Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It (851 Views)

See The Moment President Buhari And His Entire Household Voted Tinubu (Pictures) / Not Even INEC Can Save Wike - Princewill / Not Even INEC Can Save Wike – Princewill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by savenaijatoday: 5:29am On Jun 23
Tinubu is a monumental plague many reasonable did their best to avoid. The corrupt INEC imposed the punishment on Nigerians and brought unprecedented pains, deaths and hardship on Nigerians.
Nigeria has never had a clueless and insensitive president like Tinubu.
You can't keep quiet watching other Nigerians around going through these gruesome pains. The government of Tinubu is a curse to the dying Nigerians except for those stealing the money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by onez: 5:52am On Jun 23
He came a distant third, slightly above kwankwaso. He was rigged in by buhari and INEC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by helinues: 5:52am On Jun 23
How unreasonable people were able to defeat reasonable people in an election should be added to the new wonders in the world

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by Fribery: 5:56am On Jun 23
As far as INEC is not independent of political influence you are wasting your time going to the poling unit

6 Likes

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by AdesegunSanni89: 6:00am On Jun 23
Tinubu finally succeeded in turning yeebos to lunatics

9 Likes

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by jumpandpas(m): 6:00am On Jun 23
Why won't he Hail thee.
1No primary and secondary schools.
2 Dual citizenship.
3 Drug lord.
4 Real age and age grades unknown.
5 CSU forged certificate.
6 Balablu blu blu Bulaba (brain dead).

Why won't such character HAIL THEE for been foolish.

Reason why the national anthem was changed was to HAIL your foolishness nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by jumpandpas(m): 6:11am On Jun 23
AdesegunSanni89:

The other day we saw how the Yorubas were crying for food shouting Ebin pawa ooo!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by DMerciful(m): 6:12am On Jun 23
In 2027, INEC go collect if dem try rubbish
Fribery:
As far as INEC is not independent of political influence you are wasting your time going to the poling unit
Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by savenaijatoday: 6:24am On Jun 23
helinues:
How unreasonable people were able to defeat reasonable people in an election should be added to the new wonders in the world
Yeah that's what happens when the world's acclaimed bagman and drug lord connives with INEC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by helinues: 6:25am On Jun 23
savenaijatoday:

Yeah that's what happens when the world's acclaimed bagman and drug lord connives with INEC.

And yet na una be the smartest of all on this crust.

Una smartness could have detected that early enough now or?

grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by savenaijatoday: 6:35am On Jun 23
helinues:

And yet na una be the smartest of all on this crust.

Una smartness could have detected that early enough now or?

grin
You should be ashamed of the pains and hardship your messiah and builder of Lagos has plunged Nigerians into, not arguing like an illiterate urchin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by helinues: 6:37am On Jun 23
savenaijatoday:

You should be ashamed of the pains and hardship your messiah and builder of Lagos has plunged Nigerians into, not arguing like an illiterate urchin.

Are you one of the people going through the pain? If the answer is No why crying more than the bereaved?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by savenaijatoday: 6:41am On Jun 23
helinues:

Are you one of the people going through the pain? If the answer is No why crying more than the bereaved?
The problem you have is that most people see you as a hypocrite. You live in denial and argue immaturely over facts. It's difficult engaging you in a meaningful discussion.
Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by hmohammed(m): 6:44am On Jun 23
savenaijatoday:
Tinubu is a monumental plague many reasonable did their best to avoid. The corrupt INEC imposed the punishment on Nigerians and brought unprecedented pains, deaths and hardship on Nigerians.
You can't keep quiet watching other Nigerians around going through these gruesome pains. The government of Tinubu is a curse to dying Nigerians except for those stealing the money.

I voted for BAT and most of us in the North did. We will do it again in 2027. We will never vote for Obi the snake

5 Likes

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by helinues: 6:45am On Jun 23
savenaijatoday:

The problem you have is that most people see you as a hypocrite. You live in denial and argue immaturely over facts. It's difficult engaging you in a meaningful discussion.

Oh, you are referring to those who are affected with mass psychosis.. We no dey follow crowds from the onset. Na following of the crowds dey make above average people on this crust to be poor because their reasonings are just the same.

Create your own path so that you won't need to queue behind anyone

7 Likes

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by DevilsEqual(m): 6:46am On Jun 23
Na only una go say una no dey help people again cause dem vote Tinubu

Now una say dem no vote am

Na so una dull reach?

Na Everytime u dey shift goalpost

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by WizardOfNG: 6:47am On Jun 23
AdesegunSanni89:

You get it 100%.

4 Likes

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by StreetFight: 6:52am On Jun 23
savenaijatoday:
You can't keep quiet watching other Nigerians around going through these gruesome pains. The government of Tinubu is a curse to dying Nigerians except for those stealing the money.

