Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi (1233 Views)

3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) / Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual / Engineer: Money Evans Gave Me Was Bigger Than Money I Used To Make In Whole Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Dbliz(m): 6:54am On Jun 23
Goodmorning my Nairaland family, how's things with you'll? Trust this meets you well.
There is an issue on ground I'll really like to share here as i practically spend some of my free time here. And mods, please help me move to the right section. And please bear with me as it might be a long read.
Sometime in August, last year, I stumbled across a post made by a Nairalander with the moniker, Brokeness. He was asking about ways to make money online as a 23 year old and although there were lots of comments about stuffs he could do, a certain Nairalander with the moniker headboyprince also commented saying there's something he could do to make money at the comfort of his bed, something along those lines. So I messaged him wanting to know more, he asked about my name and then added me to a WhatsApp group he just created and there were other persons too from here that messaged him that he added as well. He started the introduction of things we'll need like apps and all of that and we progressively went. Then he started dropping little tasks that we could do and get airtime of which I was able to get some of it. So we went on till early Sept. last year when my phone, an infinix note got damaged. So I reached out to him (headboyprince) on WhatsApp with the spare phone, tecno wx3 a friend gave to me, that my phone was damaged and will be having difficulties doing tasks. So along the line, he offered me his own phone, redmi note 9s, saying it was up for sale. But because the money I had then wasn't up to the amount he mentioned, he offered to help me look for a phone that the money I had then could buy and I should the money I had. He said he'll sell for N50k last and I had like N25k then. I sent him my N25k after seeing the acct to be his and we had come a long way already so I trusted him to keep to his words, such a foolish thing to have done, I admit. So he sent me pictures of some phones that he saw his side that the amount I sent could buy but they weren't good. Like cloned or something. He even told me to go for a smaller redmi phone and later upgrade but the reviews I saw made me reject it. So left with nothing else, I begged him to sell his redmi phone for me and I'll pay in installments. He agreed and asked for online collateral; like my details; BVN, NIN, my binance acct logins etc. Like I had my doubts tho, but I sha continued. He then asked me to be doing online stuffs for him so as to raise money and complete the money N50k for the phone. I actually did a lot like conversions on notta.ai but up till Dec. of last year, there was no headway. So I decided to just send him the balance N25k so he ship the phone to me. He agreed earlier to foot cost of shipping. I asked him when he'll ship and he said before 7th of January, this year. But could you believe that since that day, it has been from one story to another. If he is not sick, then police arrested him, different stories. Remember, I was still using my friend's spare phone to reach him through telegram this time and he was on my neck to return it. I continued reaching out to him to ship, then later that same January, he asked me to provide bank accounts to withdraw money from a betting site, ngawins. Normally, I was to send him 5k from the money and keep the rest but I sent him all. The total money was less than N11k but I added my own to it and sent him to ship the phone. He is based in Jos and am in Edo state and amount to ship was the N11k. Even after he received the money, stories didn't stop. Fine, you drop the phone at a location, let me come pick it up, he still refused. After a long back and forth, I sent him another 6k to ship to Abuja so someone will bring it down to me and that was around early April. This time, after receiving the money, his story was that I should pay N20k for him to teach me more, that I'll make millions. And this is someone always claiming broke. He said the phone was loaded with a lot that I should wait for him to clear the phone. Or if I can't wait, I pay for things in the phone, like apps, links and stuffs like that and he'll ship faster than usain bolt. Affected by sunk cost fallacy, I sent him another N5k with me telling him that if the money wasn't enough he shouldn't make me send it. He gave me the go-ahead and I sent, that's around May. After receiving it, he started accusing me of changing my binance logins, holding back his money he had in my account, all allegations. I even used my laptop to forward him the password and username. Now this time, he has finally hijacked my binance acct, held onto the money I sent him both for the phone and shipping and just went mute, only to start talking off topic. Now am seriously regretting not following my instinct and acting otherwise. Criticism and advise please
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Dbliz(m): 6:58am On Jun 23
These are some of the screen shots

Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Dbliz(m): 7:01am On Jun 23
More

Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Dbliz(m): 7:08am On Jun 23
Screen shots

Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by slimjohn2k5: 7:21am On Jun 23
Edo boy dey mumu?

1 Like

Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Dbliz(m): 7:29am On Jun 23
More

Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Dbliz(m): 7:31am On Jun 23
slimjohn2k5:
Edo boy dey mumu?
This is unlike me, believe. Wanted giving him benefit of doubt
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Chepos1(m): 7:56am On Jun 23
He has taught you the skills.

