Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,188 members, 7,925,694 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President (36250 Views)

Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School / See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) / Crises Brews In University Of Calabar As Students' Union Government Ends In Chao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:26pm On Jun 22
Orlu13:
All these weak men dat keeps allowing women to win SUG president..

things have really spoil...University is no longer how it used to be..
Is University only for men? How old are you grow up

1 Like

Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by 7upnigeria: 10:38pm On Jun 22
Orlu13:

that's the thing...more men are being feminised these days...u self check am

olden times SUG elections were like presidential elections... the battle wasn't fr d faint hearted, dats why most gals took up VP roles...but these days, we have pussy ass niggars..God forbid

Many of the guys in school now are either more interested in the number of girls they want to sleep with or looking for means of making money (yahoo inclusive). The Gen Z guys are just a disappointment to manhood. I go on social media and see MEN arguing about Ronaldo and Messi, i get pissed off. TV, internet, social media is ruining many people's lives. They can hardly sit down to think, meditate and make MEANINGFUL DECISIONS. How many of them think of how to own companies, industries that create products to serve humanity, JUST FEW. They just want to make quick money, carry women, travel and enjoy life. Those ones that braid their hairs, i dont even let them come near me.

3 Likes

Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by Stargurl20(f): 10:40pm On Jun 22
My alma mater.
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by fitinwell: 10:49pm On Jun 22
nlfpmod:

Emmanuel Apara

Ekiti Trends

Hope sey she gat some balls. ... SUG President is not for children ooo
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by rabzy: 10:53pm On Jun 22
Orlu13:

get out of my sight....women are not meant to lead, no matter how u looks at it...u can call me wateva woke bullshit u have in ur head...but dats fact...wen men were men in school, who gives such women d audacity to contest....the standard of everything has really fallen

see this one...women have been leading since the days of the Pharaoh's and the Ethiopians, go and read up on the Candaces of Ethiopia. So if the standard has fallen, it has fallen over 5000 years and your crying now is too late....go sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by Orlu13: 10:53pm On Jun 22
7upnigeria:

Many of the guys in school now are either more interested in the number of girls they want to sleep with or looking for means of making money (yahoo inclusive). The Gen Z guys are just a disappointment to manhood. I go on social media and see MEN arguing about Ronaldo and Messi, i get pissed off. TV, internet, social media is ruining many people's lives. They can hardly sit down to think, meditate and make MEANINGFUL DECISIONS. How many of them think of how to own companies, industries that create products to serve humanity, JUST FEW. They just want to make quick money, carry women, travel and enjoy life. Those ones that braid their hairs, i dont even let them come near me.

I swear bro...nd it's gonna get worse by d day

1 Like

Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by deji17: 10:54pm On Jun 22
Why is she wearing men shoe?
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by Orlu13: 10:55pm On Jun 22
rabzy:

see this one...women have been leading since the days of the Pharaoh's and the Ethiopians, go and read up on the Candaces of Ethiopia. So if the standard has fallen, it has fallen over 5000 years and your crying now is too late....go sleep.

leading in ur imaginary mind.... it's woke ppl like u dat will lead to d destruction of dis world...women don't have d aura to lead

even animals know this...but woke ppl like u will keep talking trash

1 Like

Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by Chibuzoripob: 10:56pm On Jun 22
cool heartfelt congrats the beautiful and brain
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by Awoleesu(m): 11:17pm On Jun 22
Orlu13:

My dear... I just don't understand all these pussies we call males nowadays!
So many landmarks of masculinity watered down on the altar of pussy!

In my days, you don't go spend the night in a girl's apartment but these days I see young idiots who would brag about being "a man" spend nights in a single lady's residence!

God save the future!

1 Like

Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by IbnB: 11:21pm On Jun 22
nlfpmod:

Emmanuel Apara

Ekiti Trends

Shey na Dapo Abiodun pikin?
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by stanisbaratheon: 11:26pm On Jun 22
Impressive

1 Like

Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by mkoabiola: 11:26pm On Jun 22
Those days women only vie for VP slots.

Vp is reserved for only female

But now na yahoo boyz full Campus

1 Like

Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by Elonmuzk(m): 12:18am On Jun 23
This one is a man na, palliative umu cultists.
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by otherway: 1:12am On Jun 23
Sheistoopretty:
The future is female cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We rule the world
We are the price

No man comes close! smiley kiss

You are the price as long as you are decent.

