Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

How I Made $11,087.04 In A Month Offering Untapped High Demand Skill - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made $11,087.04 In A Month Offering Untapped High Demand Skill (230 Views)

Dollar Supply Rises To $11 Billion, Naira Closes 1,572/$ / Elon Musk Says He'll Be Paying $11 Billion In Tax This Year / Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made $11,087.04 In A Month Offering Untapped High Demand Skill by dcadaniel: 6:26am On Jun 23
Hello, Fellow Freelancers..

I know so many of us have opened Upwork or Fiverr account and other Freelancing Sites but have not made a DIME from it and it's very frustrating. I know.

The most annoying part are these "Scammers" here that say ehh "I have this typing job or pdf to MS Word job, budget is $1500" and many of us rush it and then after chatting with them they say "pay $50 dollars for Company ID Card" or any rubbish and many of us have been SCAMMED. Trust me, I know from pure experience.

The thing is YOU gon sef, you no sabi type, you no sabi convert but will still go for it cause we need the money. Now, some of you have amazing skills that are so high in demand that companies will pay and pay over and again but downgrade yourself just cause of the pay and your proposals are not getting seen...while some don't even have any skill at all but still want to get some pay.

Hhmm..

After my experience(ss), I have gone and done research, trial and error and now I have brought the SOLUTION to you, created by the Co-founders of a popular ecommerce platform.

They have come up with an online school called Pocketmonie and I'm one of their first. Now this is what they can do for you:

- Set up your job profile to attract your first International employer from the UK, US, or Australia.

- Write & Package your CV for you

- Help you land your first international job.

- We will even help do the work for you ‘’through the backdoor’’ so you don’t need to do it yourself

- This means you do not need to have a degree or experience,

- You also do not need to leave your bedroom or lift a finger.

- Simply land your employer with our help, give us the work to do for you, send the finished work to your employer - and get paid. In Dollars.

Now, I know this may sound all too good to be true. That is why after much discussion, they have agreed to release, for a limited time, the Paid Student Case Study Webinar, who earned $11,827.04 in a month, for FREE using their platform.

If you will like to Get Access to this case Webinar and see for yourself, send me a dm on whatsapp:

P.S: Get this for FREE while it last and let's turn that "$0" earned to $1,000's earned... and stop being scammed.
Re: How I Made $11,087.04 In A Month Offering Untapped High Demand Skill by Dexpro: 3:31pm On Jun 23
Fingers crossed! Let's see if you're legit.
dcadaniel:
Hello, Fellow Freelancers..

I know so many of us have opened Upwork or Fiverr account and other Freelancing Sites but have not made a DIME from it and it's very frustrating. I know.

The most annoying part are these "Scammers" here that say ehh "I have this typing job or pdf to MS Word job, budget is $1500" and many of us rush it and then after chatting with them they say "pay $50 dollars for Company ID Card" or any rubbish and many of us have been SCAMMED. Trust me, I know from pure experience.

The thing is YOU gon sef, you no sabi type, you no sabi convert but will still go for it cause we need the money. Now, some of you have amazing skills that are so high in demand that companies will pay and pay over and again but downgrade yourself just cause of the pay and your proposals are not getting seen...while some don't even have any skill at all but still want to get some pay.

Hhmm..

After my experience(ss), I have gone and done research, trial and error and now I have brought the SOLUTION to you, created by the Co-founders of a popular ecommerce platform.

They have come up with an online school called Pocketmonie and I'm one of their first. Now this is what they can do for you:

- Set up your job profile to attract your first International employer from the UK, US, or Australia.

- Write & Package your CV for you

- Help you land your first international job.

- We will even help do the work for you ‘’through the backdoor’’ so you don’t need to do it yourself

- This means you do not need to have a degree or experience,

- You also do not need to leave your bedroom or lift a finger.

- Simply land your employer with our help, give us the work to do for you, send the finished work to your employer - and get paid. In Dollars.

Now, I know this may sound all too good to be true. That is why after much discussion, they have agreed to release, for a limited time, the Paid Student Case Study Webinar, who earned $11,827.04 in a month, for FREE using their platform.

If you will like to Get Access to this case Webinar and see for yourself, send me a dm on whatsapp:

P.S: Get this for FREE while it last and let's turn that "$0" earned to $1,000's earned... and stop being scammed.
Re: How I Made $11,087.04 In A Month Offering Untapped High Demand Skill by dcadaniel: 6:23am On Jun 25
You can simply call my number and have a chat with me. You will find out for yourself if I'm legit or not
Re: How I Made $11,087.04 In A Month Offering Untapped High Demand Skill by Peledonomy: 7:22am On Jun 25
dcadaniel:
You can simply call my number and have a chat with me. You will find out for yourself if I'm legit or not

With that money u made, run ads on social media. 11k dollars no be small money o. Don't be stingy
Re: How I Made $11,087.04 In A Month Offering Untapped High Demand Skill by dcadaniel: 8:04am On Jun 25
I am definitely already running ads on various platforms. However Nairaland is a discussion forum, I just decided to share it here.😊
Re: How I Made $11,087.04 In A Month Offering Untapped High Demand Skill by dcadaniel: 10:47am On Jun 25
Are you a Freelancer?. Are you struggling to get just one gig or job. Look no further, send me a DM
Let's Talk I'll help you get one.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Investors Pull Out N75b From Stock Market In January 2018 / Customer Is King / Oil Price Closes In To $70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.