Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,100 members, 7,946,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

New To Edmonton Or Currently In Edmonton And Seeking A Place Of Worship? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New To Edmonton Or Currently In Edmonton And Seeking A Place Of Worship? (95 Views)

Ogun Police Warn Religious Leaders Against Opening Of Worship Centres / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ / Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New To Edmonton Or Currently In Edmonton And Seeking A Place Of Worship? by AgEcon: 6:29am On Jun 23
Hello Canada-bound Nairalanders,

If you are a Christian and will be coming to Edmonton or are currently in Edmonton, I am inviting you to my church for a Sunday Worship Service at The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Throne of God Assembly,16151 142 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6V 1H9.

You can FOLLOW us on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/RCCGThroneofGodStAlbert

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@rccgthroneofgodedmonton51?feature=shared

RCCG ToG is a great place of worship where you feel at home and experience God's grace and blessings. Here, everyone is somebody. My experience worshipping here has been superb. It is a place I recommend for wholesome Christian worship. If you are new to Edmonton or already here and thinking of a place of worship, this is the place.

Re: New To Edmonton Or Currently In Edmonton And Seeking A Place Of Worship? by madone: 8:07am On Jun 23
Space booked

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Fire Guts Christ Embassy Headquarters In Lagos / How We See God From Different Perspective / Did Daniel Prophesy The End Times Transhumanism Of Humans And Machines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.