A product loses price with age and usage.
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by Ayo8(m): 4:32am On Jun 23
Haaa! She looks like them…
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by MissOpe(f): 5:14am On Jun 23
Orlu13:

women are not meant to lead..forget all this woke bullshit...indeed...good times have really created weak men everywhere
Orlu13 is not meant to use a phone....
The standard of everything has really fallen..
Back in those days Orlu's generation had no access to the internet, chai the standard of everything has fallen...Now Orlu has access to the internet...Oh my God.
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by yommen: 5:32am On Jun 23
Tecnophone:
I like tall MILFS

Is this now a MILF?
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by Iseoluwani: 6:12am On Jun 23
saintgp:
Congratulations to her…..
During my schooling days I was against women contesting the position of sug president.and I did my part in ensuring that as a faculty president that didn’t happen during my time alas Uniben fall my hand by electing a woman as sug president few months after I graduated but was still around school environment.

But wait o,is this year for the women?
First unical now this

mindset
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by Iseoluwani: 6:14am On Jun 23
Tecnophone:
I like tall MILFS

u are just an illiterate, do u know D MEANING. u go just hear word from movie con dey use am anyhow
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by lexy2014: 6:39am On Jun 23
Will her being female make her do her job well? Should the celebration be about her gender or about her ability to do what she was voted for?

1 Like

Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by Futurecrown(m): 7:00am On Jun 23
MARS1:
I remember our First Female SUG President then in UNBEN when i was in school.
Chinelo from faculty of Education. Even the first female Vice Chancellor in Nigeria was from UNIBEN name Professor Grace Allele Williams. Arise mighty UNIBEN.

2 Likes

Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by VTJN(m): 7:08am On Jun 23
WeddingParol:
Good to hear atleast she's not into olosho or hookup as then dey call am now
are you into yahoo?
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by VTJN(m): 7:10am On Jun 23
mkoabiola:
Those days women only vie for VP slots.

Vp is reserved for only female

But now na yahoo boyz full Campus
I swear bro.
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by VTJN(m): 7:14am On Jun 23
Orlu13:

get out of my sight....women are not meant to lead, no matter how u looks at it...u can call me wateva woke bullshit u have in ur head...but dats fact...wen men were men in school, who gives such women d audacity to contest....the standard of everything has really fallen
check those countries women lead or had led and compare it to your own country a 3rd world nation.

1 Like

Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by ibkgab001: 7:17am On Jun 23
As much as I love this ... Men Bleep up for that school 💯

How would you feel comfortable seeing Woman leading your battle at the school senate cry

3 Likes

Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by VTJN(m): 7:20am On Jun 23
Flamemignon1:

That's why she can compete against men and win. The average straight woman just wants to enjoy benefits without doing shit
you're absolutely wrong. Women are topping their class academically, coming out best in their school, even in work place. This is not the only school having a female president as SUG. There are other schools women are leading their SUG. The vice chancellor of UNILAG, LASU, FUTA, UNIBEN and other schools are female. Go to secondary school and see female students topping their class.

The narrative has changed bro
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by VTJN(m): 7:25am On Jun 23
7upnigeria:

Women and girls are beginning to get more serious with life. Many men are becoming more sissy in nature. Imagine a woman telling you that youre not up to her level. A man like Ned nwoko is marrying 19 year old virgins while one rott*n pussy will be threatening some men with divorce if he cheats on her.
do you expect a girl from good home with good job to settle for less or for a YAHOO BOY? of course not. Shoe obviously get size so truly he's not in her level.
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by superCleanworks(m): 7:26am On Jun 23
Orlu13:

The decline was expected when men started wearing skirts and lipstick and standing in the market to buy weavon and makeup with women. When such crap has shredded the fabric of masculinity, there would be no men left to put up a good fight because they are all women.
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by countryman13: 7:26am On Jun 23
[quote author=Orlu13 post=130611154]

get out of my sight....women are not meant to lead, no matter how u looks at it...u can call me wateva woke bullshit u have in ur head...but dats fact...wen men were men in school, who gives such women d audacity to contest....the standard of everything has really fallen[/quote
When were men, men? Don't underate d strength of a woman bro! There is no quality dt qualifies a man for d post of SUG president dt d women folk doesn't have. Ur limit is another person's starting point!
Re: Mary Abiodun Emerges FUOYE First Female Students' Union Government President by Ikemba007: 7:30am On Jun 23
Nice one!
Hope her CGPA is good sha.

nlfpmod:

Emmanuel Apara

Ekiti Trends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Go Back To JSS1 For 300million naira? / UNIBEN Ram Chasing UNIBEN Babes (Funny Video) / Nigerian At Virginia State University Calls Cops For Noisy Roommates - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.