If you go and concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you

4 Likes

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by StreetFight: 6:54am On Jun 23
onez:
He came a distant third, slightly above kwankwaso. He was rigged in by buhari and INEC

You forgot to mention Godwin Emefielelele. It was Emefielelele that rigged Tinubu Jagaban in

You will cry for long. You go Explain Tire, because No Evidence.

Just watch as Tinubu wins his 2nd term effortlessly

5 Likes

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by StreetFight: 6:55am On Jun 23
jumpandpas:
Why won't he Hail thee.
1No primary and secondary schools.
2 Dual citizenship.
3 Drug lord.
4 Real age and age grades unknown.
5 CSU forged certificate.
6 Balablu blu blu Bulaba (brain dead).

Why won't such character HAIL THEE for been foolish.

Reason why the national anthem was changed was to HAIL your foolishness nothing more.

Post the CV and life achievements of your biological father here. Who knows, we may vote in your biological father to replace the JAGABAN god of Politics and Economics

4 Likes

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by StreetFight: 6:57am On Jun 23
AdesegunSanni89:

E be like say na Juju he used. A whole tribe? This is the 10th wonder of the world

3 Likes

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by savenaijatoday: 7:05am On Jun 23
helinues:

Oh, you are referring to those who are affected with mass psychosis.. We no dey follow crowds from the onset. Na following of the crowds dey make above average people on this crust to be poor because their reasonings are just the same.

Create your own path so that you won't need to queue behind anyone
You can see clearly the deranged thought-line you bring to the public. How will anyone believe you're normal when the food prices are generally high all over Nigeria, when the fuel price, Naira devaluation and other Tinubu's archaic and anti-people policies have affected or crushed big and medium businesses, improverished the majority and brought job losses?
Does "not following the mass psychosis" entail that you have a different market where you buy your goods or services cheaper, different fuel station where you buy cheaper or live in another setting in Nigeria where Tinubu's obnoxious policies are not applied or you're choosing to be pretentious and foolish with the stark reality?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by helinues: 7:06am On Jun 23
savenaijatoday:

You can see clearly the deranged thought-line you bring to the public. How will anyone believe you're normal when the food prices are generally high all over Nigeria, when the fuel price, Naira devaluation and other Tinubu's archaic and anti-people policies have affected or crushed big and medium businesses, improverished the majority and brought job losses?
Does "not following the mass psychosis" entail that you have a different market where you buy your goods or services cheaper, different fuel station where you buy cheaper or live in another setting in Nigeria where Tinubu's obnoxious policies are not applied or you're choosing to be pretentious and foolish with the stark reality?

Must we all sleep and face the same direction?

3 Likes

Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by savenaijatoday: 7:07am On Jun 23
AdesegunSanni89:
I wish you lunacy if that's good to wish others.
Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by sirchim(m): 7:10am On Jun 23
Who dash Drug Lord winner? He knew Nigerians rejected him. When I saw him collecting it WOTOWOTO home and away, Lagos and Abuja, including his own state of Origin, that was when I knew it was over for him, until he rigged his way up, through the EYEneck renowned CRIMINAL, ya-KOBO.
Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by savenaijatoday: 7:15am On Jun 23
helinues:

Must we all sleep and face the same direction?
Good, the biggest disservice you can do to your country is lie about the truth, support a tyrant that favours you but kills others, keep mute because you not affected and we can't get better that way. While it's good to have different ideologies and party affiliations the reality is the effect on Nigeria and Nigerians which is where Tinubu has a problem. It's not about me or my tribe, it's about the reality of living well not politics of destruction.
Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by sirchim(m): 7:17am On Jun 23
savenaijatoday:

You still have time for HELL-LIE-ANUS? You are just wasting your time on him.
Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by jumpandpas(m): 7:20am On Jun 23
StreetFight:

Post the CV and life achievements of your biological father here. Who knows, we may vote in your biological father to replace the JAGABAN god of Politics and Economics

If in this 21st century you can't show the primary and secondary schools your president attended, you can't point one or two people he grew up together with (age grades), you're of all men most foolish.
Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by savenaijatoday: 7:22am On Jun 23
hmohammed:

I voted for BAT and most of us in the North did. We will do it again in 2027. We will never vote for Obi the snake
Imposters are not allowed here because I know you too well but that'll the focus for another time. So keep deceiving your until then.
Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by PeterObi4LP: 7:23am On Jun 23
The blood of those who have died as a result of this failed regime will be on the head of Inec Chairman and those who assist to Arrow the collective will of the voters.
Re: I Doubt If Any Reasonable Voted Tinubu, Even INEC Is Ashamed Of Talking Of It by jumpandpas(m): 7:24am On Jun 23
helinues:

Will a mad man ever know that he's mad?
Continue displaying your stupidity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Surpassed All The Promises I Made To Edo People - Obaseki / Bayero’s Lawyers Withdraw From Kano Emirship Tussle Case / Fayose Makes U-turn Over Plan To Return.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.