Either utilize it or leave it due to the fear of God in you (i.e if you have any)

1 Like

Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by samwash(m): 8:06am On Jun 23
Dbliz:

This is unlike me, believe. Wanted giving him benefit of doubt

I believe the guy dey stay Benin but nor be Edo or Benin boy.
@Op, I nor just kwn waytin to tell you , I nor see who mumu reach you.
How you want mk we talk help you now?

1 Like

Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by iamme1234(m): 8:12am On Jun 23
I taught big money self
Scammer an hungry person
The person scammed also an hungry person too.

Last week I mistakenly sent 90k to an Opay account
I called the lady severally she was talking nonsense..
I just counted my looses and move on
I canโ€™t give my self heart attack due to small thing.

So man let it be and move on
God blessing always
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by dawnomike(m): 8:32am On Jun 23
Sorry bro... Ine big lesson learnt by you already.
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Dbliz(m): 8:36am On Jun 23
Chepos1:

Either utilize it or leave it due to the fear of God in you (i.e if you have any)
He has taught me no skills. Only online tasks we did
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by onlinestaff247: 1:25pm On Jun 23
He has magad you a lot.
You were caught in his web and now the scales have fallen off your eyes.
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Louis8796: 1:34pm On Jun 23
Go and make him mard,he will return the phone by force,it has happened to me before.
Dbliz:
Goodmorning my Nairaland family, how's things with you'll? Trust this meets you well.
There is an issue on ground I'll really like to share here as i practically spend some of my free time here. And mods, please help me move to the right section. And please bear with me as it might be a long read.
Sometime in August, last year, I stumbled across a post made by a Nairalander with the moniker, Brokeness. He was asking about ways to make money online as a 23 year old and although there were lots of comments about stuffs he could do, a certain Nairalander with the moniker headboyprince also commented saying there's something he could do to make money at the comfort of his bed, something along those lines. So I messaged him wanting to know more, he asked about my name and then added me to a WhatsApp group he just created and there were other persons too from here that messaged him that he added as well. He started the introduction of things we'll need like apps and all of that and we progressively went. Then he started dropping little tasks that we could do and get airtime of which I was able to get some of it. So we went on till early Sept. last year when my phone, an infinix note got damaged. So I reached out to him (headboyprince) on WhatsApp with the spare phone, tecno wx3 a friend gave to me, that my phone was damaged and will be having difficulties doing tasks. So along the line, he offered me his own phone, redmi note 9s, saying it was up for sale. But because the money I had then wasn't up to the amount he mentioned, he offered to help me look for a phone that the money I had then could buy and I should the money I had. He said he'll sell for N50k last and I had like N25k then. I sent him my N25k after seeing the acct to be his and we had come a long way already so I trusted him to keep to his words, such a foolish thing to have done, I admit. So he sent me pictures of some phones that he saw his side that the amount I sent could buy but they weren't good. Like cloned or something. He even told me to go for a smaller redmi phone and later upgrade but the reviews I saw made me reject it. So left with nothing else, I begged him to sell his redmi phone for me and I'll pay in installments. He agreed and asked for online collateral; like my details; BVN, NIN, my binance acct logins etc. Like I had my doubts tho, but I sha continued. He then asked me to be doing online stuffs for him so as to raise money and complete the money N50k for the phone. I actually did a lot like conversions on notta.ai but up till Dec. of last year, there was no headway. So I decided to just send him the balance N25k so he ship the phone to me. He agreed earlier to foot cost of shipping. I asked him when he'll ship and he said before 7th of January, this year. But could you believe that since that day, it has been from one story to another. If he is not sick, then police arrested him, different stories. Remember, I was still using my friend's spare phone to reach him through telegram this time and he was on my neck to return it. I continued reaching out to him to ship, then later that same January, he asked me to provide bank accounts to withdraw money from a betting site, ngawins. Normally, I was to send him 5k from the money and keep the rest but I sent him all. The total money was less than N11k but I added my own to it and sent him to ship the phone. He is based in Jos and am in Edo state and amount to ship was the N11k. Even after he received the money, stories didn't stop. Fine, you drop the phone at a location, let me come pick it up, he still refused. After a long back and forth, I sent him another 6k to ship to Abuja so someone will bring it down to me and that was around early April. This time, after receiving the money, his story was that I should pay N20k for him to teach me more, that I'll make millions. And this is someone always claiming broke. He said the phone was loaded with a lot that I should wait for him to clear the phone. Or if I can't wait, I pay for things in the phone, like apps, links and stuffs like that and he'll ship faster than usain bolt. Affected by sunk cost fallacy, I sent him another N5k with me telling him that if the money wasn't enough he shouldn't make me send it. He gave me the go-ahead and I sent, that's around May. After receiving it, he started accusing me of changing my binance logins, holding back his money he had in my account, all allegations. I even used my laptop to forward him the password and username. Now this time, he has finally hijacked my binance acct, held onto the money I sent him both for the phone and shipping and just went mute, only to start talking off topic. Now am seriously regretting not following my instinct and acting otherwise. Criticism and advise please

