Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,636 members, 7,914,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:40 AM

‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw (574 Views)

I Have Turned Him Into A Rastafarian - Shehu Sani 'mocks' El-rufai / Wike In France To Meet Tinubu – Joe Igbokwe / Yerima Shettima: Northern Governors Have Turned Killings, Banditry Into Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Kuginzi: 10:00pm On Jun 22
By Seun Opejobi

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Lagos State, Joe Igbokwe, on Saturday raised an alarm over the monitoring of President Bola Tinubu.

Igbokwe said some people have resorted to witchcraft and “monitoring spirits” against Tinubu.

He pointed out that Tinubu is being monitored to know if he would fall again or make mistakes anywhere he goes.

Posting on his Facebook page, Igbokwe said such monitoring will continue for eight years.

He wrote: “Some people have turned to monitoring spirits. They follow PBAT anywhere he goes to see if he will make mistakes, if he will fall down or if he will be received very well in any country he goes to. This is witchcraft and they will do this for 8 years. Mark this.”

Tinubu slipped during Democracy Day celebration at Eagles Square on June 12.

The President, who spoke about the incident during the Democracy Day dinner night at the Presidential Villa, said: “Early this morning, I had a swagger and it’s on the social media. They’re confused about whether I was doing bugger or babariga.

“But it is a day to celebrate democracy. Why doing dobale on the day? I’m a traditional Yoruba boy. I did my dobale.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/06/22/some-people-have-turned-into-monitoring-spirits-because-of-tinubu-joe-igbokwe/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Remman(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22
If that's what will make Nigerians happy in the midst of this hardship, then so be it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by slivertongue: 10:17pm On Jun 22
tinubu was the first monitoring spirit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Richtaiwo: 10:20pm On Jun 22
Remman:
If that's what will make Nigerians happy in the midst of this hardship, then so be it...
Pandora gringory obituary will never be president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Gerhards: 10:21pm On Jun 22
Kuginzi:
By Seun Opejobi

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Lagos State, Joe Igbokwe, on Saturday raised an alarm over the monitoring of President Bola Tinubu.

Igbokwe said some people have resorted to witchcraft and “monitoring spirits” against Tinubu.

He pointed out that Tinubu is being monitored to know if he would fall again or make mistakes anywhere he goes.

Posting on his Facebook page, Igbokwe said such monitoring will continue for eight years.

He wrote: “Some people have turned to monitoring spirits. They follow PBAT anywhere he goes to see if he will make mistakes, if he will fall down or if he will be received very well in any country he goes to. This is witchcraft and they will do this for 8 years. Mark this.”

The President, who spoke about the incident during the Democracy Day dinner night at the Presidential Villa, said: “Early this morning, I had a swagger and it’s on the social media. They’re confused about whether I was doing bugger or babariga.

“But it is a day to celebrate democracy. Why doing dobale on the day? I’m a traditional Yoruba boy. I did my dobale.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/06/22/some-people-have-turned-into-monitoring-spirits-because-of-tinubu-joe-igbokwe/

Joe Igbokwe is nothing but low life slave

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by vanbonattel: 10:21pm On Jun 22
Richtaiwo:

And you will never be God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by vanbonattel: 10:22pm On Jun 22
Kuginzi:
By Seun Opejobi

Slavery is when a man who started serving before Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu is still competing for propaganda crumbs with his grand children's agemates like Seun Kuti.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Beremx(f): 10:22pm On Jun 22
Oga Joe you better start staying relevant like Reno Omokri so you will get appointment from Tinubu. Since Sanwo Olu can no longer give Igbo people appointments, channel your sycophancy to Tinubu at Aso Rock.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Oilwell(m): 10:24pm On Jun 22
Richtaiwo:

The Drug Lord that hijacked the presidency what has he done with it but to tumble the economy.

I agree with you Obi may never be president but your great great grand children go feel the impact of Tinubu's disasterous term as president .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by vanbonattel: 10:24pm On Jun 22
Beremx:
Oga Joe you better start staying relevant like Reno Omokri so you will get appointment from Tinubu. Since Sanwo Olu can no longer give Igbo people appointments, channel your sycophancy to Tinubu at Aso Rock.

