Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

After The Stupid Sex, See What Happened To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After The Stupid Sex, See What Happened To Her (4843 Views)

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After The Stupid Sex, See What Happened To Her by Mercisharelove(f): 9:42pm On Jun 22
Help me ask runs girls, call girls and boys, how far ?

A beautiful lady I encounter earlier today was complaining bitterly how she gave her all just to make him feel high, at the end of the day, the guy blocked her because she couldn't meet up the demands of 3 some, what a crazy world, what a miserable generation.

You live your life as if you are not going to die.

One day it will be over, and what would be left of you will be your works, the moments you created whilst you were living in this part of the world.

Wake up fools, there's no gain in sex without marriage.

If you are not married and you are having sex with your enemies, because you see, you called it my boyfriend and girlfriend, it's called enemies of love and progress.

I am living such a beautiful life today because I have self control.

Learn to control your mind and live a beautiful life.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Stupid Sex, See What Happened To Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22
the fact that you have self control doesnt make you a better person than the ones who has 3sums... wake up!

life is about choices, the fact that your choices are different, doesnt mean they are automatically better. you religious people make very little sense sometimes (just to feel better about your miserable lives).

BTW death is inevitable, whether you save your self for Jesus on his return or you fukc 1000000 men... and regardless of what you do, nobody eally cares!

4 Likes

Re: After The Stupid Sex, See What Happened To Her by Mercisharelove(f): 11:43pm On Jun 22
MrBrownJay1:
the fact that you have self control doesnt make you a better person than the ones who has 3sums... wake up!

life is about choices, the fact that your choices are different, doesnt mean they are automatically better. you religious people make very little sense sometimes (just to feel better about your miserable lives).

BTW death is inevitable, whether you save your self for Jesus on his return or you Bleep 1m men... regardless of what you do, nobody cares!

The opening sentence smells of bitterness and envy and so the rest I didn't even read.

Go and create your own thread and stop encouraging shit.........

9 Likes

Re: After The Stupid Sex, See What Happened To Her by IkeIgboNiile(m): 12:10am On Jun 23
Christians and fake self glorification. Auntie, you're not better than anybody. Every one mustn't behave like you.

2 Likes

Re: After The Stupid Sex, See What Happened To Her by Mercisharelove(f): 12:18am On Jun 23
IkeIgboNiile:
Christians and fake self glorification. Auntie, you're not better than anybody. Every one mustn't behave like you.

Do you even know what you are talking about or you just want to be on a side, ask yourself silently, what side are you

Death or life??

This is not religious alright. It's so serious right now okay okay 🆗👍

2 Likes

Re: After The Stupid Sex, See What Happened To Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:39am On Jun 23
Mercisharelove:
The opening sentence smells of bitterness and envy and so the rest I didn't even read.

actually, the bitter/envious person is the one who is opening a thread complaining about what other people do in their own private lives...
why you care if people want to have 3sums and/or even fukc elephants?!

all you clueless religious people trying to play holier than thou... as if non religious people care about what you think.

1 Like

Re: After The Stupid Sex, See What Happened To Her by SamWhite7: 1:01am On Jun 23
Special message to all the internet scammers around the world, popularly known as "Yahoo Boys" in Nigeria.

Briefly, as a scammer, you can have money, but YOU CAN NEVER HAVE PEACE. Never!

This is because, the spirit of the people you stole from, the spirit of the people you destroyed their lives, the spirit of the people you killed through rituals, will hunt you, the LORD who is a CONSUMING FIRE, will hunt you.
You can't escape it.

If you want to have PEACE and enjoy your lives, therefore, you have to embrace The Prince of Peace, which is JESUS CHRIST, the Son of God..

Below are the relevant anchor scriptures:

For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”–Isaiah 9:6.

“I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.”–Psalm 4:8.

The truth of the matter is, God is angry about these activities seriously, and wants all perpetrators to desist from the acts.
He wants you to REPENT

The Anchor Scripture:

Matthew 18:17:

If he fails to listen to them, tell it to the church, and if he fails to listen to even the church, let him be to you as the pagan and the tax collector.

Interpretation:

God always equates Betting, Gambling and other forms of Ponzi Schemes with Tax Contractors, Pagan, Fornicators, Adulteres, Prostitutes, Ritualists, and Scammers - all are birds of a feathers.

