Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Thread deleted for being misunderstood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread deleted for being misunderstood (667 Views)

Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed / I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? / I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread deleted for being misunderstood by Nchara: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2011
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Thread deleted for being misunderstood by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2011
Did you read any of his books at all?
Re: Thread deleted for being misunderstood by Nchara: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2011
xxxxxxxxx
Re: Thread deleted for being misunderstood by CyberG: 12:22am On Nov 29, 2011
For goodness sake, show some respect to this man. You can start a debate after he is at least buried and many of his people feel better. You didn't ask this question before why now when you know he can't answer. Why? Why? Why?
Re: Thread deleted for being misunderstood by Sunofgod(m): 12:26am On Nov 29, 2011
Nchara:

Did Ojukwu ever corruptly enrich himself during and after the war?
If he did, I am done with him. I can take anything but a corrupt and selfish leader
Your a bloody fool . . . .

His father was a very rich man - Wealth Ojukwu was prepared to sacrifice for his people.

Where have you ever heard about Ojukwu stealing?
Re: Thread deleted for being misunderstood by Nchara: 12:31am On Nov 29, 2011
xxxxxxxxxx
Re: Thread deleted for being misunderstood by Nchara: 12:34am On Nov 29, 2011
xxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Thread deleted for being misunderstood by CyberG: 12:38am On Nov 29, 2011
Nchara:

I am a Biafran. Okay?

But give sometime before you start causing unnecessary trouble. He was Nigerian at the end of the day so I can defend him so no need to get upset that I only ask you give sometime. . .you know he has close family who are not feeling fine right now.
Re: Thread deleted for being misunderstood by Sunofgod(m): 12:55am On Nov 29, 2011
Nchara:

I will gloss over your rude retort and hope you can contribute without insults.

And I will thank you for stating that he did not steal. That is the point of my thread.
He sacrificed his own wealth and did not steal public funds when he had the opportunity to do so. I do not know how many of our present and past leaders we can say same of

Gloss over it . . .

Now is not a time for this.

When ever have you heard about Ojukwu being corrupt - ehh? So what's your problem?

This thread was totally uncalled for -  I wish I had the ability to delete it.

Bloody pathetic,
Re: Thread deleted for being misunderstood by tpia5: 1:42am On Nov 29, 2011
His father got rich through the transportation business i believe.

He had investments in nigeria and different african countries.

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: A Dialogue / If Gej Is To Step Down, Or Be Impeached. Who Would Be Your Next President? / Subsidy Removal: Protest Erupts In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.