Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,371 members, 7,929,164 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Ideal Age To Get Married... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Ideal Age To Get Married... (248 Views)

Busted! Read How FMC MD, Prof Musa -olomu Reduced Age To Get FG Appointment / Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married / Couple Get Married With Pictures Of People Placed On Various Chair As Attendees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ideal Age To Get Married... by TimiElvis69(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22
The ideal age for a man to get married varies depending on various factors such as personal maturity, financial stability, emotional readiness, and cultural background. Here are some general pros and cons of marrying at different ages:

- 20s: Pros - energy, flexibility, and building a life together from scratch. Cons - possible immaturity, financial struggles, and uncertainty about future goals.

- 30s: Pros - established career, financial stability, and emotional maturity. Cons - possible set habits, reduced flexibility, and established independence.

- 40s: Pros - greater emotional intelligence, financial security, and clarity on life goals. Cons - possible reduced energy, established routines, and less time for childbearing.

Ultimately, the best age for a man to marry depends on individual circumstances and readiness. It's essential to prioritize emotional maturity, financial stability, and a deep connection with your partner.

Would you like more insights or advice on relationships or marriage? Ask me I might be able to help...
Re: The Ideal Age To Get Married... by edian: 10:34pm On Jun 22
As all fingers are not equal so is our timing and Purpose

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Age To Get Married... by UselessBuharist: 12:27pm On Jun 23
I’ll be 39 in few months, I feel like I’ve missed it and now I feel comfortable being alone. Marriage is gradually fading out of my plans.

Sometimes you are happier being single

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Edo Police Parades Over 45 Suspected Cultists, Others, Says New Anti-cultism Law / Popular Bayelsa Youth Leader Campaigns Against Electoral Violence And Drug Abuse / Get Your Best Mini-importation E-book Here .. Just 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.