1 Like

Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Chibuzoripob: 2:49pm On Jun 23
sad undecided This is NOT JAZZ @WORK,but SLOWNESS. Young man,to slap u to COMA dey hungry me.
If the son of a ๐Ÿซ asked u for ur father's property, you'll give him.Same tactics those wey cal themselves visa agent use.

SARS still dey .Your problem is distance plus transport money.If not,I for say make u enter next available bus go his state SARS office in Police station and tell them.U go pay sha but pity the idiot by the time they are done with him

1 Like

Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Chibuzoripob: 2:56pm On Jun 23
iamme1234:
I taught big money self
Scammer an hungry person
The person scammed also an hungry person too.

Last week I mistakenly sent 90k to an Opay account
I called the lady severally she was talking nonsense..
I just counted my looses and move on
I canโ€™t give my self heart attack due to small thing.

So man let it be and move on
God blessing always
Dnt encourage him to move on.If he move on,the THIEVES will continue their WICKEDNESS. The idiot father will surely cry over him
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Chibuzoripob: 3:05pm On Jun 23
sad EDO boy dey mumu? Enter Edo,,nah there them go teach u how to SHINE ur eyes especially if u do
enter Ring Road b4
slimjohn2k5:
Edo boy dey mumu?
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Chibuzoripob: 3:14pm On Jun 23
angry Headboyprince u can't make headway in life nor prosper if u fail to send the Redmi phone/return all his money..If u dnt want your papa to cry on ur corpse/casket. Do the needful
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Draggun(m): 3:17pm On Jun 23
Tch, you be BIG MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by overseasnbeyond: 3:34pm On Jun 23
mumu full naija,
Chepos1:

Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Chibuzoripob: 4:35pm On Jun 23
sad How to SCAM people on your bed is the training about.

That Prince dey vex me
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by We4all: 6:31pm On Jun 23
Drop all the details you have on him. Do you have his pic?
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Dbliz(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24
onlinestaff247:
He has magad you a lot.
You were caught in his web and now the scales have fallen off your eyes.
What's your suggestion(s) now sir?
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Dbliz(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24
Chibuzoripob:
sad undecided This is NOT JAZZ @WORK,but SLOWNESS. Young man,to slap u to COMA dey hungry me.
If the son of a ๐Ÿซ asked u for ur father's property, you'll give him.Same tactics those wey cal themselves visa agent use.

SARS still dey .Your problem is distance plus transport money.If not,I for say make u enter next available bus go his state SARS office in Police station and tell them.U go pay sha but pity the idiot by the time they are done with him
Drop your WhatsApp No. so I'll reach you please
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Dbliz(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24
We4all:
Drop all the details you have on him. Do you have his pic?
I don't have his picture, just his numbers
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by willi926(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24
Mugu๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I think say as Edo boy u suppose wise. U no wise at all.
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by Dbliz(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24
willi926:
Mugu๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I think say as Edo boy u suppose wise. U no wise at all.
Am not from Edo, schooling here rather. We had come a long while already before my first phone got damaged and I needed another.
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by willi926(m): 6:00pm On Jun 24
Dbliz:

Am not from Edo, schooling here rather. We had come a long while already before my first phone got damaged and I needed another.
But u really fall yakata for the scammer, he will always be praying for a payee like u
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by onlinestaff247: 6:11pm On Jun 24
Dbliz:

Guy,

Just forget the matter and move on.
Learn from your experience to avert any future occurrences.

Cheers
Re: Help!! He Wants To Run Away With My Money I Paidi by onlinestaff247: 6:12pm On Jun 24
Dbliz:

Guy,

Just forget the matter and move on.
Learn from your experience to avert any future occurrences.

Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Nervous UK Police Officer Checking For Drugs / Fake Doctor Of South West Nigerria Arrested After Botched Surgery / Jobless Graduate Murdered For Ritual, Suspect In Police Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.