Joe Igbokwe slaved his life away in Lagos, he got nothing for his efforts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Richtaiwo: 10:28pm On Jun 22
Oilwell:

The Drug Lord that hijacked the presidency what has he done with it but to tumble the economy.
Are you aware poverty rate in Anambra increased from 25% to 65% under pandora gringory obituary? Are you also aware pandora gringory obituary did not build a single school for 8 years as the governor of Anambra? Infact, mention two achievement of the third class illiterate in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Coolsperm: 10:28pm On Jun 22
So Hausa Okada Ridders just killed a Yoruba Muslim task force officer today?
Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by vanbonattel: 10:29pm On Jun 22
Richtaiwo:

Are you aware poverty rate in Anambra increased from 25% to 65% under pandora gringory obituary? Are you also aware pandora gringory obituary did not build a single school for 8 years as the governor of Anambra? Infact, mention two achievement of the third class illiterate in Anambra state.

I am still traumatized when I remember the okada climbing the dead man. So sad.
Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by IjawUnited: 10:30pm On Jun 22
Richtaiwo:

I can mention -1
But riddle me this picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Richtaiwo: 10:31pm On Jun 22
vanbonattel:

More traumatising is the pvssy slicing of that woman who went for her marriage in the east.
Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Gerhards: 10:32pm On Jun 22
Richtaiwo:

He is greater than everybody from your tribe and region, both dead and alive, lick the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Richtaiwo: 10:33pm On Jun 22
IjawUnited:

I can mention -1
But riddle me this picture
You mean the beer factory that is now worth next to nothing? Please mention another one.
Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Gerhards: 10:33pm On Jun 22
vanbonattel:

Even rat shouldn't be killed like that, what a shame
Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Richtaiwo: 10:34pm On Jun 22
Gerhards:

He is greater than everybody from your tribe and region, both dead and alive, lick the truth
Are you aware Tinubu is 1 million times greater than the whole of south east?
Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by IjawUnited: 10:34pm On Jun 22
Richtaiwo:

You mean the beer factory that is now worth next to nothing? Please mention another one.
Please can you help me with this?.
Urgently

I need a fresh skull for experiment

Must be less than 3 days old

Offer: N20k cash, slightly negotiable

DM if you have for sale or when you can deliver.

The goods must be from Ekiti or Ogun

1 Like

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Gerhards: 10:34pm On Jun 22
Richtaiwo:

Yoruba muslim was just killed like a rat and you are here spitting childish rants grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Gerhards: 10:36pm On Jun 22
IjawUnited:

Urgently

I am also interested to buy 10 tongues grin

1 Like

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Richtaiwo: 10:36pm On Jun 22
Gerhards:

Yoruba muslim was just killed like a rat and you are here spitting childish rants grin
The pvssy of a female ipob jew was sliced and eaten while you clap hands, isn't that amusing?
Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Richtaiwo: 10:39pm On Jun 22
IjawUnited:

Urgently

Contact this children seller.

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Gerhards: 10:40pm On Jun 22
Richtaiwo:

The pvssy of a female ipob jew was sliced and eaten while you clap hands, isn't that amusing?

You need to read the history of Anf.-onjaa wives, believe me, you will thank me later, men in your region are not more than 10%
Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Gerhards: 10:42pm On Jun 22
Richtaiwo:

Do you have tongues and noses? grin

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by IjawUnited: 10:44pm On Jun 22
Richtaiwo:

Read description well.

Must be from Ogun or Ekiti

When I need Lagos supply I'll shoot u a mai
Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by AcadaWriter: 5:13am On Jun 23
politician was the first monitoring spirit
Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by helinues: 5:19am On Jun 23
Na because they don't have a meaningful life. People with meaningful life won't have time to be monitoring others

1 Like

Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Lindlady(f): 5:24am On Jun 23
helinues:
Na because they don't have a meaningful life. People with meaningful life won't have time to be monitoring others
Do you have a meaningful life? Hurry up ok.
Re: ‘some People Have Turned Into Monitoring Spirits Because Of Tinubu’ – Joe Igbokw by Oilwell(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23
Richtaiwo:

I want to drum it into your thick agbado empty skull that your druggie is fast destroying this country grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember This Political Advert? (pics/video) / Shameful Acts Of Sabotage Happening Live At The Protest / Tinubu’s Source Of Wealth Unknown; His Govt Looting Billions From Oil Theft - FT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.