Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,437 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

What's Wrong With Oceanic Bank Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's Wrong With Oceanic Bank Shares (1736 Views)

Shareholders Of Oceanic Bank Approve ETI Acquisition / Oceanic Bank Set To Delist Shares From N.S.E. / Oceanic Shareholders Sue CBN, Ibru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Oceanic Bank Shares by surveycash(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2011
For quite sometime now, I have noticed the omission of Oceanic Bank from the NSE on the national dailies. At first I took it to be omission but now I began to see that it is deliberate. Are they out of the stock market? What happens to the shareholders?

(1) (Reply)

Basic Financial Statements For Your Business Plan That Investors Want To See / What Business With U Do If U Are Given 100k? / I am Getting a Loan For Startup Without Colatteral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.