Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:40 AM

Do You Sell Honda Accord Air Fuel Ratio Sensor ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do You Sell Honda Accord Air Fuel Ratio Sensor ? (357 Views)

Honda Civic 2007 Air Fuel Ration Sensor & Heater Oxygen Sensor Needed / 4 Signs Of A Faulty Speedometer Sensor / Where Do I Get Air Fuel Ratio Sensor Honda Accord 2007 In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Sell Honda Accord Air Fuel Ratio Sensor ? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22
I need Honda Accord air fuel ratio sensor for 2007.

Challenge:

I saw some, but when scanned, it doesn't read well.

Even when the seller tried to convince me that it is working, scanning the vehicle after installation reveals that the sensor is not good.

I need a good one please. See the attached picture for the exact sensor I am looking for.
Thank you.

PS, I am not looking for a regular oxygen sensor please.

Re: Do You Sell Honda Accord Air Fuel Ratio Sensor ? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22
Re: Do You Sell Honda Accord Air Fuel Ratio Sensor ? by Akroty: 10:15pm On Jun 22
Text 09160392479 whatsapp
Re: Do You Sell Honda Accord Air Fuel Ratio Sensor ? by Originakalokalo(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23
Anyone in Abuja please?
Re: Do You Sell Honda Accord Air Fuel Ratio Sensor ? by nurey(m): 1:58pm On Jun 23
Buy only new sensor which is available but costly, all this used you can't determine if it is for your exact Accord because all the sensor look alike, also you don't have the tools needed to test the oxygen sensors at hand, even the seller won't let u use a blow torch to test it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Sell Honda Accord Air Fuel Ratio Sensor ? by mejai(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23
Originakalokalo:
I need Honda Accord air fuel ratio sensor for 2007.

Challenge:

I saw some, but when scanned, it doesn't read well.

Even when the seller tried to convince me that it is working, scanning the vehicle after installation reveals that the sensor is not good.

I need a good one please. See the attached picture for the exact sensor I am looking for.
Thank you.

PS, I am not looking for a regular oxygen sensor please.

I once changed mine the mura4ka threw up another code even after testing it with voltmeter.
I think I will follow nurey's advice.
That thing can stress one with the fuel consumption too.
Cc: Hondajosh and luvinhubby
Re: Do You Sell Honda Accord Air Fuel Ratio Sensor ? by Originakalokalo(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23
mejai:

I once changed mine the mura4ka threw up another code even after testing it with voltmeter.
I think I will follow nurey's advice.
That thing can stress one with the fuel consumption too.
Cc: Hondajosh and luvinhubby

Voltmeter reading without reference to the specified value by the manufacturer is waste of time.

I prefer to install it and scan to see his it reads.
Re: Do You Sell Honda Accord Air Fuel Ratio Sensor ? by Originakalokalo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 23
nurey:
Buy only new sensor which is available but costly, all this used you can't determine if it is for your exact Accord because all the sensor look alike, also you don't have the tools needed to test the oxygen sensors at hand, even the seller won't let u use a blow torch to test it.

Thank you. That's what I want to do.
Re: Do You Sell Honda Accord Air Fuel Ratio Sensor ? by fineboynl(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24
Originakalokalo:

Voltmeter reading without reference to the specified value by the manufacturer is waste of time.

I prefer to install it and scan to see his it reads.
does the car consume fuel. What's is the mpg?

1 Like

Re: Do You Sell Honda Accord Air Fuel Ratio Sensor ? by Originakalokalo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 25
fineboynl:
does the car consume fuel. What's is the mpg?

It does.say by 25%
No cat.
Re: Do You Sell Honda Accord Air Fuel Ratio Sensor ? by Akroty: 12:38am On Jun 29
20000 mah Itel power bank is available
Price 20k
Location Abuja but can be sent to anywhere within the country
If you're interested, please request for the pictures
Text 09160392479 on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Hummer 2 For Sale / Get / The World's Most Expensive Cars And How Much They Cost In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.