Accident Video Trending / "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos / Armed Robbery Suspect And 80-year-old Armourer Arrested In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.