Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,757 members, 7,975,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:36 PM

Urhobo Marriage Culture : Elders In The House I Need Your Advice - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Urhobo Marriage Culture : Elders In The House I Need Your Advice (225 Views)

2 Unique Traditional Marriage Culture Of Ebira People-only Ebira Can Do It Betta / Marriage Culture In Jukun Land The Jukun People With Their Rich Afro-asiatic He / Which Tribe Has Best Soup ; igbo Vs efik/ibibio Vs urhobo/ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urhobo Marriage Culture : Elders In The House I Need Your Advice by Dcutest(f): 3:15am On Jun 23
Urhobo elders in the house I need your advice. Right from when I was little I have always been told by my mum how her dowry has not been paid because her mother in law was against her marriage to my dad so they got married at the registry . I want to know if there will be any implications if my dad receives my dowry, seeing the Urhobo has so many cultural taboos my dad has no knowledge of them has all is extended family lives in the uk and himself was born there .
Re: Urhobo Marriage Culture : Elders In The House I Need Your Advice by Chibuzoripob: 3:40am On Jun 23
D

(1) (Reply)

Tribes In the south-south/Niger-Delta, with multiple neighbouring Tribal element / Trade Nigeria / Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.