In the bible histoy, Zacchaeous was a popular rich and corrupt tax collector, but as a result of his encounter with Jesus, he ended up repented.

So, if Zacchaeous could repent,. you people too engaging in this type of "businesses", can repent. Only if you're determined.
Salvation is always available with Jesus Christ.
Jesus loves you and willing to save you in this regard.
For the Son of God has come not to destroy people's lives but to save them.

If you're ready to surrender your life to Jesus Christ
You can say this prayer in faith;

Lord Jesus, I come to you today, knowing that I am a sinner, please, forgive me and write my name in the book of life, I accept you as my LORD and Personal Saviour, give me the grace to walk with you in my life tme.
Thank you Jesus for saving me.

Look for a bible believing church around you and start worshipping there.
In the church, don't just be a member, but try to join a Service Unit.
Because the reward of being at least a Worker in a church is far greater than just being a Bench Warmer.
Serve diligently and see the Lord rewarding you mightily.

Anchor Scripture:

Exodus 23:25-27

So, thou shall serve, I shall bless, I shall bless thy bread and water, I shall take away sickness from your midst, noone shall be barren in your land, and the number of your days, I will fulfill.

The Lord bless you as you do so.

I am MUDASIRU Olaide,
God's servant (service)
God's partner (business, marriage)
God's alliance (relationship, marriage)

4 Likes

Re: After The Stupid Sex, See What Happened To Her by RighteousDemon: 2:22am On Jun 23
Mercisharelove:

A beautiful lady I encounter earlier today was complaining bitterly how she gave her all just to make him feel high, at the end of the day, the guy blocked her because she couldn't meet up the demands of 3 some, what a crazy world, what a miserable generation.

One day it will be over, and what would be left of you will be your works, the moments you created whilst you were living in this part of the world.

If you are not married and you are having sex with your enemies, because you see, you called it my boyfriend and girlfriend, it's called enemies of love and progress.

Just marry righteousness2 make we rest

3 Likes

Re: After The Stupid Sex, See What Happened To Her by doctore212(m): 7:23am On Jun 23
I need two Olosho before I go to church
Re: After The Stupid Sex, See What Happened To Her by MrCork: 8:09am On Jun 23
Mercisharelove:

Mercisharelove
Clearly You urgently need help & atension asap quick............can i mate with u?? smiley

1 Like

Re: After The Stupid Sex, See What Happened To Her by Gerrard59(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23
Mercisharelove:

The moment you create a thread aside from the diary section, it becomes everyone's business. It is the Internet, not your papa house.

That said, you said this:
A beautiful lady I encounter earlier today was complaining bitterly how she gave her all just to make him feel high, at the end of the day, the guy blocked her because she couldn't meet up the demands of 3 some

How did she give her all but because she could not meet the demands of a three.some, then the relationship broke? What then defines "gives her all to make him feel high"?

1 Like

Re: After The Stupid Sex, See What Happened To Her by Sapasenator: 1:49am On Jun 24
Gerrard59:

The moment you create a thread aside from the diary section, it becomes everyone's business. It is the Internet, not your papa house.

That said, you said this:

How did she give her all but because she could not meet the demands of a three.some, then the relationship broke? What then defines "gives her all to make him feel high"?

You are discussing with an individual with no capacity for reason, you are better off discussing with a dog.
Re: After The Stupid Sex, See What Happened To Her by Mercisharelove(f): 12:01pm On Jun 24
MrBrownJay1:

actually, the bitter/envious person is the one who is opening a thread complaining about what other people do in their own private lives...
why you care if people want to have 3sums and/or even fukc elephants?!

all you clueless religious people trying to play holier than thou... as if non religious people care about what you think.

There's no point
Re: After The Stupid Sex, See What Happened To Her by MikeofKd(m): 5:39pm On Jun 25
Me , Mercisharelove and righteousness 2 , how about a 3 some ehn ? But I would watch u both first before I can decide to join.
Mercisharelove can suck my cork while righteousness burst her ass from behind ,sounds adventurous and spontaneous isn't it ?

(1) (Reply)

Can Lack Of Trust Make A Lady Insist On Court Marriage? / What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? / She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.